Fox News trusted more than Obama on Obamacare info

Hurry post the poll that shows Fox Viewers are less informed than Daily Show watchers before they revert back

Fox and RW INTERNET ARE ABSOLUTELY fos. RWers love them and Rush etc because they're the only sources of their bs propaganda...

The LSM have SOME journalism, since they present the truth as well as the Pubcrappe, but make few actual judgements...

The truth is Pubs and insurers are trying to make ACA look as bad as possible with cancellations and not cooperating in red states, AND make a killing, or ruin it and keep their giant profits from the present bs ''system''...

Enjoy this bs until the site works and the facts come out. REAL journalism takes time, especially with this loudmouth hateful brainwashed bs ugly American rw culture scaring people...

Frank and Beans, have you ever written a complete and coherent sentence with complete words in your life? Negged for being an annoying, immature nuisance.

ALL COMPLETE AND COHERENT, HATER DUPE. tHAT'S JUST HOW FAR YOU LIVE FROM THE TRUTH- IT JUST DOESN'T COMPUTE FOR YOU...gd shift key lol...

19 per cent of WHAT, dupes...Try comparing it to ABC, CBS, AND nbc News- FOX IS OUTNUMBERED 20-1 EVEN NOW...

The 19 per cent who believe ACORN stole the election, Obama might be a Muslim Marxist Kenyan, crappe insurance is their right lol, see sig para 3. A WHOLE BUNCH OF BS IDIOCY.

Fox and RW INTERNET ARE ABSOLUTELY fos. RWers love them and Rush etc because they're the only sources of their bs propaganda...

The LSM have SOME journalism, since they present the truth as well as the Pubcrappe, but make few actual judgements...

The truth is Pubs and insurers are trying to make ACA look as bad as possible with cancellations and not cooperating in red states, AND make a killing, or ruin it and keep their giant profits from the present bs ''system''...

Enjoy this bs until the site works and the facts come out. REAL journalism takes time, especially with this loudmouth hateful brainwashed bs ugly American rw culture scaring people...

Frank and Beans, have you ever written a complete and coherent sentence with complete words in your life? Negged for being an annoying, immature nuisance.

ALL COMPLETE AND COHERENT, HATER DUPE. tHAT'S JUST HOW FAR YOU LIVE FROM THE TRUTH- IT JUST DOESN'T COMPUTE FOR YOU...gd shift key lol...

19 per cent of WHAT, dupes...Try comparing it to ABC, CBS, AND nbc News- FOX IS OUTNUMBERED 20-1 EVEN NOW...

The 19 per cent who believe ACORN stole the election, Obama might be a Muslim Marxist Kenyan, crappe insurance is their right lol, see sig para 3. A WHOLE BUNCH OF BS IDIOCY.

So the answer is no. :eusa_whistle:

ANY actual argument, brainwashed MORONS LOL....

so the website was designed for a few stupid red states who wouldn't have their own sites, but Pubs excelled in mindless obstruction, so there are 30 states. THEN THEY REFUSED TO FUND A BIGGER SITE, AND INSURERS REFUSED TO COOPERATE...i'M SURE FOX HASN'T EVEN MENTIONED SUCH A POSSIBILITY, HATER DUPES- CHUMPS of the greedy a-holes....sorry about caps, gd shift key...

lets see it was the insurance companies, Fox news fault, now it's the states fault...next it will the dog ate the plans and that is why it's failing and people are unhappy with being lied too and losing their health insurance

what's wrong with you people, You're suppose to be happy happy happy

Bring up the name FOX news and the left wing swings into action. Telling you everything that is bad about FOX yet they also admit to NEVER ever watching FOX. So how do they know? Easy they are regurgitating the talking points that have been driven into their heads. I can't comment on the dailykos or Ed Shultz becausewatch neither. I assume them to be liberal mouth pieces but I don't know so I don't comment. Not knowing never ever seems to stop liberals. What really irks them, it appears, is when what they believe to be true is shown not to be. They wail that FOX news can't be trusted but by a very large margin it is number one and the most trusted. Too bad for the libs there is one news outlet they do not control and it makes them mad as hell.

Last edited:
Bring up the name FOX news and the left wing swings into action. Telling you everything that is bad about FOX yet they also admit to NEVER ever watching FOX. So how do they know? Easy they are regurgitating the talking points that have been driven into their heads. I can't comment on the dailykos or Ed Shultz because I watch neither. I assume them to be liberal mouth pieces but I don't know so I don't comment. Not know never ever seems to stop liberals. What really irks them, it appears, is when what they believe to be true is shown not to be. The wail that FOX news can't be trusted but by a very large margin it is number one and the most trusted. Too bad for the libs there is one news outlet they do not control and it makes them mad as hell.

now you see why I got the popcorn

same ole lame stuff different day

it's like they are programmed robots...maybe they are and not real people....

I watch Fox, listen to Rush lomg enough to get the BULLSHYTTE of the day...

I am happy ACA PASSED, AND AM WAITING FOR THE FACTS ABOUT IT TO GET OUT- takes a long time with BS Fox etc, and ratings mad LSM corporate news...and the gd web site gd it lol...

The ratings will tell you which news source is most trusted. Meanwhile it seems that liberals get most of their news analysis from the comedy channel.

Only MSNBC and PBS and MM tell the truth...AND EVEN THEY evade the Pub/corporate greed cooperation as much as they can...thank god Dems are cutting their cronyIsm and corruption SLOWLY...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So you think PUBS keep Big Health, Oil, Pharma, Wall St, etc, under reasonable regulation....thanks for the meltdown, dingbat...:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::lol:

never said that------but you have been falsely claiming that obama was doing that, while he has been doing just the opposite.

he lied to you frankie boy, face it.

