Fox's Brian Kilmeade Asks Black Co-host If She Makes Kool-Aid

This is the first time I've ever heard of Kool-Aid being a stereotype for blacks.

Sorry, but I'm not buying it.

Kool-Aid? Seriously? Is that like one of those micro-aggressions I hear those wilting flowers they call college students talk about?

No. Enjoy your dopey false outrage, though. You have a real problem with college students......it's called jealousy.
This isn't your "safe space" so man-up as you take it up the kazoo. Just bite on your pillow and keep it down to a whimper, OK?

You want to fuck me in my hairy ass? Dude....you have mistaken my mocking you for flirting. Sorry. That happens a lot with you freaks.
Shhh. I told you to keep it to a whimper. You can have some Kool-Aid afterwards, OK?

You are hard just thinking about my man ass, ain't ya?

Kool-Aid? Seriously? Is that like one of those micro-aggressions I hear those wilting flowers they call college students talk about?

No. Enjoy your dopey false outrage, though. You have a real problem with college students......it's called jealousy.
This isn't your "safe space" so man-up as you take it up the kazoo. Just bite on your pillow and keep it down to a whimper, OK?

You want to fuck me in my hairy ass? Dude....you have mistaken my mocking you for flirting. Sorry. That happens a lot with you freaks.
Shhh. I told you to keep it to a whimper. You can have some Kool-Aid afterwards, OK?

If you don't pipe down I'll take your Vaseline away.

If you don't pipe down I'll take your Vaseline away.

I can tell are a butt pumper with much experience. Have you told your friends yet?

Can someone tell me how Kool-aid™ has anything to do with race?

And is this no longer a word acceptable to the PC Police?

I'm really trying to keep track here.

Today it seems Kool-Aid is now alongside watermellon and chicken when it comes to AA's.

Kool-Aid is a registered trademark of Kraft Foods
I really do wish the PC Police would provide alerts on this stuff.

Maybe some kind of bulletin text or email that issues new word prohibitions.
new words are added all the time.

A comment was made about adult drinks and because Harris's daughter was thre, he asked if she made Kool-Aid in reference to the daughter's age. Nobody reacted with shock.

A comment was made about adult drinks and because Harris's daughter was thre, he asked if she made Kool-Aid in reference to the daughter's age. Nobody reacted with shock.

She smiled and made the adult drink comments.

Absolutely no one cares about this, other than butthurt liberals who are over-sensitive about everything.

Daughter? That's funny. Best spin I've heard today.

This is the first time I've ever heard of Kool-Aid being a stereotype for blacks. Sorry, but I'm not buying it.
Me too.

Regardless of whether it is or not, however, it sure is nice to watch the PC Police getting desperate.

Even more fun mocking them.

Kool-Aid now. Too fuckin' funny.

79998_Scary-Kool-Aid_400.jpg

Ohh that makes sense. It takes a liberal to make this racial.

Why, yes I did. But I had not heard of the kool-aid remark being a racial slur. Anyone looking to find something racial will do so even where there is no intent.

They were probably offered jungle juice at their last frat party. :)

Forum List

Back