🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fox News executive editor: US winter olympics team too gay to win medals

we need to boycott FOX!

there appears to be a desire for a gay person to help lead Republicans. i want to be that person one day.

Fox News Executive Editor: U.S. Winter Olympics team is too gay to win medals - Metro Weekly
Those with measurable IQs have been boycotting FOX for decades.
read:STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All
leafblower1.jpeg

quote-i-realize-that-of-all-people-i-am-no-expert-on-parenting-or-marriage-mika-brzezinski-3-98-88.jpg

Says someone who gets their information from these guys...

"We must encourage the expanded dialogue between North and South Korea and a valid family reunification plan, not a bombing plan." - Wacky Jesse Jackson

What does their sexuality have to do with anything.
Send the best athletes to represent the USA. Period. Who cares if they are gay? or Black? Only in the minds of LWNJ's does this shit matter.

ok

but if they let men- trannies ....in women teams

nope

I do not agree with that....I won't watch that shit, sorry

I agree. That is wacky.

Be prepared for every record held by female athletes being broken by male trannies. :cuckoo:

#MeToo! :rofl:

And that's why I won't be watching it.....if I want to watch freaks competing ,I go to the circus.

I'm talking about trannies here.
Like I’ve always said political correctness destroys everything it touches…

How typical. Lefties totally missing the guy's point and instead the headline is our team's too gay to win.

I'm sure that'll bring down the Trump White House but just in case...Next!

"If Kim Yo Jong really wants to send a message of peace and unity she should defect from her brother’s communist regime" - President Trump

America sucks at the winter Olympics, one could say they’re going to really suck at the winter Olympics this year in more ways than one…

As far as I know the Olympic trials were a performance based competition. The media tends to display an inordinate amount of focus on those 'oppressed' outliers. However, I think he is throwing the baby out with the bath water.

Looks like they are trying to piss off every group out there.
Who would want to piss off gay winter Olympians… LOL

Crazy right wingers.
Funny thing is gay is a choice… LOL

If you say so. Seems the only ones who could know that for sure would be those that had made that choice. You got something you want to tell us?.
The choice to be gay is yes or no. No is also a choice.

Forum List

Back