Fox New #1 Again, Again and Again...

--- and you don't have a clue in the world what that means, getting ratings in a world where fake wrestling, paternity tests and naked people forced to eat bugs on an island get ratings, do ya.

mascot-smiley-naive-illustration-design-comic-cute-expression-white-background-46637659.jpg

Constantly whining about the "liberal MSM" while simultaneously touting #1 ratings = schizophrenia and a clueless demographic target audience.

And the Toilet Bowl battle still rages between CNN and MSDNC as it should because it's better to wear the We're a Distant Second crown than the Nobody's Watching crown.

ALL OF THE MEDIA IS DISHONEST AND DISGUSTING!

FUCK EM ALL!!!!

giphy-1.gif

Democrats and liberals count on a voting base that remains ignorant and dependent on government. You almost had to laugh that lefties even quoted the freaking comedy channel for news analysis. By the way Hillary hasn't taken questions from the media for more than four months.

Democrats and liberals count on a voting base that remains ignorant and dependent on government. You almost had to laugh that lefties even quoted the freaking comedy channel for news analysis. By the way Hillary hasn't taken questions from the media for more than four months.

Reeeally. So this does not exist?

If FOX fell to number two in the ratings how many threads would we have from the left crowing about it? And be honest I'm guessing at least six.

Zero, same as the degree of what it means.

Actually we'd hear from the same cretins like the OP, laboring under this myth that ratings equate to some kind of "approval". We'd see them taking the opposite tack, dancing on Fox Noise's grave for being mean to Hair Führer and daring to ask Him qvestions.

The truly ignorant are the ones still buying into the whole dems/libs/MSNBC versus reps/cons/Fox illusion while the corporate state freely sodomizes and plunders american society.

--- and you don't have a clue in the world what that means, getting ratings in a world where fake wrestling, paternity tests and naked people forced to eat bugs on an island get ratings, do ya.

mascot-smiley-naive-illustration-design-comic-cute-expression-white-background-46637659.jpg

LOL you just accidently revealed that you equate the channel you get your news from with reality TV.

I watch FoxNews and CNN, because unlike a stupid douchebag like yourself, I was a balanced picture of the news and though IMO CNN has been better as of late, there is NO doubt that FoxNews does a better job of trying to present all sides of any given subject. Even though they obviously lean right.

And MSNBC LOL they don't 'even try to pretend they are anything but a liberal propaganda tool.

LOL you just accidently revealed that you equate the channel you get your news from with reality TV.

I watch FoxNews and CNN, because unlike a stupid douchebag like yourself, I was a balanced picture of the news and though IMO CNN has been better as of late, there is NO doubt that FoxNews does a better job of trying to present all sides of any given subject. Even though they obviously lean right.

And MSNBC LOL they don't 'even try to pretend they are anything but a liberal propaganda tool.

I don't watch TV. I don't even own one. I know better.

Forum List

Back