fox news Audience Cheers Medicare For All

It was a town hall in aired on FOX Bethlehem Pa that does not make it a FOX auidence.

Yup...say it enough and it might come true.

It was a Fox News show and they were the audience.

That makes them a Fox News audience.

Have a nice day.

Wishful thinking. The net tax increase on me will be severe, and I will get the same lump treatment options that people who pay nothing into the system get.

of course the real rich will still get what they want.

I get fucked, and you get to pretend you care about people without spending any of your own money.

How fucking generous of you.

Not spending any of my own money? It's my taxes too that are going up but I also know how much private insurance costs and that's a HUGE expense.

How do you know the "net increase will be severe"?

Because to pay for the people who can't or won't pay for it, I have to subsidize them.

You're already doing that now. Your private insurance premiums are higher because people without insurance still go to the hospital and receive care.

We could limit that by tossing out the illegals in this country.

Cost problem solved, at least partially.

Where do you get your data from that tells you or healthcare costs are largely driven by illegals using our healthcare system?

I didn't say "largely driven", you added that part.

I said it would help limit the costs of uninsured care.

Do you deny that illegals are a portion of the uninsured I am "paying' for?

It was a town hall in aired on FOX Bethlehem Pa that does not make it a FOX auidence.

Have a nice day.
If that is what you believe...Otay!...Otaaaayyy! Bernie is a menshevik. What follows him are bolsheviks.

Not spending any of my own money? It's my taxes too that are going up but I also know how much private insurance costs and that's a HUGE expense.

How do you know the "net increase will be severe"?

Because to pay for the people who can't or won't pay for it, I have to subsidize them.

You're already doing that now. Your private insurance premiums are higher because people without insurance still go to the hospital and receive care.

Where do you get your data from that tells you or healthcare costs are largely driven by illegals using our healthcare system?

You said, "Cost problem solved, at least partially" and it's the only thing you decided to focus on. If it's not the biggest cost driver or even one of the biggest cost drivers why would you focus on that any nothing else?

You said, "Cost problem solved, at least partially" and it's the only thing you decided to focus on. If it's not the biggest cost driver or even one of the biggest cost drivers why would you focus on that any nothing else?

As a progressive you focus on bigger government, more taxes, and more people paying for your "free stuff"

I gave an alternative solution, not a total one, but in part.

Have a nice day.
It was a town hall aired on FOX from a state that usually voted Democrat in Presidential elections that does not make it a FOX audience. If Sanders held a town hall in Oklahoma that was aired on CNN that would not make it a CNN audience. You have nice day to.

Last edited:

As a progressive you focus on bigger government, more taxes, and more people paying for your "free stuff"

I gave an alternative solution, not a total one, but in part.

You want just as much "free stuff" as anyone else, who are you kidding?

You gave your narrow minded, low-information, solution. This is why you're a conservative.

It seems that even fox news audiences cheer medicare for all. I guess even fox news audience has gotten fed up with the insurance companies and employer provided insurance.

When a government wants to make it legal for an insurance company to take your money for decades then kick you off the policy when you actually use it, then rating you as preexisting condition thus preventing you from ever having insurance again without giving people an alternative, people tend to get ticked off and want the whole mess to stop.

Even a fox news audience.

Bernie Sanders gets support for 'Medicare for All' proposal from Fox News audience

So it’s your opinion that only non Bernie people would be allowed in the audience? How would that be okay with anyone in a political climate where on side won’t be convincing the other side to flip? I expected there to be cheers. That audience came to see Bernie speak. Don’t see the big deal here.
Bernie supporters flocked the venue because their favorite candidate was going to be there.
Bernie supporters pretend they won over Trump voters.

It seems that even fox news audiences cheer medicare for all. I guess even fox news audience has gotten fed up with the insurance companies and employer provided insurance.

When a government wants to make it legal for an insurance company to take your money for decades then kick you off the policy when you actually use it, then rating you as preexisting condition thus preventing you from ever having insurance again without giving people an alternative, people tend to get ticked off and want the whole mess to stop.

Bernie Sanders gets support for 'Medicare for All' proposal from Fox News audience

So it’s your opinion that only non Bernie people would be allowed in the audience? How would that be okay with anyone in a political climate where on side won’t be convincing the other side to flip? I expected there to be cheers. That audience came to see Bernie speak. Don’t see the big deal here.
Bernie supporters flocked the venue because their favorite candidate was going to be there.

Meh. I don’t see what all the hoopla is all about. Bernie was a typical political critter. Slippery as fuck.

Meh. I don’t see what all the hoopla is all about. Bernie was a typical political critter. Slippery as fuck.
And filthy rich too.
He and his grifter wife own THREE houses!
Why doesn't he let a hundred illegals move into the houses he doesn't use?

Forum List

Back