🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fox News executive editor: US winter olympics team too gay to win medals

"Team LGBT are killing it at the Winter Olympics! Canadian figure skater Eric Radford has made history in Pyeongchang as the first ever openly gay man to win gold at a Winter Olympic Games, while US figure skater Adam Rippon has also done us proud with a bronze medal finish in the team competition"

DV19JAFWkAA7qQr.jpg

He's a handsome guy. Probably knee deep in pussy.

he's OURS. he's on Team Gay. deal with it!

"This is the Korean Peninsula at night. The bottom, awash in light, is the free and democratic South. The North is in complete darkness save for a pinprick of light in Pyongyang. Keep the darkness in mind while watching the North's Olympic charm offensive"

DVuapHqUMAAHFTj.jpg

we need to boycott FOX!

there appears to be a desire for a gay person to help lead Republicans. i want to be that person one day.

Fox News Executive Editor: U.S. Winter Olympics team is too gay to win medals - Metro Weekly

Well, their gayness does seem to be the primary focus of some of the gay competitors.

I haven't given a rat's ass about the Olympics in decades. It went from being an amateur sporting event to a political pissing contest with professional competitors, and those altered in perverse ways.
You obviously never watched during the Cold War......it was the ultimate political pissing contest.

we need to boycott FOX!

there appears to be a desire for a gay person to help lead Republicans. i want to be that person one day.

Fox News Executive Editor: U.S. Winter Olympics team is too gay to win medals - Metro Weekly

Well, their gayness does seem to be the primary focus of some of the gay competitors.

I haven't given a rat's ass about the Olympics in decades. It went from being an amateur sporting event to a political pissing contest with professional competitors, and those altered in perverse ways.
You obviously never watched during the Cold War......it was the ultimate political pissing contest.

I did, hence "decades".

If they're shoving their faggotry in people's faces, I hope they go practicing on thin ice.

iu

Forum List

Back