FOX NEWS: DON TRUMP to announce today at 11 AM EST

Who is Don Trump?
The guy who wants to beat Hitlery and replace Maobama.
Is he some obscure Congressman or something? I never heard of Don Trump before. Is he related to Donald Trump, the real estate developer?
Whatsa matta, willfully obtuse boi? You don't like your own stupid little word games with people's names now?

But according to you Bush so screwed everythign up it is amazing we havent seen WW3. And that is solely due to the powers of Maobama.

Who's Maobama?
The man is Donald Trump. He has always been called Donald Trump. Ever since I first heard about him destroying the medallions on the Macy's building in Manhattan he's been Donald Trump. To call him Don Trump is like calling Walter Cronkeit "Walt". No one did that in public.
Maobama is an insulting nickname for Barack Obama, based on his similarity to Chairman Mao.

Are you upset about something the Donnie Trump said?
Never heard of him. Why should I be upset?

Just another weak distraction

Trump is a circus side show. He'd still be a better president than the moonbat messiah, but so would cookie monster.

giphy.gif

Is cookie Monster running? If so, he could win without a VP.

Why so desperate to change the subject?

Stop trying so hard to make it about the Clintons and stay on topic.

You said that business failures, Trump and Fiorina would make good prez and veep. You said Trump would know how to deal with the Russians and Chinese.

Why in the world would anyone make such patently idiotic statements?

Because they are true. He dealt with them successfully in his own business where his own money was at stake and he could deal with them successfully as president.

As to idiotic statements, you are the sole winner in that category.

He developed real estate in New York City when it was uncertain if we were going to go the way of Detroit under Democrat stewardship.

He converted the near bankrupt Commodore Hotel into NYC's first Hyatt and build arguably the highest end residential property at the time, Trump Tower.

He tried to revive Atlantic City, but could not overcome the decades of neglect from the City and State.

He has a real background as a businessman in a brutally tough and competitive environment and a better resume than" Organized Communities in Chicago, wrote 2 autobiographies and went to Harvard Law and never heard about Judicial Review"
Believing a guy who is good at accumulating wealth can run a country is an Argument from Authority Fallacy.

We can clearly see Trump is really stupid about a lot of things.

Believing a guy who doesn't know how many states are in the USA to the Nearest 10 sure worked out well.

It's not a logical fallacy, it's called making an informed decision. Trumps background includes far more real work experience than Hillary or any Republican Senator can accumulate in 10 lifetimes

Trump developed in NY, what did Hillary do, trade Cattle futures?
It never ceases to amaze me how righties glom onto that 57 state gaffe. Which would be reasonable had they not twice elected the man for whom entire books were written, chock-full of gaffes. :ack-1:

It's not a Gaffe when he actually thought we had at least 57 states

Well, It must be nice to be able to repeatedly declare bankruptcy and maintain your billions, I guess. But wait...he does know that declaring bankruptcy will not be an option of president, right?
Remind me when Donald Trump declared bankruptcy.
Recall that Thomas Jefferson bankrupted 3 times.

Source Trump to declare 9 billion in assets during expected presidential announcement Fox News

FOX is also reporting that Trump is going to disclose holdings of 9 Billion in personal income.

Of course, you never know with Don Trump. He has teased this pretty heavily, saying that today is going to be a very important day. So, I'm not willing to go out onto a limb and say he is definitely announcing his candidacy for President, and if he does, there is nothing to rule out him announcing as an Independent, though I suspect he would try for the Republican nomination.

In 2 1/2 hours, we will all know...

More links about this:

Trump on Eve of Announcement This Country Needs a Cheerleader

Donald Trump Tomorrow Will Be A Really Big Day For America CBS DC

If he does announce for President, he would then be the 12th Republican candidate (assuming he is announcing as a Republican) and the 16th candidate overall.

[emoji14]opcorn:

Discuss, but quickly. Will he announce for President, or is this all just smoke and mirrors, ala the past from Don Trump?

This news is like hearing that Scarlett Johannson (if you are a guy) is coming to your house and will strip naked, but you know you'll never be able to sleep with her.
images

Safeguarding one's civil rights is just as important as the economy, if not more so.

You need to learn how to prioritize. Let's take an example.....

What is more important, breathing or heartbeat? If a person has had an accident and needs immediate emergency treatment, which one is more important?

The answer is: Neither. Neither is more important, both are equally important. Without one, the other is useless.

But, that does not preclude the ability to prioritize. In this instance, the first priority is breathing.

