Fox's Brian Kilmeade Asks Black Co-host If She Makes Kool-Aid

Oh no! Did I offend you?

No. You were just needlessly childish.

She lied. It's obvious.

Then you'll have no difficulty proving it.

Don't have to. It's obvious.

No, it isn't, because you can't prove it. That's the only thing that's "obvious" here, Lone.

Oh gee! I've really made Swagger sad. Let me make amends.

It is obvious TO ME that she was lying. Her story was way too convenient to be believable BY ME.

Feel better?

She lied. It's obvious.

No, it isn't, because you can't prove it. That's the only thing that's "obvious" here, Lone.

It is obvious TO ME that she was lying. Her story was way too convenient to be believable BY ME.

Feel better?

At last, we get the truth. Was that too difficult?

She lied. It's obvious.

Feel better?

Honesty is always difficult for libtards. It is a foreign language to them.

Feel better?

Honesty is always difficult for libtards. It is a foreign language to them.

Have you made your daily declarative statement of crazy yet?

She lied. It's obvious.

Feel better?

You sure taught me a lesson.

Has anyone noticed how mostly white liberals are taking advantage of this to post their memes stereotyping black people? It's like when they get a chance to drop the "N" word... they get absolutely giddy about it. You see, no one else is allowed to say it but if a liberal is on his self-righteous soapbox, he can spew that word all day long and think he's appearing courageous and forward-thinking. Just put the word in someone else's mouth and it makes it all okay. This is the same deal... it gives the little "closet racist" liberals a chance to get their prejudices out of their system with the little fried chicken and watermelon memes aimed at the right.

I think it's disgusting myself. Black people need to realize, these "guilty white liberals" are NOT your friend. They are the most insidious racists of all. At least the sheet wearers and cross burners let you know their true racist sentiments. These racists hide behind their self-righteousness and pretend they are standing up for the blacks when they has just as soon spit on you as to look at you.

People really need to just quit telling others which words annoy them. Just gonna hear it more thereafter now that people know it upsets you.

I don't get upset over what closet racist white liberals say. I just wanted to point out how they create these scenarios where they can display their bigoted stereotypes like the racist scumbuckets they are. Black folks need to wake up and smell the coffee. These people are despicable.

Don't have to like everybody do we? Can't we all agree, some black people are n!ggers, but not every n!gger is black? Are black n!ggers with ugly gold grill teeth, goofy expressions, and dayglow pimp attire perfectly deserving of the word, just as there are white examples. Come up with a more powerful word and maybe it'll catch on. Until then, sometimes n!gger works best.

It is precisely the vagueness of shit like this shit that gives some of yo freaks cover.

When you aren't invested in dividing by race or culture.....none of this presents a problem. No handbook of stereotypes is needed.

Kool aid is not a racist stereotype.

It is stereotype of blind following, but that was obviously NOT the intention of Brian in this incident.

It is his part of his job to ask silly off the wall questions for humor's sake.

It is precisely the vagueness of shit like this shit that gives some of yo freaks cover.

When you aren't invested in dividing by race or culture.....none of this presents a problem. No handbook of stereotypes is needed.

It is stereotype of blind following, but that was obviously NOT the intention of Brian in this incident.

You are wrong. Drinking copious amounts of Koolaid is, in fact, a stereotype regarding black people.

Do a little research.

I thought that was malt liquor.

You are wrong. Drinking copious amounts of Koolaid is, in fact, a stereotype regarding black people.

Do a little research.
I thought that was malt liquor.

Been there done that. Gave Koolaid to a friend who can't drink sodas. Imagine that...and she wasn't offended.

Look at how easily those little harmless lies just fly from your fingertips.

What an ugly comment.

Oh no! Did I offend you?

She lied. It's obvious.

No, it's not.

Plenty of people don't drink soda.

Doesn't matter.

White people need to be aware of every last possible stereotype that might offend the PC Police. Please note: It doesn't actually have to offend black people, all that matters is that the PC Police SAY that it does or might or could.

Once you have compiled a list of potential stereotypes, please submit it to the PC Police for review and approval.

Please keep this list with you at all times, and refer to it before you say, uh, anything. To anyone. Ever.

You will comply, or there will be "consequences".

Do a little research.

I've spent years online discussing race and supposedly racism with you libs, and this is the first time I have heard of Kool Aid being a racist stereotype.

You are wrong.

Doesn't matter.

White people need to be aware of every last possible stereotype that might offend the PC Police. Please note: It doesn't actually have to offend black people, all that matters is that the PC Police SAY that it does or might or could.

Once you have compiled a list of potential stereotypes, please submit it to the PC Police for review and approval.

Please keep this list with you at all times, and refer to it before you say, uh, anything. To anyone. Ever.

You will comply, or there will be "consequences".

You poor baby!

Do a little research.

I've spent years online discussing race and supposedly racism with you libs, and this is the first time I have heard of Kool Aid being a racist stereotype.

You are wrong.

Have you done any research on it? Or...are you simply displaying your deep narcissistic tendencies?

It's common enough to have lots of people discussing it all over the Internet for years. You missed it. Forgive yourself.

What an ugly comment.

Oh no! Did I offend you?

She lied. It's obvious.

No, it's not.

Plenty of people don't drink soda.

You've convinced me. Not.

Of course not. It is useful to you to believe this as it supports your belief system of Fox and White America as a whole being Racist and Evul.

THat is why you "know" this to be true.

Do a little research.

You are wrong.

Have you done any research on it? Or...are you simply displaying your deep narcissistic tendencies?

It's common enough to have lots of people discussing it all over the Internet for years. You missed it. Forgive yourself.

Well, you are the one making the claim, so it should be easy enough for you to link to some proof of this, that predates this incident.

Link please.

Forum List

Back