FOX say Trump has "extreme, sick obsession" with Megyn Kelly

Trump has issue's. He suffers from a variety of conditions that make him ineligible and dangerous for public service and trust.

Trump has issue's. He suffers from a variety of conditions that make him ineligible and dangerous for public service and trust.

Perhaps you MISSED this FACT!

LNREgK9.jpg

Oh there we go, Trump is "obsessed" with the dazzling and irresistible Megyn. Sheeeeeeit. Maybe it has something to do with her nightly obsession with Trump, digging up every possible negative story she can find. I was never a fan of Kelly but now I find her nearly as repulsive to listen to as Hillary. I just see a scheming bitch who has always gotten her way because she's smart and looks like a movie star.

Trump has no obsession with Megyn Kelly

Is that Kelly bitch that has the obsession with Donald Trump!

F**** her

I'd say it more like the other way around. Who gives a crap about any of these reporters. they are suppose to report the news, Not make themselves THE NEWS

Trump has had the most involuntary support from the media like never before the really great part, they know it hate it like no other, try everything they know yet still fail fascinating stuff

Forum List

Back