Fox's Brian Kilmeade Asks Black Co-host If She Makes Kool-Aid

A comment was made about adult drinks and because Harris's daughter was thre, he asked if she made Kool-Aid in reference to the daughter's age. Nobody reacted with shock.
Ah...so the easily offended libs took the comment out of context to whine. Figures. Because ...god knows it's a crime to feed kids sugary Koolaid. And making it racist is the obvious next step to get it banned.

Nope. Nothing was taken out of context. Kilmeade may have made the comment innocently......but he made it without any prompting whatsoever.

Koolaid isn't racist. But it is a stereotype. One that you have missed.

Try my challenge. The next time you have an opportunity to offer drinks to a black person say the following:

"Would you like a beer, wine or a cocktail? Or....maybe you'd prefer a glass of Koolaid?" Then....see how they react.
Been there done that. Gave Koolaid to a friend who can't drink sodas. Imagine that...and she wasn't offended.

Look at how easily those little harmless lies just fly from your fingertips.
Truth hurts apparently.

How would you know?

Ah...so the easily offended libs took the comment out of context to whine. Figures. Because ...god knows it's a crime to feed kids sugary Koolaid. And making it racist is the obvious next step to get it banned.

Nope. Nothing was taken out of context. Kilmeade may have made the comment innocently......but he made it without any prompting whatsoever.

Try my challenge. The next time you have an opportunity to offer drinks to a black person say the following:

"Would you like a beer, wine or a cocktail? Or....maybe you'd prefer a glass of Koolaid?" Then....see how they react.
Been there done that. Gave Koolaid to a friend who can't drink sodas. Imagine that...and she wasn't offended.

What an ugly comment.

Oh no! Did I offend you?

No. You were just needlessly childish.

What an ugly comment.

Oh no! Did I offend you?

She lied. It's obvious.

Truth hurts apparently.

How would you know?
I wonder if Crystal Light is PC approved since it is sugar free?

What an ugly comment.

Oh no! Did I offend you?

She lied. It's obvious.

Then you'll have no difficulty proving it.

Truth hurts apparently.

How would you know?
I wonder if Crystal Light is PC approved since it is sugar free?

Wow. That's original. Only a half dozen people in this thread have asked if this drink or that drink is racist. You are on the cutting edge of humor commentary.

I've heard Kool Aid used in black stereotypes before, but I don't think that was Kilmeade's intent. I think he's just a dopey guy who asked a dopey question. I love Doocey's reaction. He's giving him an "Are you retarded?" look. :lol:

A comment was made about adult drinks and because Harris's daughter was thre, he asked if she made Kool-Aid in reference to the daughter's age. Nobody reacted with shock.

So according to liberal PC, blacks are not permitted to drink Kool-Aid. Talk about Kool-Aid drinkers. Why is it only Media Matters caught the "racist comment" and no one else, especially Harris Faulkner?

We know why.

Nope. Black PEOPLE can and do drink Koolaid. So do white people.

I can sure you, Harris caught the comment. Whether or not she took it as a racial stereotype at that moment is left to speculation. But....she clearly thought it was an odd question.
Precisely, it was an odd question, which Brian is famous for, it wasn't a racist comment nor did Harrris take it that way. Media Maters has an agenda. Why do you find every word coming from a conservative as being racist? Seems liberals in general have an agenda too.

So according to liberal PC, blacks are not permitted to drink Kool-Aid. Talk about Kool-Aid drinkers. Why is it only Media Matters caught the "racist comment" and no one else, especially Harris Faulkner?

We know why.

Nope. Black PEOPLE can and do drink Koolaid. So do white people.

I can sure you, Harris caught the comment. Whether or not she took it as a racial stereotype at that moment is left to speculation. But....she clearly thought it was an odd question.
Precisely, it was an odd question, which Brian is famous for, it wasn't a racist comment nor did Harrris take it that way. Media Maters has an agenda. Why do you find every word coming from a conservative as being racist? Seems liberals in general have an agenda too.

If you read this thread, you will find that I have not accused Kilmeade of saying that with ill intent.

You are accusing me of doing something which I have not done.

Neither of us knows how Harris took it though, do we?

Does anyone SERIOUSLY! believe he asked the question in order to make some sort of 'racial' statement?
I mean REALLY!
He's going to ruin his career to do that?
Some of you LIB assholes REALLY need to give your stupid heads a shake.
Media Matters is fucking radical Liberal scum.

Does anyone SERIOUSLY! believe he asked the question in order to make some sort of 'racial' statement?
I mean REALLY!

No way of knowing.

Something tells me that you have heard of this stereotype before though. Am I right?

you read this thread, you will find that I have not accused Kilmeade of saying that with ill intent.

Sure. Of course you haven't. Still you keep defending Media Matters conclusion.

I mean REALLY!

No way of knowing.
Your life would suggest that that is your personal motto, dumbass.

you read this thread, you will find that I have not accused Kilmeade of saying that with ill intent.

Sure. Of course you haven't. Still you keep defending Media Matters conclusion.

I'm not defending anything. You are having trouble reading.

I mean REALLY!

No way of knowing.
Your life would suggest that that is your personal motto, dumbass.

When it comes to what others are thinking? I tend to go with that unless I'm certain. I'm careful that way.

Forum List

Back