Fox News poll: Clinton leads Trump by 6% nationally

A new poll commissioned by the ultraconservative Fox News finds Hillary Clinton ahead of Donald Trump by 6%.

The previous Fox poll had Trump ahead by 1%, which means Trump is crumbling.

Fox News Poll: Clinton up by 6 points, 89 percent say 'hot-headed' describes Trump | Fox News

Breaking News:

Megyn Kelly was found changing the poll numbers to favor Hillary Clinton...

50b6951dafa96f1ff400666a.gif

I had to write this because you know many of those that are voting for Trump will make wild ass claims about how any poll not favoring Trump must be slanted, so I am helping them ( Trump voters ) out with putting the blame on Megyn for this new Poll... :)

If trump keeps dropping then Clinton is going to do a Nixon like landslide in November. hahaha

People are so fucking sick of the republicans fucking over the American people and shutting down government that it wouldn't surprise me.

A new poll commissioned by the ultraconservative Fox News finds Hillary Clinton ahead of Donald Trump by 6%.

Fox News Poll: Clinton up by 6 points, 89 percent say 'hot-headed' describes Trump | Fox News

Yep the walls are caving in around Donald Trump when you can get a FOX news poll to say that Hillary Clinton has him by 6 points. In their statement it says this:

"Just over half of Republicans would rather have someone besides Trump as their nominee, and his support in the presidential ballot test has dropped seven points since May."

This means that millions of Republicans will be voting for Hillary Clinton.

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

If trump keeps dropping then Clinton is going to do a Nixon like landslide in November. hahaha

People are so fucking sick of the republicans fucking over the American people and shutting down government that it wouldn't surprise me.

Nowadays, dems are no better than republicans. In fact, they push through anti worker stuff republicans aren't able to, like nafta (clinton), TPP(obama). It was the old time dems that got the working class the safety nets we have today. If anyone is to help a worker today, it's Trump, who is trying to stop the illegals and refugees coming here to drag down wages.

Shutting down this corporate entity that I laughingly call a "gubermint"? I would shut it down for good if'n it was within my power. Did you curl up in the fetal position while babbling incoherently when "da gubermint" allegedly "shut down"? I bet you did......and I bet you had to go to therapy. (snicker)

Your beloved "gubermint" is nothing but a foreign owned entity that was taken into receivership by the International Monetary Fund when "USA.INC" had to declare bankruptcy yet again in 1950. Your beloved "gubermint" is a for profit entity that is owned lock, stock and barrel by international bankers, ya dumb, numb fuck.

It is a known fact that has been repeated by many 'liberals' that FOX news is a blowhorn for the RNC. I watch it but I know the truth of the relationship between these two organizations. I would say the same about CNN and MSNBC. It is just the reality of the media. They know they have power and influence in society so they use it in a way to shape public opinion in the way they want. I'm sorry but that is the way it fucking is!

Yep the walls are caving in around Donald Trump when you can get a FOX news poll to say that Hillary Clinton has him by 6 points. In their statement it says this:

"Just over half of Republicans would rather have someone besides Trump as their nominee, and his support in the presidential ballot test has dropped seven points since May."

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

Of course, the Donald hasn't sold his soul to the devil yet like his fellow republicans have. He might start a trend for getting money out of politics and these guys would be out of a job. This is what makes him so popular with the people. Not sure I believe these polls. When Trump speaks, sometimes tens of thousands try to get to see him. What's the largest crowds for hillary? A couple hundred at most?

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

Of course, the Donald hasn't sold his soul to the devil yet like his fellow republicans have. He might start a trend for getting money out of politics and these guys would be out of a job. This is what makes him so popular with the people. Not sure I believe these polls. When Trump speaks, sometimes tens of thousands try to get to see him. What's the largest crowds for hillary? A couple hundred at most?

Well the real poll is out and it came to you from the primary popular vote. Hillary Clinton beat Donald Trump by 2,500,000 votes.

As far as the polls, yes they can be wrong but highly unlikely with this many.
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

The electorate is changing towards Trump, from the KILLER BITCH, and not too slowly NOW!

• Trump Gains with ‘Highly Religious’ White Protestant Republicans
    KTIC-AM/FM ^ | June 29, 2016 | ABC News Radio
    Donald Trump has maintained and even increased his favorability numbers among white Protestant Republican voters in the past few weeks, a recent Gallup poll shows. The numbers stand in stark contrast to the latest ABC News-Washington Post poll showing his loss of support in the past few weeks among several other key voting blocs, including Hispanics and African-Americans. The Gallup poll found that Trump’s favorability among “highly religious” white Protestant Republicans increased to 66 percent this month from 57 percent in the window between February and the end of May. The 9-point gain is reflective of attitudes among evangelical Republicans,...

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

Well the real poll is out and it came to you from the primary popular vote. Hillary Clinton beat Donald Trump by 2,500,000 votes.

You could be right. For the sake of the future America I hope you're wrong.

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

The mean average is being skewered by a couple of polls that are way out of whack with all the others. ABC's poll comes from very liberal and former employee Langer. His poll only deals with the public versus the voting public so basically it's worthless.

And the Reuters poll was busted for oversampling Democrats. By a whopping 20 %. Give me a break. So it's useless. But it does drag down the average numbers for Trump.

Interesting poll. I'm trying to load the actual data now to find out their methodology but where do you get ultraconservative Fox? They backed Marco for crying out loud.

Millions of Republicans only turn on FOX News. Now while it's apparent to many of you Reich wingers that you believe that every single Republican thinks like you--they don't. You are the minority of the party, the overwhelming majority are moderate Republicans. You're not going to get them to vote for Donald Trump.

If Ronald Reagan wouldn't have voted for Donald Trump, neither will they.
Michael Reagan explains why his father wouldn't have voted for Trump - CNNPolitics.com

075df713f093b7ad579906d2cc098b2e.jpg

Donald Trump the ACCIDENTAL nominee

Last edited:

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

You could be right. For the sake of the future America I hope you're wrong.

Oreo hasn't checked the methodology of the polls. Two polls in particular that are way out of whack pro Clinton have been busted. ABC's poll only interviewed john q public and not voters and Reuters seriously over sampled Democrats.

Check this out. This is why you always have to go to the poll itself and find their methodology past the headlines.

vrbkvAT.jpg

The latest Reuters poll claims the current race has Hillary Clinton at 47 percent support and Donald Trump with 33 percent support.

Reuters interviews 1201 respondents.
626 Democrats (52% of total)
423 Republicans (35% of total)
122 independents
30 other party.

That’s nearly 33 percent more Democrats than Republicans.

Reuters Caught Faking Polls Again, Hillary has NO Lead, In Reality Hillary & Trump Are Tied | EUTimes.net

Forum List

Back