🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fox News executive editor: US winter olympics team too gay to win medals

This has to be one of the stupidest things I've seen in a while. WTF does who you find attractive have to do with sports?

And.................fwiw.................so what if they are gay or straight? I hope that the USA takes home a whole bunch of gold medals and makes this idiot eat his words.

If Olympians attained their spots due to their sexuality, rather than their skill, he is correct.

Their sexual preferences are completely irrelevant. Why do they keep telling us they're gay? No one cares.

For the first time ever I won't be watching. They're letting delusional men-who-think-they're-women compete ... as women.

Mike Pence has to keep a copy of Glamour magazine in the room with him at all times in case he has his 'impure thoughts' and acts on them with abandon.

we need to boycott FOX!

there appears to be a desire for a gay person to help lead Republicans. i want to be that person one day.

Fox News Executive Editor: U.S. Winter Olympics team is too gay to win medals - Metro Weekly

Well, their gayness does seem to be the primary focus of some of the gay competitors.

I haven't given a rat's ass about the Olympics in decades. It went from being an amateur sporting event to a political pissing contest with professional competitors, and those altered in perverse ways.

Send the best athletes to represent the USA. Period. Who cares if they are gay? or Black? Only in the minds of LWNJ's does this shit matter.

we need to boycott FOX!

there appears to be a desire for a gay person to help lead Republicans. i want to be that person one day.

Fox News Executive Editor: U.S. Winter Olympics team is too gay to win medals - Metro Weekly

What makes you think a lot of Olympians are gay?

http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2F77c7d32e88dd8f1edb0aef3db16f18fd%2F0%2FRTR38U5L.jpeg

Only fags would or could do some of these sports (skating)

We wouldn't want any gay figure skaters. While we're at it let's kick all the black people off the basketball team.

Looks like they are trying to piss off every group out there.

Forum List

Back