FOX NEWS: DON TRUMP to announce today at 11 AM EST

1. Got her Husband elected Governor of Arkansas.

2. Got her Husband elected to the White House not once but twice. ( Of Course with the help of Perot and weak GOP Candidates. )

3. Got elected to the Senate from a state that was not her birth state.

4. Ran for Presidential nomination on the Democrat ticket and came in second.

5. Got selected to be Sec. of State.

With resume writing skills like this, you'll be flipping hamburgers for the rest of your life.

Now as you attempted to spin what I wrote please note you ask for her accomplishments and not how well she did at those things she accomplished

Um.....bro. How well it was done is an integral part of an accomplishment. Imagine a police officer bragging...."I got him, I stopped the bad guy! He was trying to rob you, but I stopped him. Give me a medal, it's an accomplishment! Of course, I didn't do a very good job of stopping him. He managed to bleed you for $4.5 million. But here's the $2.37 that's left over!"

so now can you name one GOP woman that has accomplished as much as Hillary has?

John Kasich

Sure can:

2. Got her Husband elected to the White House not once but twice. ( Of Course with the help of Perot and weak GOP Candidates. )

Now as you attempted to spin what I wrote please note you ask for her accomplishments and not how well she did at those things she accomplished, so now can you name one GOP woman that has accomplished as much as Hillary has?
Margaret Thatcher?

Ummm, alrighty then...

I wrote GOP for a reason so no one would try to make a far reach, but alas someone did...

Hillary does conjure up Margaret to me but still the question was name one GOP woman with the same amount of accomplishment and not just any Conservative woman...
Ohhh, GOP. Golda Meir? The 'G' stands for Golda, right?

Ten thousand comedian's out of work and I get one responding to me... Seth is that you?
Which Seth?

Not Green but MacFarlane... ( but with my luck it would be Green )

With resume writing skills like this, you'll be flipping hamburgers for the rest of your life.

Now as you attempted to spin what I wrote please note you ask for her accomplishments and not how well she did at those things she accomplished

Um.....bro. How well it was done is an integral part of an accomplishment. Imagine a police officer bragging...."I got him, I stopped the bad guy! He was trying to rob you, but I stopped him. Give me a medal, it's an accomplishment! Of course, I didn't do a very good job of stopping him. He managed to bleed you for $4.5 million. But here's the $2.37 that's left over!"

John Kasich

I wrote female which is a woman and unless John had a sex change like Jenner then you failed at answering a simple question. ( Maybe you should start learning to ask if they want fries with that order )

Also I knew my mother and father, so I am not your bro, so please stop attempting to insult me, please.

So in the end no GOP woman has accomplished as much as Hillary has, and you would have to combine multiple women from the GOP to make one Hillary, and no fat jokes please...

Margaret Thatcher?

Ummm, alrighty then...

I wrote GOP for a reason so no one would try to make a far reach, but alas someone did...

Hillary does conjure up Margaret to me but still the question was name one GOP woman with the same amount of accomplishment and not just any Conservative woman...
Ohhh, GOP. Golda Meir? The 'G' stands for Golda, right?

Ten thousand comedian's out of work and I get one responding to me... Seth is that you?
Which Seth?

Not Green but MacFarlane... ( but with my luck it would be Green )
No, not either one.

I wrote female which is a woman and unless John had a sex change like Jenner then you failed at answering a simple question.

Don't you know, identity is a choice, now. John currently chooses to be identified as a woman. Check back after supper to see if there are any updates.

On a serious note: Why are you being sexist? Gender should be no consideration in the first place.

Odd, he says the country needs a truly great leader, but then announces he's running.

When was the last time this country had a really great leader?
Reagan.

Don isn't worthy to carry his luggage.

Neither is Hillary, whats your point?
You are so reflexively tu quoque, it is downright hilarious.

It was pointed out Trump is not a leader. You asked for a leader. I gave you one, and contrasted him to Trump, the subject of this topic.

And the point sailed over your head? Really? Just how stupid are you?

Trump effectively led a very successful business empire. Hillary led what?

I got your earlier post. Its value was marginal.

Sooooooooo, just how stupid are you?

