Fox is intentionally losing the Dominion suit

Spanberger won due to the lack of support of Vega by the RNC.....Vega was outspent almost 3-1.

I don't like it either but place the blame where it belongs, on Kevin McCarthy.

Two different issues.

Was Kevin McCarthy 100% for Spanberger? Obviously

Funding edge was to Spanberger, concede that point.

Who got more legal votes?

Yeah...

"CALMEST election ever"

She was behind big the whole evening and then WOOSH she "won..."

This election, VA 7, is likely 20-50k fraud, that Vega won by 30k....

Tell me again why Fox would not submit evidence, you know, if they had evidence, to exonerate it from a bizillon dollar lawsuit. I posit it is because there is no evidence and Fox knows it. Fox lied and knows it.

ONE BILLION DOLLARS is NOTHING

NOTHING

Sincerely,

Bill Gates
Mikey Bloomberg
Rupert Murdoch

Two different issues.

Was Kevin McCarthy 100% for Spanberger? Obviously

Funding edge was to Spanberger, concede that point.

Who got more legal votes?

Yeah...

"CALMEST election ever"

She was behind big the whole evening and then WOOSH she "won..."

This election, VA 7, is likely 20-50k fraud, that Vega won by 30k....
Meh, NOtVA/I-95 corridor don't seem like it is but it do.....Every single time.....You new to Virginia?

I don't like the bitch either but damn, where did Spanberger touch you?

They thought there would be no negative consequences for their actions. Now their only defense is claiming everyone knows they are full of shit. They didn't even try to verify the things said on their air as fact. This lack of due diligence is why they are in trouble. They don't get to ransack company records after the fact to prove what they said was true. Without prior evidence supporting the claims made they were presenting wild speculation as fact. That's defamation.
they did think there would be negative consequences to defaming the voting machine companies, but they had to balance losing viewers to newsmax and OAN. They were pushing Trump's unsubstantiated claims of fraud on those other networks, and the redcaps were all switching channels.
So now fox kept them from switching channels, but now they have this huge liability. It just an issue of how how much fox is willing to payout to keep their ratings / viewers.

Meh, NOtVA/I-95 corridor don't seem like it is but it do.....Every single time.....You new to Virginia?

I don't like the bitch either but damn, where did Spanberger touch you?

Well, I had this rather bizarre idea about getting ELECTION AUDITS going....

Seems like I am the only one in America pushing for an ELECTION AUDIT except PillowGuy, who wants to audit Miami Dade to see if DeSantis really won...

In strategizing, I think going for SMALL elections makes sense. AZ the state proved to be "too big" to audit. This VA 7 race was 140k to 129k or something like that - under 300k total votes. Easier to deal with 300k than 8 million.... that NUMBERS thing.

As for which small machined fraud of a House race to audit first, several things stood out.

Spanberger is a former CIA... imagine that.

Spanberger gets lots of favorable media coverage as a "rising star" and a "moderate" = "moderate" meaning left wing but for wars that help Israel

The actual track record of the Dominion machine is that it chooses the Jew.... whether in Brazil or GA or VA 7...

Not yet.
They've just opened the door for defamation suits.
Can you be specific? Fox is sued because they KNOWINGLY spread defamatory comments about Dominion. Who know they knew because Dominion has internal communications attesting to the fact. This shows malice.

What SPECIFICALLY have other networks said that you think would show not just lies, but knowingly lying?

Well, I had this rather bizarre idea about getting ELECTION AUDITS going....

Seems like I am the only one in America pushing for an ELECTION AUDIT except PillowGuy, who wants to audit Miami Dade to see if DeSantis really won...

In strategizing, I think going for SMALL elections makes sense. AZ the state proved to be "too big" to audit. This VA 7 race was 140k to 129k or something like that - under 300k total votes. Easier to deal with 300k than 8 million.... that NUMBERS thing.

As for which small machined fraud of a House race to audit first, several things stood out.

Spanberger is a former CIA... imagine that.

Spanberger gets lots of favorable media coverage as a "rising star" and a "moderate" = "moderate" meaning left wing but for wars that help Israel

The actual track record of the Dominion machine is that it chooses the Jew.... whether in Brazil or GA or VA 7...
There have literally been DOZENS of audits all across the country. The only problem is that no amount of auditing will convince you. That is a you problem.

