Fox's Brian Kilmeade Asks Black Co-host If She Makes Kool-Aid

Stereotypes - like it or not - are deeply rooted in truth.

Deeply is a strong word. But there is a reason for them. They are a common form of communication between people of different cultures. How they are used matters.

Stereotypes never caused anyone physical harm. Only fools and thin skinned idiots feel harmed by stereotypes and so called racial slurs. Morally strong people shrug it off saying: I have been called worse by better people than you.

If people had a sense of humor and somewhat thicker skin the world would be w whole lot better place.
These people aren't actually "offended".

This is a weapon for them, that's all.

They're nasty enough to divide people even further to gain political advantage.

Nobody is offended. You are correct.

Would you ask a random black person if they like fried chicken and watermelon? If not, why not?

Earmuffs.

If I invited a "random" black person in my house, I could invite him/her to join me at any meal I happen to provide, be it fried chicken, watermelon, collard greens and grits. And if that black person think that I am racist, he is still welcome, because as I said words don't hurt me.
I would not hesitate to ask a German guest to partake in cabbage rolls with sauerkraut, or an Irish guest to help me eat a delectable potato dish, or a Russian to share drink of vodka or an Italian to help me kill a dish of lasagna.

It is a sad world when what we eat and drink can potentially make us enemies.

Come on. I'm getting bored now. I've explained it to you three different ways. The context and intent are what matters. If you have no ill intent, you will have no problems. Shit. Quit whining.

And....that is not what I asked Mac.

Harris-Faulkner-fox-news.jpg

Wow, what a hot lady.

Kool-Aid? Seriously? Is that like one of those micro-aggressions I hear those wilting flowers they call college students talk about?

No. Enjoy your dopey false outrage, though. You have a real problem with college students......it's called jealousy.
This isn't your "safe space" so man-up as you take it up the kazoo. Just bite on your pillow and keep it down to a whimper, OK?

Kool-Aid? Seriously? Is that like one of those micro-aggressions I hear those wilting flowers they call college students talk about?

No. Enjoy your dopey false outrage, though. You have a real problem with college students......it's called jealousy.
This isn't your "safe space" so man-up as you take it up the kazoo. Just bite on your pillow and keep it down to a whimper, OK?

You want to fuck me in my hairy ass? Dude....you have mistaken my mocking you for flirting. Sorry. That happens a lot with you freaks.

fox_ff_koolaid_151125a-2-800x430.jpg

Goofy Doocy is even struggling to process Kilmeade's Kool-Aid question. Next to Palin's turkey massacre - this is a Thanksgiving classic.

You want to fuck me in my hairy ass? Dude....you have mistaken my mocking you for flirting. Sorry. That happens a lot with you freaks.
Shhh. I told you to keep it to a whimper. You can have some Kool-Aid afterwards, OK?

Forum List

Back