Fox News crumbles ...

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
only a matter of time before the real world bites them on the ass.

Fox News In Turmoil As Megyn Kelly May Bolt From Crumbling Network

Besides a ratings hit, losing Kelly would be devastating for the optics of Fox News. “On top of all their troubles they have, if they lose their ‘It girl,’ they’ll be in even worse shape,” one rival television executive told me. The Ailes scandal has given her additional leverage. “If I’m her agent, I’m thinking ka-ching,” the executive added. Kelly, who according to the L.A. Times makes around $10 million a year at Fox News, could possibly command double that when her current contract expires in July 2017, a figure more in line with what her in-house rival and nemesis Bill O’Reilly reportedly earns.

Last edited:
Sean Hannity has attacked fellow Fox News host Megyn Kelly after Kelly gently put down Hannity for turning his top-rated Cable TV program into an infomercial for Donald Trump with adoring interviews of the candidate.

Hannity labeled the worst insult possible at the relentlessly right-wing TV channel: He accused Kelly of being a supporter of Hillary Clinton.

Trump even has Fox divided ..

LMAO

Sean Hannity has attacked fellow Fox News host Megyn Kelly after Kelly gently put down Hannity for turning his top-rated Cable TV program into an infomercial for Donald Trump with adoring interviews of the candidate.

Hannity labeled the worst insult possible at the relentlessly right-wing TV channel: He accused Kelly of being a supporter of Hillary Clinton.

LMAO

Hannity's still stung by losing his prime time slot.

Kelly the Trump hater Hillary collaborator can go work at MSNBC for all I care.

Oh my.....trust me, uni-brow, you won't have any female anchors on MSNBC going over to Fox. But rest easy, Fox will give Kelly whatever she wants. She is the only thing holding the official RNC news channel together.

LMAO
"Relentlessly right wing TV channel"

LOL

God help you idiots when the real right wing channels pop up.

After the election is over and Clinton is the President those like Hannity will be looking for a new job while those like Kelly will be the face of Fox.

Because she does not agree with your candidate does not make her the enemy, but actually smart as hell!

Oh my.....trust me, uni-brow, you won't have any female anchors on MSNBC going over to Fox. But rest easy, Fox will give Kelly whatever she wants. She is the only thing holding the official RNC news channel together.
Educated people wouldn't be caught dead on MSNBC.

only a matter of time before the real world bites them on the ass.

Fox News In Turmoil As Megyn Kelly May Bolt From Crumbling Network

Besides a ratings hit, losing Kelly would be devastating for the optics of Fox News. “On top of all their troubles they have, if they lose their ‘It girl,’ they’ll be in even worse shape,” one rival television executive told me. The Ailes scandal has given her additional leverage. “If I’m her agent, I’m thinking ka-ching,” the executive added. Kelly, who according to the L.A. Times makes around $10 million a year at Fox News, could possibly command double that when her current contract expires in July 2017, a figure more in line with what her in-house rival and nemesis Bill O’Reilly reportedly earns.

I am no Fox cheerleader (no o'reilly or hannity devotee either by any means), but Fox has destroyed the utterly boring (and glaringly biased) CNN for many years before the emergence of Megyn Kelly. And the other cable news networks are a joke.

So Fox will survive easily without Kelly --- and if you ask true conservatives what they think, in unison they will rejoice the departure of that woman who is in love with herself. In love with her "scratching on the blackboard cringing" charm and humor. I am at the point where I cannot stomach her even less than those zeroes on MSNBC.

Fox sucks, but still they are 100 times better and more tolerable than CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC and even PBS.

LMAO

LOL

It has. It's called Breitbart and I suspect they are seeking a cable network option with Roger Ailes. He was fired from Fox you know because he was grabbing pussies.

LMAO

LOL

It has. It's called Breitbart and I suspect they are seeking a cable network option with Roger Ailes. He was fired from Fox you know because he was grabbing pussies.
The new Breitbart is only the beginning

You inbreds have started a war and now you are about to start getting shelled.

Forum List

Back