There have literally been DOZENS of audits all across the country. The only problem is that no amount of auditing will convince you. That is a you problem.

This is the Co2 fraud argument, that all these compromised "experts" say something easily refuted....

Your argument works on PARROTS.

Not holograms...

Can you be specific? Fox is sued because they KNOWINGLY spread defamatory comments about Dominion. Who know they knew because Dominion has internal communications attesting to the fact. This shows malice.

What SPECIFICALLY have other networks said that you think would show not just lies, but knowingly lying?

Biden Won

That was THE BIGGEST LIE of all

Fox News is not even trying to "discover" anything. It has no interest in why Maricopa replaced its machines. It won't ask Amy Klobuchar to testify. It won't bring in computer experts to testify just how easy it is to hack and program a Dominion machine to cheat.

We have a trusted decorated poster here who hit the nail on the head....

No, as so many of us suspected after 911, Fox is a total Zionist FRAUD. The only countries to send troops to W's invasion of Iraq were media dominated by Rupert Murdoch owned properties. Murdoch was for Bill Clinton in 1992, because Clinton was promising a US invasion of Iraq.

The Dominion Voting Machines are Fox News' dream. Nobody except Zionist Fascists will ever win as long as Dominion counts the votes. Just ask ABIGAIL SPANBERGER....

Or.....they sold you a dipshit conspiracy for money. A dipshit conspiracy even they didn't believe.

The question you have to ask yourself....is why? Why were they so eager to lie to you? Why were you so eager to be fed blithering nonsense?

The answer to the first question is obvious: no one ever lost money trying to convince a conservative they're a victim. But the second question.......is the root of your failure.

Or.....they sold you a dipshit conspiracy for money. A dipshit conspiracy even they didn't believe.

The question you have to ask yourself....is why? Why were they so eager to lie to you? Why were you so eager to be fed blithering nonsense?

The answer to the first question is obvious: no one ever lost money trying to convince a conservative they're a victim. But the second question.......is the root of your failure.

LOL!!!!

Not everyone non-leftist is an idiot.

Rupert Murdoch supported BILL CLINTON in 1992

Can you tell us why....

LOL!!!!

Not everyone non-leftist is an idiot.

Rupert Murdoch supported BILL CLINTON in 1992

Can you tell us why....

Laughing.....if you have a point to make about Rupert Murdock, make it.

But its so much fun to watch you flee from the revelation that Fox lied to you. That they sold you nonsense to make money.

And you've never even thought to ask why.

Laughing.....if you have a point to make about Rupert Murdock, make it.

But its so much fun to watch you flee from the revelation that Fox lied to you. That they sold you nonsense to make money.

And you've never even thought to ask why.

LOL!!!!

Yeah, you must think I believe the official version of 911 and support W.

Do you think Co2 is dangerously warming Earth?

Is Michelle Obama really a MAN?

LOL!!!!

Yeah, you must think I believe the official version of 911 and support W.

Do you think Co2 is dangerously warming Earth?

Is Michelle Obama really a MAN?

And now we get conspiracy roulette....where you abandon your own topic and start word salading an endless dribble of conspiracy pablum. On any topic but the one you're fleeing from.

If your argument about Fox News intentionally losing the Dominion Suit had merit.....you wouldn't need to abandon it.

And now we get conspiracy roulette....where you abandon your own topic and start word salading an endless dribble of conspiracy pablum. On any topic but the one you're fleeing from.

If your argument about Fox News intentionally losing the Dominion Suit had merit.....you wouldn't need to abandon it.

Clearly you did not properly comprehend the OP because you are really stupid...

When you pass 4th grade let us know...

Clearly you did not properly comprehend the OP because you are really stupid...

When you pass 4th grade let us know...

When you can stop running from your failed claim that Fox is intentionally losing to the dominion suit, let us know.

When you can stop running from your failed claim that Fox is intentionally losing to the dominion suit, let us know.

I fully stand by that claim.

It is who Fox News has been all along, a non conservative Zionist Fascist exploiter of moron self proclaimed SUB humans known as pro israel christians, who are also not conservative and have no idea what the word conservative means...

and likely neither do you...

Forum List

Back