Bill, by the nose

John Kasich

If you're talking about a match-up against Clinton, Kasich is going to have some baggage to try to explain. Under his "leadership"....Ohio has become a stronghold in the GOP continued war on women...

Restrictions on Abortion
In Ohio, the following restrictions on abortion were in effect as of January 13, 2015:

• A woman must receive state-directed counseling that includes information designed to discourage her from having an abortion and then wait 24 hours before the procedure is provided. Counseling must be provided in person and must take place before the waiting period begins, thereby necessitating two separate trips to the facility.
  • Health plans that will be offered in the state’s health exchange under the Affordable Care Act can only cover abortion in cases when the woman's life is endangered, rape or incest.
  • Abortion is covered in insurance policies for public employees only in cases of life endangerment, rape or incest.
  • Medication abortion must be provided using the FDA protocol, thereby preventing the use of a more common, simpler evidence-based regimen.
  • The parent of a minor must consent before an abortion is provided.
  • Public funding is available for abortion only in cases of life endangerment, rape or incest.
  • Most women will undergo an ultrasound before obtaining an abortion; since the provider must test for the fetal heartbeat. The woman will be offered the option to view the image.
The bolded type is particularly troublesome (not that the rest isn't--could you imagine the State of Ohio mandating you get counseling if you were exercising any of your other US Constitutional rights such as buying a pistol????). This is a Trans Vag ultrasound that is an invasive procedure.

With Women making up 51-53% of the projected electorate this go-round...Kasich may be Clinton's dream opponent.

Source Trump to declare 9 billion in assets during expected presidential announcement Fox News

FOX is also reporting that Trump is going to disclose holdings of 9 Billion in personal income.

Of course, you never know with Don Trump. He has teased this pretty heavily, saying that today is going to be a very important day. So, I'm not willing to go out onto a limb and say he is definitely announcing his candidacy for President, and if he does, there is nothing to rule out him announcing as an Independent, though I suspect he would try for the Republican nomination.

In 2 1/2 hours, we will all know...

More links about this:

Trump on Eve of Announcement This Country Needs a Cheerleader

Donald Trump Tomorrow Will Be A Really Big Day For America CBS DC

If he does announce for President, he would then be the 12th Republican candidate (assuming he is announcing as a Republican) and the 16th candidate overall.

[emoji14]opcorn:

Discuss, but quickly. Will he announce for President, or is this all just smoke and mirrors, ala the past from Don Trump?

yippppeeeee.....:haha:

John Kasich

If you're talking about a match-up against Clinton, Kasich is going to have some baggage to try to explain. Under his "leadership"....Ohio has become a stronghold in the GOP continued war on women...

Restrictions on Abortion
In Ohio, the following restrictions on abortion were in effect as of January 13, 2015:

• A woman must receive state-directed counseling that includes information designed to discourage her from having an abortion and then wait 24 hours before the procedure is provided. Counseling must be provided in person and must take place before the waiting period begins, thereby necessitating two separate trips to the facility.
  • Health plans that will be offered in the state’s health exchange under the Affordable Care Act can only cover abortion in cases when the woman's life is endangered, rape or incest.
  • Abortion is covered in insurance policies for public employees only in cases of life endangerment, rape or incest.
  • Medication abortion must be provided using the FDA protocol, thereby preventing the use of a more common, simpler evidence-based regimen.
  • Public funding is available for abortion only in cases of life endangerment, rape or incest.
  • Most women will undergo an ultrasound before obtaining an abortion; since the provider must test for the fetal heartbeat. The woman will be offered the option to view the image.
The bolded type is particularly troublesome (not that the rest isn't--could you imagine the State of Ohio mandating you get counseling if you were exercising any of your other US Constitutional rights such as buying a pistol????). This is a Trans Vag ultrasound that is an invasive procedure.

With Women making up 51-53% of the projected electorate this go-round...Kasich may be Clinton's dream opponent.

Personally, I disagree with Kasich on abortion. But I'm far more concerned with everything else he can do. The economy is a far bigger priority than the abortion battle.

I wrote female which is a woman and unless John had a sex change like Jenner then you failed at answering a simple question.

Don't you know, identity is a choice, now. John currently chooses to be identified as a woman. Check back after supper to see if there are any updates.