And fox gets about 5 per cent of all news viewed, dupes...

Are you sure about that 5%? You sure about that 5%?

Neilson cable news program ratings for yesterday. By the way, each day looks about the same, don't believe me, look it up.

Live + Same Day Cable News Daily Ratings for Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Total Day P2+ (000s) 25-54 (000s) 35-64 (000s)
FOXN 1,371 265 548
CNN 351 103 160
MSNBC 461 136 218
CNBC 135 31 65
FBN 52 10 25
HLN 180 68 108

Primetime P2+ (000s) 25-54 (000s) 35-64 (000s)
FOXN 2,380 440 876
CNN 521 145 236
MSNBC 817 232 382
CNBC 167 79 109
FBN 37 9 14
HLN 265 106 144

Net Morning programs (6-9 AM) P2+ (000s) 25-54 (000s) 35-64 (000s)
FOXN FOX AND FRIENDS 1,227 284 563
CNN NEW DAY 323 125 188
MSNBC Morning Joe 417 139 220
CNBC Squawk Box 109 33 65
HLN Morning Express W/ MEADE 244 115 177

Net 5PM P2+ (000s) 25-54 (000s) 35-64 (000s)
FOXN FIVE, THE 2,560 466 955
CNN Situation Room 524 122 202
MSNB Ed Show 734 156 268
CNBC FAST MONEY 140 25 58
HLN What Would You Do 135 56 85

Net 6PM P2+ (000s) 25-54 (000s) 35-64 (000s)
FOXN SPECIAL RPT W/BRET BAIER 2,592 435 972
CNN CROSSFIRE 353 103 154
CNN Situation Room 479 132 191
MSNB POLITICS NATION 821 179 347
CNBC Mad Money 90 23 27
HLN SHOWBIZ TONIGHT 111 35 67

Net 7PM P2+ (000s) 25-54 (000s) 35-64 (000s)
FOXN ON THE RECORD W/GRETA 1,914 364 695
CNN ERIN BURNETT OUTFRONT 435 95 192
MSNB Hardball WITH C. MATTHEWS 1,025 245 471
CNBC Kudlow Report 96 22 39
HLN JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL 166 74 114

Net 8PM P2+ (000s) 25-54 (000s) 35-64 (000s)
FOXN THE OREILLY FACTOR 2,888 514 997
CNN Anderson Cooper 360 628 167 303
MSNB ALL IN W/ CHRIS HAYES 754 197 348
CNBC AMERICAN GREED 151 87 93
HLN Nancy Grace 284 106 140

Oh, maybe you forgot to add the zero, my bad. 50%. Yeah, that looks about right.

Could be because they actually report on what is going on... the MSM basically ignores all things bad related to Obama....

That's it. Fox News in virtually every single time slot continues to pull more market share than all the other cable news channels combined. Why? Because they stick to a story like terriers and fully vet all the available information to be had. All the others may report something critical or embarrassing re Obama or the Democrats, but then they quickly move on and you don't get any more information.

Also Fox is equally critical of misconduct, ineptness, mistakes, or inappropriateness regardless of whether it is from the left or right. If Boehner's approval ratings are down, you hear it on Fox along with competent commentary of why they are down. If Obama's approval ratings are down, you hear it on Fox along with competent commentary of why they are down. If the GOP takes a hit in approval, Fox thoroughly explores that thoroughly without all the ad hominem and sometimes downright hateful rhetoric you get from MSNBC.

Fox simply does better research and analysis than CNN does though CNN has been really trying to clean up its act lately. I figure the better folks do try to get on at Fox where they are much less restricted or muzzled by station policy than they would be at any of the other cable news organizations.

Why Because RWrs eat that shit up.

You're right. Rightwingers absolutely want to be fully informed of what our government is doing to us and don't want rose colored glasses to obscure or downplay or detract from the honest truth. Leftwingers generally try to minimalize, demonize, or marginalize Fox News because it doesn't obscure or downplay or detract from the honest truth about what the government does. Leftwingers want to believe that government is the necessary, benevolent, and critical agent of all that is good in America. Fox News blows that image out of the water regardless of whether it is Democrats or GOP doing it.

Obama supporters hate it when he is exposed for the incompetent and badly intentioned person that he is and they rail again Fox News who expose that. So they praise or gravitate toward MSNBC, CNN, or HLN who are far more likely to give quick lip service to any government or Presidential 'sins' and then just as quickly move on and never bring it up again. That way they can relax and not risk any news that might upset the false illusions that give them so much comfort and pleasure.

Fox is doing great; they get 3 million of 45 million voting Republicans to use them as background white noise.
Less than 10% of your loyal following isn't bad, unless you consider the fact that Fox is the SOLE source of Right-Wing sound-bites (as opposed to the MSNBC source of Left-Wing sound bites).
So, in context, Fox is doing something right in terms of making money from sponsors but is missing something in terms of getting Republicans to tune in.

Fox is doing great; they get 3 million of 45 million voting Republicans to use them as background white noise.
Less than 10% of your loyal following isn't bad, unless you consider the fact that Fox is the SOLE source of Right-Wing sound-bites (as opposed to the MSNBC source of Left-Wing sound bites).
So, in context, Fox is doing something right in terms of making money from sponsors but is missing something in terms of getting Republicans to tune in.

What was Roger Ailes' agenda when he took the helm of the ship of noise?

What was Roger Ailes' agenda when he took the helm of the ship of noise?

To make money by filling a void.
Use M*A*S*H as an example...
Very low ratings, but watched by an upper income audience that bought the advertised products.

Is Fox any worse than Rachel Maddow insisting that Abortion and Same Sex Marriage are the most important issues in America?
Nope.
There's just as loopy from the other side.

Forum List

Back