Fox News hosts offer to pay for White House tours

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
This is the way it should work, people pay for the services they think are important. I wonder why no of the MSNBC anchors offered to help.

As long as we’re shark-jumping, President Obama, let’s pole vault these suckers, shall we?
The White House’s transparently petty decision to inflict sequester’s pain on America’s middle-schoolers (as if those years aren’t tough enough) revealed its sequestration doomsaying as silly and its post-doomsaying behavior as spiteful. In a rare good PR turn for Republicans, what was meant to make them look like heartless meanies has held the White House up for ridicule for its utter unwillingness to prioritize. Upon hearing the estimates that the White House’s cancellation of tours might save the administration $18,000-$72,000 a week, Fox News anchor Eric Bolling— I’m sure they’re fans at the White House— decided to come to the aid of The Children.

Fox News anchor offers to save White House tours, with his wallet « Hot Air

If you don’t think President Obama is all style and no substance, consider this --- Cancelling the tours reseults in savings of a mere $18,000 a week. $18K is less than half a second of O’s debt rate since in office.

...and this is the same WH that pays over $100K/year for Bo’s dog handler and $277K/year for their calligraphers. The same WH that flies AF1 at $180K/hour with the frequency of us driving to the grocery store. The same WH where O & Michelle just took separate vacations.

The same WH where O’s recent golf trip could have paid for 341 furloughed workers. And the same administration that just promised $250 million to the Muslim Brotherhood and is shelling out $50 million for new TSA uniforms. Yet to make another stupid & pointless political point O has no problem penalizing innocent families, many having planned their DC visit for months.

To all those people, I apologize for having the most childish, non-serious President in our nation’s history.

If you don’t think President Obama is all style and no substance, consider this --- Cancelling the tours reseults in savings of a mere $18,000 a week. $18K is less than half a second of O’s debt rate since in office.

...and this is the same WH that pays over $100K/year for Bo’s dog handler and $277K/year for their calligraphers. The same WH that flies AF1 at $180K/hour with the frequency of us driving to the grocery store. The same WH where O & Michelle just took separate vacations.

The same WH where O’s recent golf trip could have paid for 341 furloughed workers. And the same administration that just promised $250 million to the Muslim Brotherhood and is shelling out $50 million for new TSA uniforms. Yet to make another stupid & pointless political point O has no problem penalizing innocent families, many having planned their DC visit for months.

To all those people, I apologize for having the most childish, non-serious President in our nation’s history.

Great talking points! :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back