Fox News Is Toast....They've Pulled Away The Mask....And Showed Their True Colors.....

The solution is easy. Quit lying.
Eh quit talking to yourself and smell the coffee your miserable Democrats have been brewing outta magic mushrooms. The million-dollar Extortion King Joe B. may soon get an extended stay in Lexington Ky, where they care for inmates with advanced mental and medical issues. His very worst accuser/witness at his trial will be himself bragging about how he got Ukrainian crime detective fired, and how he walked away with his son getting a million a year and his demand for a billion was furnished. <burp>

The world is moving on without Trump....
Not so fast, buster. This election has officials what happened to about nineteen million Trump votes that were glitched over to Biden by computer. In my neck of the woods, the computer malfunctioned in one Christian church that for generations has allowed its facility to be used for voting, and before I got back to my car, I knee that it was a potential hit by the atheist left too cowardly to send a missive to the local newspaper editorial chief who goes to church on the newspaper's day off. :tongue:
It doesn't take a genius of Forensic science to see a fallen branch nor miss the forest for all the awesome trees in it.
19 million votes that were mis-allocated.... Yeah, you're on drugs.

Knee, athietst....missive to a local paper...Foresnic science...Trees..

Sounds like you're having a world class trip on whatever you're hooked on.
That would be justice, doll, and better yet, justice at warp speed. <giggle>

Not so fast, buster. This election has officials what happened to about nineteen million Trump votes that were glitched over to Biden by computer. In my neck of the woods, the computer malfunctioned in one Christian church that for generations has allowed its facility to be used for voting, and before I got back to my car, I knee that it was a potential hit by the atheist left too cowardly to send a missive to the local newspaper editorial chief who goes to church on the newspaper's day off. :tongue:
It doesn't take a genius of Forensic science to see a fallen branch nor miss the forest for all the awesome trees in it.

Must be a new form of synthetic pot named "warp speed". You're clearly high as a kite.

Must be a new form of synthetic pot named "warp speed". You're clearly high as a kite.
I may be twice your age or not, but I do not smoke, I do not drink, and I have never ever taken an illegal hallucinogenic nor mind-altering substance in honor of my late grandmother who taught me right from wrong for three years as my father served in Korea to protect and grant freedom to people who lived there. He brought home with him inoperable shrapnel from the battlefield and nightmares that caused him to wake up screaming at night for years. My mother was his only friend and healer for 30 years as time ameliorated his shell shock. May God rest both their brave and faithful souls in Heaven.

I may be twice your age or not, but I do not smoke, I do not drink, and I have never ever taken an illegal hallucinogenic nor mind-altering substance in honor of my late grandmother who taught me right from wrong for three years as my father served in Korea to protect and grant freedom to people who lived there. He brought home with him inoperable shrapnel from the battlefield and nightmares that caused him to wake up screaming at night for years. My mother was his only friend and healer for 30 years as time ameliorated his shell shock. May God rest both their brave and faithful souls in Heaven.

You're this mentally challenged without the barrier of drugs? Seek help. Now.

Religion and deep faith are not mental illnesses. Your fail is how a person with low communication skills may get himself a high five from his similarly challenged pals oh yes. Not to mention creds temporare from his flock of fellow dough-dough birds. Thanks for this amusing exchange before you are restored to your place on my ignore list for repetitive flop behaviors.

Religion and deep faith are not mental illnesses. Your fail is how a person with low communication skills may get himself a high five from his similarly challenged pals oh yes. Not to mention creds temporare from his flock of fellow dough-dough birds. Thanks for this amusing exchange before you are restored to your place on my ignore list for repetitive flop behaviors.

dough-dough....LOL

If yer not a Trumpster, yer a commie!

Get in line and shut up, dammit!
No dick....Cavuto wouldn't even stand by and allow the statement to be heard....because the press secretary was trashing Democrats by giving voice to the evidence they have gathered.
We could expect this of CNN and MSNBC, but not Fox News.

No....Fox is about to have their asses handed to them.....and many of the conservatives that are left on the shit show should be preparing their resumes....because they won't be there for much longer.

They're going the way of the drudge report at light speed.
Drudge lost over 40% of their subscribers.
Cant wait to see FUX news numbers in a few months. You can bet they'll no longer enjoy the top cable news channel in the country.

Welp...that didnt take long.

Fox has been going down the shidder for some time. Suck it up...Fox punked you.

What if they are trying to draw the liberal audience during the day hours, and then, court them to the conservative prime-time programming? Conservatives probably do not watch much daytime news - talk radio fulfills that for most conservatives, otherwise they would not have been around for so long.

Homeless park bench is nothing to brag about Holly. The republicans are making a mockery of themselves. The distortion of truth is disgusting. Argue on the merits and facts. Lies about voting integrity is undemocratic but unfortunately they have no shame. None.

Still you and your ilk will lose.Get used to it.
Damn that's good - do you work for the transition team?

Emf3lG8WMAAA9gg

Emf3q_lWMAEpjhm

Emfx8cYW4AABMxR

This is despicable......

Neil Cavuto is a known Trump hater.....and he felt he had to stop providing coverage of the White House Press Secretary's official statement.

This is CENSORSHIP OF THE WORST ORDER!!!

you are obviously speaking the truth the fact that two shills from Langley laughed at your truthful post.lol

This is despicable......

Neil Cavuto is a known Trump hater.....and he felt he had to stop providing coverage of the White House Press Secretary's official statement.

This is CENSORSHIP OF THE WORST ORDER!!!

Neil showed his true colors months ago as a RINO Dimm cocksucker. I stopped watching this asshole back then!

Cavuto has been a neo-Con cock sucker for ages.

FOX news was lost 4 years ago....they keep their right wing opinionist on at night because they keep the lights on....but FOX news itself is just like CNN.....

I have not watched TV news or Cable news since the steal began....and I feel better for it....turn it off...send them a message they can understand.....if they want Biden to win knowing it will hurt the middle class workers they are not worth supporting with your viewership.....

Libs have 99% of the media outside of Fox
But thats not enough for you?
Fox is turning more and more Liberal by the day.
OAN.

Another record night for
: For the first time, one of its shows topped the 1 million viewer mark, according to Nielsen TV ratings.
"Greg Kelly Reports" averaged 1.06 million viewers at 7pm last night.
Fox News averaged 2.06 million at the same hour.

When Tucker Carlson had to publicly kiss the ass of the wokester management right after interviewing Bobulinski & reporting on the crackHunter laptop, it said all you need to know about Fox
I wish Tucker, Hannity, Dobbs, and Laura Ingrahm would just cut their ties to FOX and move on to OAN or NewsMax.

They would take their millions of viewers with them, damned certain.

Fox News set an industry record of 13.7 million viewers on election night.
Fox News dropped to 3 million viewers for the Biden-Harris speech, lowest among the other networks.
It's like they say, "Go Woke, Get fucked up the ass with a grill brush."

Forum List

Back