FOX guest star Jim Jordan accused of turning blind eye to sexual abuse as Ohio State wrestling coach

Yep, lets the chips fall just like everyone who has lost their jobs at Michigan State.

Rep. Jim Jordan Accused Of Ignoring Sexual Assault While Wrestling Coach
TYPICAL - Jordan put CRIMINAL Rod Eisenstein, who continues to Obstruct Justice by refusing to comply with a Congressional Subpoena, on notice by informing him that Impeachment proceedings would be filed against him within 72 hours if he did not comply....

...and in less than 72 hours this fake news accusation pops up with the call for Jordan to resign.

Even snowflakes can't be this stupid.

Rosenstein already threatened GOP members on the House Intel Committe, whose subpoena his is criminally refusing to comply with. He threatened to investigate THEM if they continued to exercise their powers of checks and balance, proving that Rosenstein is a criminal breaking the law while refusing to be questioned by anyone.

This is nothing more than the Obama Conspirators continuing to try to hide their crimes and attempting to 'take out' anyone who threatens them.

Last edited:
Yep, lets the chips fall just like everyone who has lost their jobs at Michigan State.

Yep the left wants to ruin everyone accused of something without EVER waiting for proof, a conviction, or an admission of guilt! Man you people are a danger to the world!

Like we LIED about Hastert? Who got jail time because DEMOCRATS were out ti get him? And we lied about Moore and went around ALA and found 5 girls out of the blue to accuse him?

You really believe that, do you?

Yep the left wants to ruin everyone accused of something without EVER waiting for proof, a conviction, or an admission of guilt! Man you people are a danger to the world!

Like we LIED about Hastert? Who got jail time because DEMOCRATS were out ti get him? And we lied about Moore and went around ALA and found 5 girls out of the blue to accuse him?

You really believe that, do you?

Wow, 1 out of 20 is pretty sad odds. Not exactly in the same boat as the Hollywood scum.

The problem the Left has with Rep. Jordan has nothing to do with his record as a wrestling coach.

In the event, the gentleman is found guilty of a crime, he should definitely resign. Until then, tell the libs to F off.

After all, Bill Clinton was accused of Forcible Rape, multiple case of Sex Harassment, even engaging in relations in the work place, yet didn't quit.

...and snowflakes continue to hope people forget about their career-long sexual harassed/rapist President and his criminal Enabler...about their NUMEROUS sexual deviant Senators who formed their own Committee to address all the women they victimized, using tax dollars to buy their silence...

Rep Jordan said he had no idea what was going on. An allegation is not an indictment.

I bet you believed all the people that were involved in the Michigan State allegations too.
I bet your one of those people who believes that a person needs to prove they're innocent.
I bet you are one of those people who do not believe in the Rule of Law.
Are you saying the Rule of Law states a person needs to prove their innocence?
Because, that's what it sounds like your saying. And, if you're not, you really are just trolling.

Rep Jordan said he had no idea what was going on. An allegation is not an indictment.

I bet you believed all the people that were involved in the Michigan State allegations too.
I bet your one of those people who believes that a person needs to prove they're innocent.
Because, that's what it sounds like your saying. And, if you're not, you really are just trolling.
No sensible person would agree with you, Meister. I am saying that a person in America lives by the Rule of Law. I suspect you do not believe in it.

No sensible person would agree with you, Meister. I am saying that a person in America lives by the Rule of Law. I suspect you do not believe in it.
There you go, Jake, suspecting something which you are ignorant of. You don't know me, never met me
but, because I'm a conservative then obviously, I don't believe in the Rule of Law. (which is quite vague by the way)
You goofballs try different angles and you only make yourself look foolish.
Having said that, you guys want Jordan's head regardless. The man could be completely innocent but, that doesn't matter at all.
Don't give him the benefit of being innocent until proven guilty. Good grief, Jake, speaking of 'Rule of law", where did you burn it?

An allegation is not an indictment.

So what? I can't have different points of view of completely different situations. Why don't you just fuck off.

The stench of hypocrisy is all over you:
Bill Clinton should have steeped aside but Democrats ignored the rapes he committed.

Clinton was found guilty (by Comey) of criminal activity
Three former wrestlers told NBC News that it was common knowledge that Strauss showered regularly with the students and inappropriately touched them during appointments, and said it would have been impossible for Jordan to be unaware; one wrestler said he told Jordan directly about the abuse.