One might suggest you need to realize that both parties are totally out to lunch fiscally. We've been promised dynamic leadership on the economy by every candidate for about 3 decades now. One thing that I have learned is that there is only so much a President can do to fix an economy. The rest is up to Congress and frankly a small modicum of luck.

Prioritizing is great. I loved McCain's idea of building more nuke plants. Hated his idea for staying in Iraq come hell or high water. We all do it. However, pinning your priority to what a candidate says he'll do as President when it comes to the economy seems to be a rather inert selection since, in reality, she/he cannot do much on that front.

Not true. One or two justices new justices could overturn Roe without congressional input. Hell, the current make-up of the court could albeit unlikely with Sotomayor, Gingberg, Kagan anchoring the left.

Possible vs probable. Something that is 100% possible can be insufficiently probable such as to render it a fantasy.

The President appoints those justices of course so, to me, its very important who is in the Oval office and it's also very telling that Kasich signed those types of restrictions into law.

Thus, prioritization comes in. The improbable are deprioritized.

Just out of curiosity though, if he did sign a law making it mandatory for whomever is selling you a pistol to lecture you on the purchase and making it mandatory that you sign something saying you got the lecture, understood it, etc...would you think this was just a minor irritation and it didn't matter in the scheme of things?

By and large, I would consider it a minor irritation, and a silly waste of time. I would also consider to possibly be a violation of first and second amendment rights. But that infringement would be a minor issue, and would sink toward the bottom of the priorities list. Incidentally, I would take much more objection to any new anti-abortion legislation.

Not true. One or two justices new justices could overturn Roe without congressional input. Hell, the current make-up of the court could albeit unlikely with Sotomayor, Gingberg, Kagan anchoring the left.

Possible vs probable. Something that is 100% possible can be insufficiently probable such as to render it a fantasy.

The President appoints those justices of course so, to me, its very important who is in the Oval office and it's also very telling that Kasich signed those types of restrictions into law.

Thus, prioritization comes in. The improbable are deprioritized.

Just out of curiosity though, if he did sign a law making it mandatory for whomever is selling you a pistol to lecture you on the purchase and making it mandatory that you sign something saying you got the lecture, understood it, etc...would you think this was just a minor irritation and it didn't matter in the scheme of things?

By and large, I would consider it a minor irritation, and a silly waste of time. I would also consider to possibly be a violation of first and second amendment rights. But that infringement would be a minor issue, and would sink toward the bottom of the priorities list. Incidentally, I would take much more objection to any new anti-abortion legislation.

Very good.

Source Trump to declare 9 billion in assets during expected presidential announcement Fox News

FOX is also reporting that Trump is going to disclose holdings of more than 7 Billion in personal income.

Of course, you never know with Don Trump. He has teased this pretty heavily, saying that today is going to be a very important day. So, I'm not willing to go out onto a limb and say he is definitely announcing his candidacy for President, and if he does, there is nothing to rule out him announcing as an Independent, though I suspect he would try for the Republican nomination.

More links about this:

If he does announce for President, he would then be the 12th Republican candidate (assuming he is announcing as a Republican) and the 16th candidate overall.

:popcorn:

Discuss, but quickly. Will he announce for President, or is this all just smoke and mirrors, ala the past from Don Trump?

The Donald has more money then brains, I remember him delivering news papers (the LI Press) when he was a teenager in Jamaica estates , which his father owned

The Donald has more money then brains,

So do you. LOL!

FOX is also reporting that Trump is going to disclose holdings of 9 Billion in personal income.

More links about this:

[emoji14]opcorn:

This news is like hearing that Scarlett Johannson (if you are a guy) is coming to your house and will strip naked, but you know you'll never be able to sleep with her.
images
You really need to watch the speech to get the full effect...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

The guy who wants to beat Hitlery and replace Maobama.
Is he some obscure Congressman or something? I never heard of Don Trump before. Is he related to Donald Trump, the real estate developer?
Whatsa matta, willfully obtuse boi? You don't like your own stupid little word games with people's names now?

But according to you Bush so screwed everythign up it is amazing we havent seen WW3. And that is solely due to the powers of Maobama.

Who's Maobama?
The man is Donald Trump. He has always been called Donald Trump. Ever since I first heard about him destroying the medallions on the Macy's building in Manhattan he's been Donald Trump. To call him Don Trump is like calling Walter Cronkeit "Walt". No one did that in public.
Maobama is an insulting nickname for Barack Obama, based on his similarity to Chairman Mao.