On a serious note: Why are you being sexist? Gender should be no consideration in the first place.

Why am I sexist?

1. I am Male so hear me whimper.

2. Even though I stand on two legs I still drag my knuckles across the floor.

3. I think with my bad Johnson. ( So typical, right? )

The question was simple and the fact is Hillary has accomplished so much in her life no matter if you like or dislike her. You have to factor in her gender and the Male society we live in when discussing her accomplishments and realize not many women nor men have accomplished what she has done in her life.

Will I vote for her?

Depends who will be the GOP candidate, and if it is Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, or Palin then hell yes I am voting for Hillary but if it is Jeb, Walker or someone that is not a real clown then no.

So how was my explanation of being a sexist for you and remember to ask if they want to super size it and no drinking from the slurpee machine...

John Kasich

Restrictions on Abortion

Personally, I disagree with Kasich on abortion. But I'm far more concerned with everything else he can do. The economy is a far bigger priority than the abortion battle.
Safeguarding one's civil rights is just as important as the economy, if not more so.

John Kasich

Restrictions on Abortion

I'm sure he has great plans. I'm sure everyone has great plans. But if he wants to infringe on your right to privacy or force you to go through hell to keep your rights in tact...do you really care that he says he can cut unemployment by 3-5 percent?

Many women will be facing these types of comparisons and nearly all of them have heard the noise about economics and promises to fix this or that. Both parties are out to lunch fiscally...

John Kasich

Restrictions on Abortion

I'm sure he has great plans. I'm sure everyone has great plans. But if he wants to infringe on your right to privacy or force you to go through hell to keep your rights in tact...do you really care that he says he can cut unemployment by 3-5 percent?

Many women will be facing these types of comparisons and nearly all of them have heard the noise about economics and promises to fix this or that. Both parties are out to lunch fiscally...

The first mistake you make is to imply that people should hold out for the perfect candidate. There is no such thing. Every candidate I have ever voted for has had positions that I disagreed with. That's just life. As a voter, I prioritize.

The second mistake you make is to imply that a single person's positions are the single determining factor in any given question. There are over 500 members of Congress who are involved in creating legislation. The discussion continues on abortion, and will for many years to come.

When I go to vote for legislative members, I'll be keen to pay closer attention their individual views on an assortment of issues, to gauge how they're likely to vote. But for President, I want someone who is capable of leading, and can accomplish things from the bridge of the ship that will drive solutions for our most pressing concerns. And abortion is not one of them, at this particular moment in time.

Safeguarding one's civil rights is just as important as the economy, if not more so.

You need to learn how to prioritize. Let's take an example.....

What is more important, breathing or heartbeat? If a person has had an accident and needs immediate emergency treatment, which one is more important?

The answer is: Neither. Neither is more important, both are equally important. Without one, the other is useless.

But, that does not preclude the ability to prioritize. In this instance, the first priority is breathing.

John Kasich

Restrictions on Abortion

The first mistake you make is to imply that people should hold out for the perfect candidate. There is no such thing. Every candidate I have ever voted for has had positions that I disagreed with. That's just life. As a voter, I prioritize.
Agreed.

The second mistake you make is to imply that a single person's positions are the single determining factor in any given question. There are over 500 members of Congress who are involved in creating legislation. The discussion continues on abortion, and will for many years to come.
Not true. One or two justices new justices could overturn Roe without congressional input. Hell, the current make-up of the court could albeit unlikely with Sotomayor, Gingberg, Kagan anchoring the left.
The President appoints those justices of course so, to me, its very important who is in the Oval office and it's also very telling that Kasich signed those types of restrictions into law.

When I go to vote for legislative members, I'll be keen to pay closer attention their individual views on an assortment of issues, to gauge how they're likely to vote. But for President, I want someone who is capable of leading, and can accomplish things from the bridge of the ship that will drive solutions for our most pressing concerns. And abortion is not one of them, at this particular moment in time.

Fair enough...different strokes for different folks.

Just out of curiosity though, if he did sign a law making it mandatory for whomever is selling you a pistol to lecture you on the purchase and making it mandatory that you sign something saying you got the lecture, understood it, etc...would you think this was just a minor irritation and it didn't matter in the scheme of things?

Forum List

Back