Fox News Terror Expert is .....

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
arrested for..... get this..... not being a terror expert.

Truth is stranger than fiction at Fox TV :alcoholic:

Fox News 'terror expert' arrested for lying about CIA career
He has appeared on Fox News as a guest analyst on terrorism since 2002, a profile on Amazon.com said.

The 62-year-old was arrested on Thursday after a grand jury indicted him in connection to alleged misconduct, including major fraud and making false statements to the government.

He also spoke at a 2013 forum sponsored by the Citizens Committee on Benghazi, probing the deaths of four Americans in Libya in 2012 and the role of then-secretary of state Hillary Clinton.

fQ4Cy9S.jpg

on a Benghazi panel as well. :eusa_think: Surprised? :doubt:

They needed an attack dog and hit man. For years the guy has been bashing Obama and Democrats under the title of former CIA agent and intelligence expert. That was his job. FOX could bash and attack without this guy making their efforts seem credible and valid.

omg, he was a guest speaker. not a permanent plant at Fox news. but OMG

Nice of you to acknowledge what will be your sole contribution to the thread (because of course you can't show evidence that this individual did in fact have the expertise he claimed). However, your confession is an insult to those with genuine learning disabilities.

This is what?

thread #10 on the subject?

Is there a Leftist connected to the board that hasn't started their own thread on this guy?

This is what?

Is there a Leftist connected to the board that hasn't started their own thread on this guy?

I predicted it on the second one we'd see at least five more. they think everyone here watched fox news. we know all of the lefties watch it, that's for sure.
It's a new mental health condition to be added on the Liberalism is a mental disorder . It's called the Fox news Obsessed syndrome. from what I've seen there is no cure for it.

This is what?

I predicted it on the second one we'd see at least five more. they think everyone here watched fox news. we know all of the lefties watch it, that's for sure.
It's a new mental health condition to be added on the Liberalism is a mental disorder . It's called the Fox news Obsessed syndrome. from what I've seen there is no cure for it.

I wouldn't recognize anyone from FOX news if they sat across from me at the dinner table

This is what?

I wouldn't recognize anyone from FOX news if they sat across from me at the dinner table
Neither would any lefty who routinely rags on Fox News.

I wonder why Fox News failed to check this guys references. It can't be that hard
Good question.

Its worth noting that very few if any, who am I kidding, NO Fox viewers ever question what they are told by the network so.....

This is what?

Is there a Rightest who can prove this guy is what he claims he is?
Is there a leftist who can prove Hillary does NOT lie cheat or steal?

Does Hillary work for FOX? Try addressing the topic...it's obvious you can't.
The TOPIC is moron "Can any rightist PROVE?"
Who the hell says we NEED to? You idiot? Let the sh8t sort its self out like Brian Williams. I don't recall asking you to PROVE his being innocent now did I tard?

Legal system has this one so just shut the hell up and let them do their job. You ignorant liberals are ALWAYS starting a witch hunt.
Let the courts take it UNLESS you object to justice.

Forum List

Back