FOX: "None of your Damn business what president trump does!"

The President of the United States is not a king. However, he can't be impeached because the Democrats don't like him. He has to have done something illegal.

He has done numerous acts that should impeach anyone else...Extorting a foreign country with appropriated tax payer money to benefit politically....for starters....neither Nixon or Clinton stooped so low!

So shouldn't Biden be convicted of this?
ALERT: Video of Joe Biden admitting that he bribed the Ukrainian President with $1 billion dollars to fire lead prosecutor investigating his corrupt son is being scrubbed from YouTube and other social media

ALERT: Video of Joe Biden admitting that he bribed the Ukrainian President with $1 billion dollars to fire lead prosecutor investigating his corrupt son is being scrubbed from YouTube and other social media. – Investment Watch

The President of the United States is not a king. However, he can't be impeached because the Democrats don't like him. He has to have done something illegal.

He has done numerous acts that should impeach anyone else...Extorting a foreign country with appropriated tax payer money to benefit politically....for starters....neither Nixon or Clinton stooped so low!
You mean Biden

Trump had to change procedure because there are so many traitorous leakers in his administration.
Haha, right. All the ones he says are fake. And then, like a good little boy, you say it, too. So, yeah, your story just isnt lining up, bud.
Which leaker does he claim is fake? The media will be the first to tell you about all the leaked information it has obtained and published.

The procedure was changed long before this sleazy episode began, so your theory that it was an attempt to hide the evidence is obviously false.

The bottom line: you're a gullible idiot.

You're absolutely right. He cannot be impeached because he is disliked. He cannot be impeached because his political,opposition disagrees with his policy decisions.

He can, however, be impeached for abusing his powers. Bank on it.
What power did he abuse?
He withheld congressionally mandated funds to further his own political campaign. He obstructed justice. He directed a shadow foreign policy and forced out career diplomats who did not want to take part in his illegal activities.
No he didn't, turd. No funds were withheld.

BTW, moron, Trump is the one who determines our foreign policy. Diplomats serve at the pleasure of the President. He can fire them any time he likes. That's not a crime. It's standard procedure.

As usual, all the snowflake does is prove that he's an imbecile.

The phone calls are classified. They are "hidden" according to standard government procedure.
Another freakish lie... clearly it was not standard procedure for them to be hidden as they were. Literally the entire world but you appears to have learned this a while ago.
By "standard procedure" you mean the previous procedure. Trump implemented a new standard procedure because the old one allowed douchebags like Schiff to have access to the documents.

Classic QUID PRO QUO...
JOE BIDEN, 23 JANUARY 2018:
QUID
And that is I’m desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption.
They made—I mean, I’ll give you one concrete example. I was—not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got.
I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees.
And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev.
And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee.
And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor.
And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars.
They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him.

(Laughter.)
I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours.
I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours.
If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.

FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor

Pro-QUO
Ex-Ukraine prosecutor said he was told to back off probe of Biden-linked firm, files show
The fired prosecutor at the center of the Ukraine controversy said during a private interview with President Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani earlier this year that he was told to back off an investigation involving a natural gas firm that was linked to Joe Biden’s son, according to details of that interview that were handed over to Congress by the State Department’s inspector general Wednesday.
Mr. Shokin attempted to continue the investigations but on or around June or July of 2015, the U.S. Ambassador Geoffrey R. Pyatt told him that the investigation has to be handled with white gloves, which according to Mr. Shokin, that implied do nothing,” the notes from the interview stated.
The notes also claimed Shokin was told Biden had held up U.S. aid to Ukraine over the investigation.
(SEE above...QUID)
Ex-Ukraine prosecutor said he was told to back off probe of Biden-linked firm, files show

Nobody "hid" anything.
Good grief.... yes, they hid the phone call on a server usually reserved not for presidents' phone conversations, but for top secret materials. It was irregular. And they did it to hide them.

