Fox News' Brian Kilmeade Labels Anti-McCarthy GOP Reps 'Insurrectionists'

At this point, McCarthy is too weak to be GOP Leader, let alone the Speaker of the House.

He simply wanted the Speakership, too much. He's compromised imo. He'd give away the Nation for this job.... that's not a good thing!

I'm thinking the "Anti-McCarthy" patriots have pissed into the wind long enough, it's time to make final deals and get along little doggies, there's still plenty of meat to chew on ?

and ... Yup, there's no lack of drama queens in the entertainment news business... :laugh:

At this point, McCarthy is too weak to be GOP Leader, let alone the Speaker of the House.

He simply wanted the Speakership, too much. He's compromised imo. He'd give away the Nation for this job.... that's not a good thing!
.. I think you're wrong and it's not the first time.. :smiliehug:

I'm thinking the "Anti-McCarthy" patriots have pissed into the wind long enough, it's time to make final deals and get along little doggies, there's still plenty of meat to chew on ?

and ... Yup, there's no lack of drama queens in the entertainment news business... :laugh:

Be careful what you ask for...

FltyAYuWAAUi3dF

Last edited:
Then again, there's a growing part of me that is perfectly content to see people get precisely what they deserve for not paying attention.

It's the only way they're ever gonna learn.

They don't call it ''programming'' for nothing...

Never did care for that little weasel...

When did you first come to the realization that the entity known as FOXNEWS was "programming," as you so succinctly called it?

When did you first come to the realization that the entity known as FOXNEWS was "programming," as you so succinctly called it?

Marc. I don't know what fairy tale world you're living in, but I'm probably one of the very last people on this board you should ask a ridiculous question like that.

He was actually destined to be the weakest Speaker ever, from the outset...

And then you have that Steve Doocy dweeb sitting there next to him with that ever present, obnoxious little smirk of his, popping his pie hole off and using his platform to project to the Network's viewership that these Representatives are ''saboteurs.''

He's another voice of the Swamp.

Last edited:
.. I think you're wrong and it's not the first time.. :smiliehug:
:smiliehug: back at ya, times two!!! :)

I hope I'm wrong!

But.....

I think I'm reading the situation correctly, this time!

Here's why.... Why the 20 rebelling might be on to something....

-McCarthy is a flip flopper. He told the truth about 1/6 and Trump, then after visiting with Trump and making their quid pro quo deal at Mara lago, (the one we liberals call the Kiss the Ring episode)....the 20, saw this in their eyes as disloyalty to Trump initially, then flip flopping in exchange for Trump's support for him.... Close to what liberals think only we saw it as McCarthy selling the truth, away..... Not as him being initially disloyal to trump as the 20.

-McCarthy had two months as the House Leader, before this speakership vote , to address the rules concerns of the rebels, and work for their support, to no avail. Instead, he ignored the rebellious with an attitude of, What are they gonna do, vote for Jeffries? That's showing weakness right there....weakness, through arrogance!

-the rule changes started out good, some needed to be made imo, but then the 20 kept pushing, because they knew they could.... They knew they could, because of how badly McCarthy has wanted to be speaker... that makes McCarthy weak....

So now he's agreed to off the wall things that paralyzes the Speaker's power and leadership capabilities....making the House a dysfunctional sector of Congress....

The 20, just proved why McCarthy should not be speaker, by some of their outlandish demands, and McCarthy caving to them.... All because he just wants to be speaker, too much to make wise decisions for the Nation.

-

Forum List

Back