Fox is intentionally losing the Dominion suit

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
Fox News is not even trying to "discover" anything. It has no interest in why Maricopa replaced its machines. It won't ask Amy Klobuchar to testify. It won't bring in computer experts to testify just how easy it is to hack and program a Dominion machine to cheat.

We have a trusted decorated poster here who hit the nail on the head....

Dead end

Fox is not even requesting them

No, as so many of us suspected after 911, Fox is a total Zionist FRAUD. The only countries to send troops to W's invasion of Iraq were media dominated by Rupert Murdoch owned properties. Murdoch was for Bill Clinton in 1992, because Clinton was promising a US invasion of Iraq.

The Dominion Voting Machines are Fox News' dream. Nobody except Zionist Fascists will ever win as long as Dominion counts the votes. Just ask ABIGAIL SPANBERGER....

Fox News is not even trying to "discover" anything. It has no interest in why Maricopa replaced its machines. It won't ask Amy Klobuchar to testify. It won't bring in computer experts to testify just how easy it is to hack and program a Dominion machine to cheat.

We have a trusted decorated poster here who hit the nail on the head....

No, as so many of us suspected after 911, Fox is a total Zionist FRAUD. The only countries to send troops to W's invasion of Iraq were media dominated by Rupert Murdoch owned properties. Murdoch was for Bill Clinton in 1992, because Clinton was promising a US invasion of Iraq.

The Dominion Voting Machines are Fox News' dream. Nobody except Zionist Fascists will ever win as long as Dominion counts the votes. Just ask ABIGAIL SPANBERGER....
They should take a look at the above. But they won't so most likely the CCP dominion software will skate and election integrity in this country is screwed.

Spanberger won due to the lack of support of Vega by the RNC.....Vega was outspent almost 3-1.

I don't like it either but place the blame where it belongs, on Kevin McCarthy.

Tell me again why Fox would not submit evidence, you know, if they had evidence, to exonerate it from a bizillon dollar lawsuit. I posit it is because there is no evidence and Fox knows it. Fox lied and knows it.

Tell me again why Fox would not submit evidence, you know, if they had evidence, to exonerate it from a bizillon dollar lawsuit. I posit it is because there is no evidence and Fox knows it. Fox lied and knows it.
They're all lying scum. It's a shame that the pond scum who lied thru their teeth won't be personally liable for damages.

They thought there would be no negative consequences for their actions. Now their only defense is claiming everyone knows they are full of shit. They didn't even try to verify the things said on their air as fact. This lack of due diligence is why they are in trouble. They don't get to ransack company records after the fact to prove what they said was true. Without prior evidence supporting the claims made they were presenting wild speculation as fact. That's defamation.

They thought there would be no negative consequences for their actions. Now their only defense is claiming everyone knows they are full of shit. They didn't even try to verify the things said on their air as fact. This lack of due diligence is why they are in trouble. They don't get to ransack company records after the fact to prove what they said was true. Without prior evidence supporting the claims made they were presenting wild speculation as fact. That's defamation.
Yes, in other words, they dug their own graves for ratings and dough.

Forum List

Back