Fox News' Guy Benson Calls Out Media's 'Near Silence' on Obama-Hezbollah Bombshell Report

FAKE NEW CNN and MSNBC are focused on trying to defend the assorted Swamp Rats at the FBI who colluded with Crooked Hillary and the MSM to attacks our democracy!

Guy Benson Calls Out Media's 'Near Silence' on Obama-Hezbollah Bombshell Report

just remember Barry Bong had a pen and a cell phone to accomplish the destruction of our country. The only reason that Barry didn’t accomplish his mission was because he had to put them down because... his”wife”, Mike, want continual blowjobs from him.

Don't worry too much........big time arrests are coming. There are (at last count) over 4,300 sealed indictments and some sources say that there are as many as 10,000 of them. What happened at the Atlanta Airport last week is related to the pending indictments. The "calm before the storm" that President Trump back spoke of back in September was in reference to the shit that is happening now. What is so incredible to me is that the storm IS happening and most are totally oblivious to it.

Read President Trump's latest E.O that was signed last night.........the Hildebeast, the Barrypuppet and other elite globalists are scrambling right now. The dam has been broken and there is nothing to stop it.

Meanwhile, grotesque, obese idiot, and career politician for Hasidic jews and assorted qu33rs living on US taxpayer money in New York Jerrold Lewis Nadler threatens to start impeachment hearings if dummycrats win the House next election. And folks, ironically that disgusting, fat, ugly, inbred creep helped Obama support Hezbollah to get the failed "Iran deal" passed!

nadler.jpg

The Fake News MSM calls that stupid POS a "Constitutional expert." :p

Last edited:
Many conservatives and liberals agree on one thing: the mainstream media are staffed by journalists and executives who sincerely believe that their point of view is correct.

Therefore, it is no surprise that they tend to downplay any negative news about Democrats or the former president's administration.

It is very sad that in our country, many people now read/watch only media that agree with their political point of view.

I cannot think of one news source that is actually neutral and impartial.

I think the evidence shows he was a Muslim/Jewish plant...to destroy American. What they are doing in Europe proves that. Long story short, the Jewish "elite" uses Muslims to genocide Whitey.

Meanwhile, grotesque, obese idiot, and career politician for Hasidic jews and assorted qu33rs living on US taxpayer money in New York Jerrold Lewis Nadler threatens to start impeachment hearings if dummycrats win the House next election. And folks, ironically that disgusting, fat, ugly, inbred creep helped Obama support Hezbollah to get the failed "Iran deal" passed!

nadler.jpg

The Fake News MSM calls that stupid POS a "Constitutional expert." :p

God Nadler is still alive? WTF? Last I heard, they were trying to cut him out of his home so he could get to a vote and that was a few years ago.:eek-52:

Forum List

Back