Iz widdle wabbi upset?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

Because they are true. He dealt with them successfully in his own business where his own money was at stake and he could deal with them successfully as president.

He developed real estate in New York City when it was uncertain if we were going to go the way of Detroit under Democrat stewardship.

He converted the near bankrupt Commodore Hotel into NYC's first Hyatt and build arguably the highest end residential property at the time, Trump Tower.

He tried to revive Atlantic City, but could not overcome the decades of neglect from the City and State.

He has a real background as a businessman in a brutally tough and competitive environment and a better resume than" Organized Communities in Chicago, wrote 2 autobiographies and went to Harvard Law and never heard about Judicial Review"
Believing a guy who is good at accumulating wealth can run a country is an Argument from Authority Fallacy.

Believing a guy who doesn't know how many states are in the USA to the Nearest 10 sure worked out well.

It's not a logical fallacy, it's called making an informed decision. Trumps background includes far more real work experience than Hillary or any Republican Senator can accumulate in 10 lifetimes

It never ceases to amaze me how righties glom onto that 57 state gaffe. Which would be reasonable had they not twice elected the man for whom entire books were written, chock-full of gaffes. :ack-1:

It's not a Gaffe when he actually thought we had at least 57 states
oh beejeezus 57frank :banghead:

One might suggest you need to realize that both parties are totally out to lunch fiscally. We've been promised dynamic leadership on the economy by every candidate for about 3 decades now. One thing that I have learned is that there is only so much a President can do to fix an economy. The rest is up to Congress and frankly a small modicum of luck.

I would say Bush the elder and and Clinton were reasonable on the economy. It's been Bush the younger and Obama that have been a train wreck.

The number one problem in Congress is that our politics today is such blathering bullshit. It's hyper polarized and divided. The truth is that Obama's greatest weakness was the fact that he wasn't cut out to deal with the political realities. From where I sit, Obama only been slightly less the puppet GWB has been. Pelosi took control of Obama's first term from the very beginning, and ran it into the ground. She used his campaigning ability to keep the D name in the White House, but by the time Obama broke free it was too late.

Kasich has plenty of experience dealing with D.C. politics, but he stayed above the fray and got out at the beginning of the century when things started getting really ugly. He knows how to work with people, and he will be able to bring a better cooperative tone to D.C. Nothing happens unless we get someone in the White House who can do that.

Prioritizing is great. I loved McCain's idea of building more nuke plants. Hated his idea for staying in Iraq come hell or high water. We all do it. However, pinning your priority to what a candidate says he'll do as President when it comes to the economy seems to be a rather inert selection since, in reality, she/he cannot do much on that front.

Actually, I'm pinning my priorities to the candidate who has the best established track record of successful leadership, cooperative problem solving, and effective governance.

Trump is alot like Eddy Gordo from Tekken. His ridiculous bullshit leaves people dazed and confused, which has helped him get "wins" through his life. But he's still just a fucking idiot.

Are you saying Trump has button mashed his way to success? :lol:

More links about this:

[emoji14]opcorn:

images
You really need to watch the speech to get the full effect...

Oh, it's done. He's in.... (maybe I should make this my new profile pic... it even makes ME hot! WHEW!)

Trump is alot like Eddy Gordo from Tekken. His ridiculous bullshit leaves people dazed and confused, which has helped him get "wins" through his life. But he's still just a fucking idiot.

Are you saying Trump has button mashed his way to success? :lol:

:lol: Something like that. Actually, I was more envisioning a paralized befuddled gaze while someone tries to figure out "what the fuck is this nonsense" while Trump tries to break dance, then accidentally trips over a chair that sets of a chain reaction, ending with everyone's money accidentally falling into his pocket.

Why so desperate to change the subject?

Stop trying so hard to make it about the Clintons and stay on topic.

You said that business failures, Trump and Fiorina would make good prez and veep. You said Trump would know how to deal with the Russians and Chinese.

Why in the world would anyone make such patently idiotic statements?

"Real work experience" does not automatically translate to working with Congress to getting things done. It's an argument from authority fallacy.

Trump might know how to get a casino built, that does not mean he knows how to get Congress to pass a budget. Especially those of the opposite party, and especially since he can't fire them.

Zero government experience is a huge drawback. Just ask Obama.
I tend to agree with you but recall that Trump didnt do all that stuff just by himself. He negotiated constantly and fiercely with insurers, bi

Who's Maobama?

Iz widdle wabbi upset?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

Ah yes, I've reduced you to babbling in baby talk. My work here is done.

Forum List

Back