FOX News: If Election was held today Romney would win

No he wouldn't, not when Obama gets 108% of the vote in districts controlled by Democrats.

Well, none of that would have ever started if Booooosh didn't get 5500% of the vote in districts controlled by Republicans in 2000 and 2004. :cuckoo:

See how stupid that sounds?

No he wouldn't, not when Obama gets 108% of the vote in districts controlled by Democrats.

Well, none of that would have ever started if Booooosh didn't get 5500% of the vote in districts controlled by Republicans in 2000 and 2004. :cuckoo:

Actually you sound pretty stupid. And ignorant.
Obama did in fact get more votes in some districts than there were registered voters. In others he got 100% of the vote, a statistical impossibility.

The truth is the poll is wrong. If the election were held today Obama would win again. He would carry all 57 states. Plus Alaska and Hawaii.

Obama did in fact get more votes in some districts than there were registered voters. In others he got 100% of the vote, a statistical impossibility.

The truth is the poll is wrong. If the election were held today Obama would win again. He would carry all 57 states. Plus Alaska and Hawaii.
Plus that extra one he couldn't remember.

Romney would win by doubke digits. He would have won if the truth were told about the jobs rate last time.

Too bad the website is working and your Pub dupe lies are about to fall apart...but you can remember this as the high water point of the a-holes and their chumps before 20 years in the wasteland lol...

I love nothing more than when someone proves their stupidity as you just have. The county in question where Obama supposedly got 108% of the vote according to you goofballs just happens to be the next county over from mine. There were 108,000 registered voters because the rolls had not been purged of inactive voters. According to the 2010 census, there should have only been 98,000 eligible voters. Here is the problem for all you knuckleheads that aren't intelligent enough to figure out a few basic things. Only around 80,000 people actually voted. That is about 81% of the 98,000 eligible voters. Now please tell me, since I am the stupid one here, how it possible to get 108% of the vote from those numbers. You can't you nitwit. I hate having to be so mean about it, but for Christ sake, stupid is just stupid.

BTW, I can back my statement up with facts that are supported rather than bullshit assertions from right wing propagandist blogs.

PolitiFact Ohio | Online petition claims Obama got more votes in one Ohio county than there are registered voters

Actually, if the election were held today, Romney still wouldn't have the Electoral votes to win

Very true...The republicans will LOSE
-Florida because of Miami
-Co because of Denver
-Nevada because of Los Vegas

all because Hispanics are voting 70% democrat because of no enforcement/amnesty bill. Republicans won't win another national election until they do.

If Hispanics were at the same percentage as 1980 the republicans would win California and many other states. 59% of the white vote and all.

The republicans could do 3 things and win in 2016!

1. Pass a bill that allows Hispanic families to remain in this country. Favor workers and people working on their education.

2. Stop bashing gays. This is a loser of a political issue.

3. Allow abortion up to 20 weeks. Going around and being the party that's against it is also a loser.

Last edited:
It would be very interesting to backtrack and see IF the president didn'tlie to the Congress about Obamacare and they did not pass Obamacare and he did not lie to the American people by saying if you like you insurance.... :eusa_liar:

and he didn't play with the unemployment rate.... just how the election would turn out.

Even more interesting if he hadn't given half the planet food stamps and free phones.:eusa_whistle:

Too bad the website is working and your Pub dupe lies are about to fall apart...but you can remember this as the high water point of the a-holes and their chumps before 20 years in the wasteland lol...

You must be talking about Amazon, or ebay, because the ACA website is as fucked up as ever. The code writers told the congressional oversight committee yesterday that there's still a MAJOR portion of it that STILL NEEDS TO BE CONSTRUCTED, not to mention it's a HACKERS DREAM.

Let us know when you start talking about things that are happening on EARTH, you fucking moron.

The republicans could do 3 things and win in 2016!

1. Pass a bill that allows Hispanic families to remain in this country. Favor workers and people working on their education.

2. Stop bashing gays. This is a loser of a political issue.

3. Allow abortion up to 20 weeks. Going around and being the party that's against it is also a loser.

Sorry... those are all recipes for CERTAIN DISASTER. That's why you keep REPEATING THEM. You WANT republicans to lose.

NO WAY IN HELL, will a republican EVER win an election, WITHOUT the CONSERVATIVE BASE, PERIOD, END OF STORY. You drive away the conservatives with this DEMOCRAT LIGHT CRAP as above, and they will LOSE, LOSE, LOSE.

So sorry, we're onto your game.

Last edited:
:eusa_whistle: So you are admitting that Faux might be a bit of an outlier.
Or is it an out-Liar.

In case the loons missed it that was based on a Washington Post/ABC news poll not any FOX poll and those two are hardly hard right or even moderately right.

:eusa_whistle: So you are admitting that Faux might be a bit of an outlier.
Or is it an out-Liar.

In case the loons missed it that was based on a Washington Post/ABC news poll not any FOX poll and those two are hardly hard right or even moderately right.

I'm saying the FOX story was based on a Washington Post ABC News poll I really can't help those who lose rational thought when they see the name FOX.

Amazing that you all suddenly love polling data especially in light of what they did to you with the whole Romney thing in 2012.

:lol:

Forum List

Back