This is pointless. You people are horrible liars and bad actors.

There you go again: Reading more into something than there actually is. So how many people actually listened to Trump's phone call while he was on the line? 5? 10? Who knows?

And how many of those people who were privy to the ongoing call, actually provided some cold, hard evidence that President Trump said something inappropriate?

As many as trump...the Dick...allows to go before Congress. trump is involved in a massive cover up to keep the truth of his extortion from the public...

Classic QUID PRO QUO...
JOE BIDEN, 23 JANUARY 2018:
QUID
And that is I’m desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption.
They made—I mean, I’ll give you one concrete example. I was—not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got.
I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees.
And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev.
And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee.
And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor.
And they didn’t.
So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars.
They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him.

(Laughter.)
I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours.
I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours.
If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.

FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor

Pro-QUO
The fired prosecutor at the center of the Ukraine controversy said during a private interview with President Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani earlier this year that he was told to back off an investigation involving a natural gas firm that was linked to Joe Biden’s son, according to details of that interview that were handed over to Congress by the State Department’s inspector general Wednesday.
Mr. Shokin attempted to continue the investigations but on or around June or July of 2015, the U.S. Ambassador Geoffrey R. Pyatt told him that the investigation has to be handled with white gloves, which according to Mr. Shokin, that implied do nothing,” the notes from the interview stated.
The notes also claimed Shokin was told Biden had held up U.S. aid to Ukraine over the investigation.
(SEE above...QUID)

Please do some research...

Viktor Shokin - Wikipedia

There were many governments trying to get rid of this guy. He protected the political elite and was a disaster.

NOTHING can take away from the fact that trump extorted Ukraine by withholding money appropriated by Congress to assist the small country to fight against Russian aggression.

trump is a SLUG! Even if he wins four more years....he will still be a SLUG!

This from Wikipedia....

In a sworn affidavit dated 4 September 2019 for a European court, Shokin testified that "On several occasions President Poroshenko asked me to have a look at the criminal case against Burisma and consider the possibility of winding down the investigative actions in respect of this company, but I refused to close this investigation."[29] Shokin wrote the affidavit in support of Ukrainian oligarch Dmytro Firtash.[30] John Herbst, the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine during the George W. Bush administration, said that Shokin's support of Firtash, who had been arrested for bribery in 2014, undercuts Shokin's claims to be motivated by transparency.[31][32] "Firtash is arguably the most odious, or one of the most odious oligarchs in Ukraine," according to Herbst.[31]

Shokin claimed in May 2019 that he had been investigating Burisma Holdings.[13][33][34] However, Vitaly Kasko, who had been Shokin's deputy overseeing international cooperation before resigning in February 2016 citing corruption in the office, provided documents to Bloomberg News indicating that under Shokin, the investigation into Burisma had been dormant.[35][36] Also, the investigation into Burisma only pertained to events happening before Hunter Biden joined the company.[37]

You're absolutely right. He cannot be impeached because he is disliked. He cannot be impeached because his political,opposition disagrees with his policy decisions.

He can, however, be impeached for abusing his powers. Bank on it.

Idiot. Beating Hillary in an election and making you cry isn't "abuse of powers."

You're gonna need to come up with something better than that, sweetmeat.
You're delusional for thinking this is about 2016. Living in the past prevents you f of realizing the present.

When Trump is gone, how will you channel your peculiar d votion and utter stupidity? As you obviously cannot think for yourself and rely on someone else to think for you, you will need to seek out another hero. How pitiful.

It's not about "2016." It's about 2020 and I'm going to laugh twice as hard then when you lose, as I did back then.

That's not a threat: it's a promise.
Hubris worked out well for the ancient Greeks too.

This isn't "ancient Greece." Although you idiots probably think you're still living in those times. We are a constitutional republic, not a democracy. And President Trump has done nothing unconstitutional, unless you count making you zipperheads all butthurt.

Forum List

Back