FOX news begins to slowly push Donald out of the way.

I love how Cons are finally seeing firsthand the tools that Fox has used for years to steer them along :thup:
Tell me more about Brian Williams & Keith Olbermann. Terrible Fox employees weren't they?

Fox is right
BSNBC is looney...err I mean left
CNN is still looking for the Malaysian airliner
No liberal takes MSNBC seriously. True story. :wink:
More liberal lies

You guys are awful at lying
I love when republicans on here brag about Fox News' super high ratings compared to MSNBC's constant tanking. So who loves having partisan bullshit shoveled down there throats more Gramps? Why doesn't anybody watch MSNBC, and conservatives EXCLUSIVELY watch Faux News?
Because BSNBC is an untrustworthy network.

Next dumb question?
Another conservative dodge.

You guys are awful at dodging.

Well, the one thing Trump could do to really screw over the GOP (at this stage) is start sounding like a serious candidate. Thankfully for the GOP, he hasn't done that.

He sounds somewhere between Hitler and Don Rickles.

2016 GOP Power Index: Trump's distraction helps rivals | Fox News

Yup, it is beginning. It is an orchestrated effort to take Trump off the front page of the political spectrum. FOX is cleverly pointing out that, while Donald is struggling and slipping, several of the other GOP hopefuls are gaining ground. I expect the RNC is smiling with each word that they read.
except that Trump holds the trump card....

Yup, a Third Party threat. The establishment members of the GOP are collectively crapping their pants. Just CANNOT BE FUNNIER!

FOX will begin putting the screws to Donald now. They will begin chipping away at his standing. I am not sure how, other than to start reporting on his lies more and mentioning Rubio, Cruz, and Bush more. But I do think they are now doing the RNC work.

2016 GOP Power Index: Trump's distraction helps rivals | Fox News

Yup, it is beginning. It is an orchestrated effort to take Trump off the front page of the political spectrum. FOX is cleverly pointing out that, while Donald is struggling and slipping, several of the other GOP hopefuls are gaining ground. I expect the RNC is smiling with each word that they read.
And meanwhile us liberals told these right wing morons months ago exactly how it was going to go down. They didn't believe it but they will. Then they will throw their full support behind Marco Rubio and forget they ever didn't like him. They won't remember the GOP started planting this seed last month.

Republican presidential candidates Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz emerged as the strongest challengers on Wednesday to insurgent front-runners Donald Trump and Ben Carson, in a fiery debate that may have marked a new phase in the 2016 race.
Read more at Reutershttp://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/29/us-usa-election-idUSKCN0SM2M820151029#tx0hgbAacOT8OL9c.99

In a dominating performance, Rubio, the U.S. senator from Florida, swatted away Jeb Bush when the former Florida governor attacked his attendance record in the Senate.

“Just resign and let someone else take the job,” Bush said, in response to a question about an editorial in a Florida newspaper that blasted Rubio for having missed about one-third of his Senate votes this year.

That prompted Rubio to scold Bush for aligning himself with the liberal media. The only reason Bush was making it an issue, Rubio said, was “because we’re running for the same position, and someone has convinced you that attacking me is going to help you.”

In a sign that the unpredictable Republican race might be entering a new phase, Trump and Carson, while not stumbling, were often eclipsed by Rubio and Cruz during the two-hour debate at the University of Colorado campus.

"Rubio won tonight with wit, good humor, great one-liners and substance," said Ari Fleischer, who was press secretary to former President George W. Bush.

FOX will begin putting the screws to Donald now. They will begin chipping away at his standing. I am not sure how, other than to start reporting on his lies more and mentioning Rubio, Cruz, and Bush more. But I do think they are now doing the RNC work.
your probably right......it was obvious they supported Jeb!....yet notice how Jeb! fared....

ok with me if they support Cruz....

your probably right......it was obvious they supported Jeb!....yet notice how Jeb! fared....

ok with me if they support Cruz....
Cruz won't be the nominee either. Too extreme.

They will push Cruz now for awhile because he will be the new candidate the GOP crazies gravitate to once Trump, Carson and Fiorino are out. But like them, he is only there to appease the crazies. The GOP were never going to run Cruz. He's a teabagger, right? So is Rubio but at least he's a moderate spick teabagger. Cruz is a extreme right wing nut job spick tea bagger.

They will push Cruz now for awhile because he will be the new candidate the GOP crazies gravitate to once Trump, Carson and Fiorino are out. But like them, he is only there to appease the crazies. The GOP were never going to run Cruz. He's a teabagger, right? So is Rubio but at least he's a moderate spick teabagger. Cruz is a extreme right wing nut job spick tea bagger.

Rubio still needs to overcome the Gang of Seven and his Immigration Plan support. he won't be able to move the Trump crazies.

Forum List

Back