Powerful GOP politician accused of turning blind eye to sexual abuse at Ohio State

NBC....fake news anyway. You swallow it like a cheap whore.

Nope.

So you must be a spitter!

Lkmnml
First of all the allegations seem to be limited to "sexual abuse" and not rape. Even Clintonites should understand the difference. Is it freaking crazy or is it just me that the incoherent left wants to blame the wrestling coach for the alleged sexual abuse that was apparently rampant in Ohio State? Did they strip every other Ohio State official of their jobs and future jobs or is it just republicans?
Multiple people at the Schools were blamed and indicted for ignoring or covering up allegations of abuse in the Sandusky case and in the Nassau case. What makes Jordon exempt from investigation?
What "numerous people"? Sandusky was the only one I can recall and there were no wrestling coaches implicated. You almost gotta laugh that sodomites seem to run the institutes of higher learning an they want to punish the only straight guy ten years after the perp died.
Turning a blind eye to the sexual abuse of people you are responsible for isn’t good. According to on article Strauss was doctor for multiple athletic venues there and there are many complaints across the sports of assault and even rape.

If that is the case, Hillary is guilty as homemade sin!

Lkmnml
First of all the allegations seem to be limited to "sexual abuse" and not rape. Even Clintonites should understand the difference. Is it freaking crazy or is it just me that the incoherent left wants to blame the wrestling coach for the alleged sexual abuse that was apparently rampant in Ohio State? Did they strip every other Ohio State official of their jobs and future jobs or is it just republicans?
Multiple people at the Schools were blamed and indicted for ignoring or covering up allegations of abuse in the Sandusky case and in the Nassau case. What makes Jordon exempt from investigation?
What "numerous people"? Sandusky was the only one I can recall and there were no wrestling coaches implicated. You almost gotta laugh that sodomites seem to run the institutes of higher learning an they want to punish the only straight guy ten years after the perp died.
Turning a blind eye to the sexual abuse of people you are responsible for isn’t good. According to on article Strauss was doctor for multiple athletic venues there and there are many complaints across the sports of assault and even rape.

Hillary has not been convicted of anything. You're beating a dead horse.

Lkmnml

Hillary has not been convicted of anything. You're beating a dead horse.

She should have never run for President because we all know she was Bill's enabler.

Hillary's law firm is still up to it's dirty tricks. How much do you want to bet that Hillary paid the for the hit on Jordan? Who is surprised to discover that the recent attacks on Jordan have a sinister motivation? These goons all need to be locked up.

Figures. Perkins Coie Law Firm That Paid for Junk Steele Dossier is Behind Fake News Hit Piece on Jim Jordan

"""Figures. Perkins Coie Law Firm That Paid for Junk Steele Dossier is Behind Fake News Hit Piece on Jim Jordan"""

Last fall Glenn Simpson revealed in Congressional testimony that the Clinton campaign and Democrat Party were the financial backers behind Fusion GPS’s Trump dossier project.

Perkins Coie, the far left law firm frequently hired by the DNC, hired Fusion in May 2016 to continue an opposition research project on Donald Trump.

Simpson told investigators Perkins Coie were the main lawyers for the DNC.

Yes, yes, yes we have a bbbbbbuuuuutttt Hillary, FINALLY! Can you give us a DEEP STATE now as well?:rolleyes::yes_text12:

Hillary's law firm is still up to it's dirty tricks. How much do you want to bet that Hillary paid the for the hit on Jordan? Who is surprised to discover that the recent attacks on Jordan have a sinister motivation? These goons all need to be locked up.

Figures. Perkins Coie Law Firm That Paid for Junk Steele Dossier is Behind Fake News Hit Piece on Jim Jordan

"""Figures. Perkins Coie Law Firm That Paid for Junk Steele Dossier is Behind Fake News Hit Piece on Jim Jordan"""

Last fall Glenn Simpson revealed in Congressional testimony that the Clinton campaign and Democrat Party were the financial backers behind Fusion GPS’s Trump dossier project.

Perkins Coie, the far left law firm frequently hired by the DNC, hired Fusion in May 2016 to continue an opposition research project on Donald Trump.

Simpson told investigators Perkins Coie were the main lawyers for the DNC.

Yes, yes, yes we have a bbbbbbuuuuutttt Hillary, FINALLY! Can you give us a DEEP STATE now as well?:rolleyes::yes_text12:

What are you babbling about, moron?

Forum List

Back