Fox's Brian Kilmeade Asks Black Co-host If She Makes Kool-Aid

Oh no! Did I offend you?

No. You were just needlessly childish.

She lied. It's obvious.

No, it's not.

Plenty of people don't drink soda.

You've convinced me. Not.

Of course not. It is useful to you to believe this as it supports your belief system of Fox and White America as a whole being Racist and Evul.

THat is why you "know" this to be true.

Listen, dummy. I think she lied. It's that simple.

It is precisely the vagueness of shit like this shit that gives some of yo freaks cover.

When you aren't invested in dividing by race or culture.....none of this presents a problem. No handbook of stereotypes is needed.

Kool aid is not a racist stereotype.

It is stereotype of blind following, but that was obviously NOT the intention of Brian in this incident.

It is his part of his job to ask silly off the wall questions for humor's sake.

You are wrong. Drinking copious amounts of Koolaid is, in fact, a stereotype regarding black people.

Do a little research.

I've spent years online discussing race and supposedly racism with you libs, and this is the first time I have heard of Kool Aid being a racist stereotype.

You are wrong.

Have you done any research on it? Or...are you simply displaying your deep narcissistic tendencies?

It's common enough to have lots of people discussing it all over the Internet for years. You missed it. Forgive yourself.

Well, you are the one making the claim, so it should be easy enough for you to link to some proof of this, that predates this incident.

Link please.

If I do....all you admit that it is a stereotype and that you do not know everything when it comes to race in this nation?

When it comes to what others are thinking? I tend to go with that unless I'm certain. I'm careful that way.

It is obvious TO ME that she was lying. Her story was way too convenient to be believable BY ME.

Lol, bullshit.

I'm certain she was lying. 100% consistent. Dummy.

I just wanted to point out that you are an asshole for calling her a liar for no good reason.

:asshole:

Kool aid is not a racist stereotype.

It is stereotype of blind following, but that was obviously NOT the intention of Brian in this incident.

It is his part of his job to ask silly off the wall questions for humor's sake.

You are wrong. Drinking copious amounts of Koolaid is, in fact, a stereotype regarding black people.

Do a little research.

I've spent years online discussing race and supposedly racism with you libs, and this is the first time I have heard of Kool Aid being a racist stereotype.

You are wrong.

Have you done any research on it? Or...are you simply displaying your deep narcissistic tendencies?

It's common enough to have lots of people discussing it all over the Internet for years. You missed it. Forgive yourself.

Well, you are the one making the claim, so it should be easy enough for you to link to some proof of this, that predates this incident.

Link please.

If I do....all you admit that it is a stereotype and that you do not know everything when it comes to race in this nation?

I do not claim to know everything when it comes to race in this nation.

But if I have not heard of this supposed stereotype until now, it is either a small regional thing, or a recent development.

And far more likely, complete bullshit.

Which none of you libs have done anything to support.

"What's this Kool Aid thing with black people?

I have a very good sense of humor, and I know it must be some kind of racial stereotype- but why Kool Aid??? What's the association? Ever since Obama has become a national figure, I've been seeing all kinds of remarks about blacks drinking Kool Aid- what's this all about?
Update: I'm not offended by it, it's just that I've never heard it before now. People should consume whatever beverages they please!"

As stated before, Kool Aid can be used as a stereotype of blind following.

That is why, since Obama, that that stereotype has been used with blacks in regard with Obama. Considering the 95% black vote he got, with good reason.

BUt it is not a race thing.

Do a little research.

You are wrong.

Link please.

But if I have not heard of this supposed stereotype until now, it is either a small regional thing, or a recent development.

Look up. I just provided you with a minute's worth of research.....free of charge.

Now.....spend two seconds reading it and an hour trying to shoot it down as not proof of anything.

I have a very good sense of humor, and I know it must be some kind of racial stereotype- but why Kool Aid??? What's the association? Ever since Obama has become a national figure, I've been seeing all kinds of remarks about blacks drinking Kool Aid- what's this all about?
Update: I'm not offended by it, it's just that I've never heard it before now. People should consume whatever beverages they please!"

That is why, since Obama, that that stereotype has been used with blacks in regard with Obama. Considering the 95% black vote he got, with good reason.

Read all of the links, please. I thought you'd spend two seconds....not just one.

You predictable nutbag, ya.

Do a little research.

You are wrong.

Link please.

Narcissism. It's a blast.

No. You were just needlessly childish.

She lied. It's obvious.

No, it's not.

Of course not. It is useful to you to believe this as it supports your belief system of Fox and White America as a whole being Racist and Evul.

When you assume someone lied for no good reason and attack them for no good reason, you are being rude.

Her story was completely believable. She had a black guest who did not drink soda and offered her Kool Aid.

For you to find that suspicious is not credible.

Read all of the links, please. I thought you'd spend two seconds....not just one.

I did read them.

The sale did not strike me as racist as just an extremely lame way to "celebrate" a holiday.

She lied. It's obvious.

No, it's not.

When you assume someone lied for no good reason and attack them for no good reason, you are being rude.

Her story was completely believable. She had a black guest who did not drink soda and offered her Kool Aid.

Yes. I was being rude. I fully admit it. I still think she lied. Her story wasn't believable to me. It is what it is.

I did read them.

The sale did not strike me as racist as just an extremely lame way to "celebrate" a holiday.

Why was there a blog post on it? What was the author saying about the store using Koolaid as a sales promo? Was it before the Kilmeade incident?

Admit that you wet wrong. Be a fucking man.

You are wrong.

Link please.

Narcissism. It's a blast.

You are using that word incorrectly.

It is not narcissism for me to be aware of the society I am a part of and to be familiar with my native language.

I have been aware of the stereotypes of Watermelon and Fried Chicken since I was a child.

Kool Aid? Since yesterday.

No, it's not.

Yes. I was being rude. I fully admit it. I still think she lied. Her story wasn't believable to me. It is what it is.

Her story is completely believable. I have often had guests who do not drink soda. I offered them other drinks. The only reason I did not offer them Kool Aid is because I don't keep in on hand.

I did read them.

Why was there a blog post on it? What was the author saying about the store using Koolaid as a sales promo? Was it before the Kilmeade incident?

Because someone thought it was a lame way to recognize black history month?

Her story is completely believable. I have often had guests who do not drink soda. I offered them other drinks. The only reason I did not offer them Kool Aid is because I don't keep in on hand.

Please......I think she made it up. That's it.

Move on to your admitting that koolaid has been a black stereotype for many, many years.

I'll wait.

I did read them.

Because someone thought it was a lame way to recognize black history month?

You are being a dishonest person again. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Please......I think she made it up. That's it.

Move on to your admitting that koolaid has been a black stereotype for many, many years.

I'll wait.

I don't believe that you think she lied.

I think you are just saying that to avoid a truth you don't like.

fox_ff_koolaid_151125a-2-800x430.jpg

The look on Doocy's face is classic when Kilmeade asks Faulkner if she makes Kool-Aid.

Forum List

Back