🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fox News executive editor: US winter olympics team too gay to win medals

"Skier #GusKenworthy and figure skater #AdamRippon are making history as the two first openly gay U.S. athletes to qualify for the Winter Olympics."

DVo7LErW4AAdsAg.jpg

Homos taking pride in doing what heteros have done since Athens was the center of world power.

they are fruitcakes
like I said in my Olympics thread--figure skating is not a sport
it's Dancing With the Stars on ice
dancing dancy dancy dancing --ooooowooooo

Last edited:
Send the best athletes to represent the USA. Period. Who cares if they are gay? or Black? Only in the minds of LWNJ's does this shit matter.

ok

but if they let men- trannies ....in women teams

nope

I do not agree with that....I won't watch that shit, sorry

What does their sexuality have to do with anything.
Send the best athletes to represent the USA. Period. Who cares if they are gay? or Black? Only in the minds of LWNJ's does this shit matter.

ok

nope

I agree. That is wacky.

Be prepared for every record held by female athletes being broken by male trannies. :cuckoo:

#MeToo! :rofl:

What does their sexuality have to do with anything.

ok

nope

I agree. That is wacky.

Be prepared for every record held by female athletes being broken by male trannies. :cuckoo:

#MeToo! :rofl:

And that's why I won't be watching it.....if I want to watch freaks competing ,I go to the circus.

I'm talking about trannies here.

They're letting delusional men-who-think-they're-women compete ... as women.
If this is really true, I hope that the natural females who are in the picture raise holy heck about it because I would. Going against those who are really born male will only make it harder for those who are born female to win anything.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

If this is really true, I hope that the natural females who are in the picture raise holy heck about it because I would. Going against those who are really born male will only make it harder for those who are born female to win anything.

Holly

It's the end of women's sports. There won't be any place for natural women competing against men. Perhaps in some categories like shooting women will have a chance.

Holly

It's the end of women's sports. There won't be any place for natural women competing against men. Perhaps in some categories like shooting women will have a chance.
It's so funny because they did it to themselves with their crazy self-defeating ideas. I guess we'll see if these changeovers really are women, after all.

Mike Pence has to keep a copy of Glamour magazine in the room with him at all times in case he has his 'impure thoughts' and acts on them with abandon.
Lol
Irrelevant, the US has always sucked at the winter Olympics… Because they are gay?

we need to boycott FOX!

there appears to be a desire for a gay person to help lead Republicans. i want to be that person one day.

Fox News Executive Editor: U.S. Winter Olympics team is too gay to win medals - Metro Weekly
Those with measurable IQs have been boycotting FOX for decades.
read:STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All
Same study that confirmed Hillary's landslide victory.

Forum List

Back