Fox's Brian Kilmeade Asks Black Co-host If She Makes Kool-Aid

A comment was made about adult drinks and because Harris's daughter was thre, he asked if she made Kool-Aid in reference to the daughter's age. Nobody reacted with shock.
Ah...so the easily offended libs took the comment out of context to whine. Figures. Because ...god knows it's a crime to feed kids sugary Koolaid. And making it racist is the obvious next step to get it banned.

A comment was made about adult drinks and because Harris's daughter was thre, he asked if she made Kool-Aid in reference to the daughter's age. Nobody reacted with shock.
Ah...so the easily offended libs took the comment out of context to whine. Figures. Because ...god knows it's a crime to feed kids sugary Koolaid. And making it racist is the obvious next step to get it banned.
the motivation behind this "outrage" is Media Matters, whose sole purpose for existence is to destroy FoxNews.

You have the chronology wrong. You wouldn't have done that had you actually watched the video. Who told you that the comment about adult beverages was made before the Koolaid comment?

Seriously.....where did you get that idea?

Nope. Nothing was taken out of context. Kilmeade may have made the comment innocently......but he made it without any prompting whatsoever.

Koolaid isn't racist. But it is a stereotype. One that you have missed.

Try my challenge. The next time you have an opportunity to offer drinks to a black person say the following:

"Would you like a beer, wine or a cocktail? Or....maybe you'd prefer a glass of Koolaid?" Then....see how they react.

Nope. Nothing was taken out of context. Kilmeade may have made the comment innocently......but he made it without any prompting whatsoever.

Try my challenge. The next time you have an opportunity to offer drinks to a black person say the following:

"Would you like a beer, wine or a cocktail? Or....maybe you'd prefer a glass of Koolaid?" Then....see how they react.
It's a so called stereotype Iv'e never heard of until it was made up for this recent "outrage"

It's a so called stereotype Iv'e never heard of until it was made up for this recent "outrage"

You may have never heard it. But....I can assure you....it's not new. And,.,,there isn't any outrage. Unless you count the reaction of some of our nutbags to learning of this stereotype.

You may have never heard it. But....I can assure you....it's not new. And,.,,there isn't any outrage. Unless you count the reaction of some of our nutbags to learning of this stereotype.

So how many people have to know about the so called racist Kool Aid stereotype before it actually can be called a stereotype?

This is one of the lamest, stupidest, far fetched, reach by the ranks of the easily offended that I have seen in a long time

I'm saying that as a card carrying member of P.O.O.P.

People Offended by Offended People

So how many people have to know about the so called racist Kool Aid stereotype before it actually can be called a stereotype?

This is one of the lamest, stupidest, far fetched, reach by the ranks of the easily offended that I have seen in a long time

I'm saying that as a card carrying member of P.O.O.P.

People Offended by Offended People

I understand that you are narcissistic and don't think something exists if you've never heard of it......but this is a common stereotype of black people. Do a little research. Ask your black friend.

And again.....you aren't seeing anyone being offended here. I'm not offended. Therefore, you being offended here isn't warranted.

Been there done that. Gave Koolaid to a friend who can't drink sodas. Imagine that...and she wasn't offended.

So according to liberal PC, blacks are not permitted to drink Kool-Aid. Talk about Kool-Aid drinkers. Why is it only Media Matters caught the "racist comment" and no one else, especially Harris Faulkner?

We know why.

So according to liberal PC, blacks are not permitted to drink Kool-Aid. Talk about Kool-Aid drinkers. Why is it only Media Matters caught the "racist comment" and no one else, especially Harris Faulkner?

We know why.

Nope. Black PEOPLE can and do drink Koolaid. So do white people.

I can sure you, Harris caught the comment. Whether or not she took it as a racial stereotype at that moment is left to speculation. But....she clearly thought it was an odd question.

Been there done that. Gave Koolaid to a friend who can't drink sodas. Imagine that...and she wasn't offended.

Look at how easily those little harmless lies just fly from your fingertips.

Has anyone noticed how mostly white liberals are taking advantage of this to post their memes stereotyping black people? It's like when they get a chance to drop the "N" word... they get absolutely giddy about it. You see, no one else is allowed to say it but if a liberal is on his self-righteous soapbox, he can spew that word all day long and think he's appearing courageous and forward-thinking. Just put the word in someone else's mouth and it makes it all okay. This is the same deal... it gives the little "closet racist" liberals a chance to get their prejudices out of their system with the little fried chicken and watermelon memes aimed at the right.

I think it's disgusting myself. Black people need to realize, these "guilty white liberals" are NOT your friend. They are the most insidious racists of all. At least the sheet wearers and cross burners let you know their true racist sentiments. These racists hide behind their self-righteousness and pretend they are standing up for the blacks when they has just as soon spit on you as to look at you.

What an ugly comment.

Has anyone noticed how mostly white liberals are taking advantage of this to post their memes stereotyping black people? It's like when they get a chance to drop the "N" word... they get absolutely giddy about it. You see, no one else is allowed to say it but if a liberal is on his self-righteous soapbox, he can spew that word all day long and think he's appearing courageous and forward-thinking. Just put the word in someone else's mouth and it makes it all okay. This is the same deal... it gives the little "closet racist" liberals a chance to get their prejudices out of their system with the little fried chicken and watermelon memes aimed at the right.

I think it's disgusting myself. Black people need to realize, these "guilty white liberals" are NOT your friend. They are the most insidious racists of all. At least the sheet wearers and cross burners let you know their true racist sentiments. These racists hide behind their self-righteousness and pretend they are standing up for the blacks when they has just as soon spit on you as to look at you.

People really need to just quit telling others which words annoy them. Just gonna hear it more thereafter now that people know it upsets you.

Truth hurts apparently.

What an ugly comment.

Oh no! Did I offend you?

Forum List

Back