FOX News: If Election was held today Romney would win

President Romney | Fox News

And if a toad had wings he wouldn't bump his ars each time he hopped...:lol:

It's great how you can find the humor in a major ass raping with no lube.
You're quite the trooper...or maybe you just like it that way?
No F'n wonder this country is going to shit. Obammy care has cost millions their health insurance and your dumb ass is on here yucking it up after being lied to.
Talk about your low info voter.

Still angry about not getting any lube? Buy some, ffs! Whiner.

The republicans could do 3 things and win in 2016!

1. Pass a bill that allows Hispanic families to remain in this country. Favor workers and people working on their education.

2. Stop bashing gays. This is a loser of a political issue.

3. Allow abortion up to 20 weeks. Going around and being the party that's against it is also a loser.

Won't happen. They want this country in the crapper and there's not a voter who does not know that.

Oh, they'll try lying again but look how they screwed that up last time. No matter how they tried to hide what they really are, the truth kept coming out. Fox will lie again because that's really all they do.

More an more people know now that Fox is controlled by a Muslin Arab oil sheik. You'd have to really despise the US to be loyal to the lies from the pubs and fox.

It is quite indicative that your main source of information is derived from the worst place to find real facts. When a "so-called news network."
So I will just leave it at that for now.

:eusa_whistle: So you are admitting that Faux might be a bit of an outlier.
Or is it an out-Liar.

In case the loons missed it that was based on a Washington Post/ABC news poll not any FOX poll and those two are hardly hard right or even moderately right.

I'm saying the FOX story was based on a Washington Post ABC News poll I really can't help those who lose rational thought when they see the name FOX.

If the election was held today and patriotic Sarah Palin was running, she would be elected president.

1376403_534942503264914_1813037563_n_zpscff2593a.jpg

It is quite indicative that your main source of information is derived from the worst place to find real facts. When a "so-called news network."
So I will just leave it at that for now.

:eusa_whistle: So you are admitting that Faux might be a bit of an outlier.
Or is it an out-Liar.

I'm saying the FOX story was based on a Washington Post ABC News poll I really can't help those who lose rational thought when they see the name FOX.
When you come back bring a coherent a thought with you.

Forum List

Back