Fox News, CNN, MSNBC throw America under the bus in defense of war

Trump threw America under the bus.

You libs say far worse about our President day in and day out, even while he is overseas negotiating for better economic opportunity for the American people or tryting to get a madman dictator to give up his nukes.

But America was 'thrown under the bus' by Trumps refusal to trust our spy masters?

roflmao, TRUMP SHOULD NOT TRUST OUR SPY MASTERS BECAUSE THEY LIE AS A PROFESSION!

But Trump is our President and you libs keep cutting him off at the knees at OUR EXPENSE!

The fact that even Fox recognized this speaks volumes.

Sure it says that the neocons that control FOX dont like our President unraveling all their tensions they have carefully built over decades.

Their corporate owners also dont like Trumps reduction of their cheap black market labor.

I can barely post anymore to such nonsense.

No! What is going to happen is the US is going to put harsher sanctions on Russia and starve millions of Russians literally to death. Happy now? It was okay with you when Hillary and Obama were kissing Russians but now we need to starve them. Your goal has been reached.
It's a conspiracy! I think Russia does deserve some more sanctions... By the way sanctions are not war, that is what the Russians have done in East Ukraine and Crimea. And Syria.

Why should we make peace with a country who meddled in our election? .

Because everyone meddles in everyone elses elections if they can.

You liberals are just still butt hurt over your crony not winning the White House, so blaming it on this bullshiot Trump-Russia conspiracy makes you feel better.

The Truth is that FDR's system of federal level Tammany Hall politics is coming crashing down because we do not have the money for it any more.

Trump threw America under the bus.

You libs say far worse about our President day in and day out, even while he is overseas negotiating for better economic opportunity for the American people or tryting to get a madman dictator to give up his nukes.

But America was 'thrown under the bus' by Trumps refusal to trust our spy masters?

roflmao, TRUMP SHOULD NOT TRUST OUR SPY MASTERS BECAUSE THEY LIE AS A PROFESSION!

But Trump is our President and you libs keep cutting him off at the knees at OUR EXPENSE!

The fact that even Fox recognized this speaks volumes.

Sure it says that the neocons that control FOX dont like our President unraveling all their tensions they have carefully built over decades.

Their corporate owners also dont like Trumps reduction of their cheap black market labor.
I always wanted a businessman so I am willing to believe those last two things could happen and I hope they do. But huge tax cuts for the rich are a scam... So is his domestic policy same old Republican giveaway to the rich. Plus he is a swamp. Still hoping.

Last edited:
Amazing past few days. As Jack Reacher said, "Now we know who's who." The Donald should have been awarded a peace prize and the TDS folks actually want WWIII. :p

This thread is one of the many that prove mibd wars isn't an american idiot but a russian troll.

Forum List

Back