Fox's Brian Kilmeade Asks Black Co-host If She Makes Kool-Aid

Is this a left/right brain thing? It seems to me that there is no hope of reducing political polarization when some can't even acknowledge that they didn't know about Kool-Aid potentially being a racial stereotype depending on context - and simply move on.
I don't get why it's important to you what anyone else thinks. Why do libs have to have everyone be like them? Sorry never understood that.

Heck, if I'm a white person who eats good food like that, I think I would be offended that they associate them with black people. Truth be told, they're southern foods, and last I checked, none of them had "blacks only" labels.
Why would you be offended by being a white person that eats food Black people like to eat?
why would black people be offended by being a black person that eats the same thing white people eat?
Because white people dont know how to cook right? :laugh:
I do, and I've eaten at restaurants with white cooks and love their cooking.
I have a project for you. Go eat at a Black persons house and tell them their food tastes like a white person cooked it and see what happens.
laugh.gif
why would I do that?

Is this a left/right brain thing? It seems to me that there is no hope of reducing political polarization when some can't even acknowledge that they didn't know about Kool-Aid potentially being a racial stereotype depending on context - and simply move on.
I don't get why it's important to you what anyone else thinks. Why do libs have to have everyone be like them? Sorry never understood that.
Its not that you have to be like liberals its just a wish to help you start down the road to being aware of more than just your own personal little bubble. We understand conservatives hate anything new and mentally challenging. Its scary and we get that. However, in order to evolve you have to embrace new concepts.

Why would you be offended by being a white person that eats food Black people like to eat?
why would black people be offended by being a black person that eats the same thing white people eat?
I have a project for you. Go eat at a Black persons house and tell them their food tastes like a white person cooked it and see what happens.
laugh.gif
why would I do that?
Dont you remember the question you asked?

Its not that you have to be like liberals its just a wish to help you start down the road to being aware of more than just your own personal little bubble. We understand conservatives hate anything new and mentally challenging. Its scary and we get that. However, in order to evolve you have to embrace new concepts.
to be like you.... thanks for proving my point. I dislike everything that is libturdness. everything.

laugh.gif
why would I do that?
sure, doesn't explain your silly ppppost.

to be like you thanks for proving my point. I dislike everything that is libturdness. everything.
So you admit you dont want to evolve? Youre the first conservative I have seen admit that. Good for you. Thats the first step. Admitting you have an issue.

to be like you thanks for proving my point. I dislike everything that is libturdness. everything.
So you admit you dont want to evolve? Youre the first conservative I have seen admit that. Good for you. Thats the first step. Admitting you have an issue.
hahahahahhaahahahahahahhahaha simple minded I've evolved so far past you you can't even tell.

laugh.gif
why would I do that?
Thats because youre being silly. Read your question. Then read my post again and strain real hard. If it still doesnt make itself clear I cant really help you.

hahahahahhaahahahahahahhahaha simple minded I've evolved so far past you you can't even tell.
You cant evolve if you hate new things. Thats pretty much a given.

laugh.gif
why would I do that?
Thats because youre being silly. Read your question. Then read my post again and strain real hard. If it still doesnt make itself clear I cant really help you.
nope not anything near what you posted. so you're on your own there bubba.

I never said I hated new things. I love new things. I don't like your new things. mine are much much much different than yours.

I love electricity , you all hate it. I love fast cars, you all hate him. I love air conditioning you all despise it. i love white people and black people cooken you nope.

I never said I hated new things. I love new things. I don't like your new things. mine are much much much different than yours.

I love electricity , you all hate it. I love fast cars, you all hate him. I love air conditioning you all despise it. i love white people and black people cooken you nope.
You admitted that accepting new concepts was equivalent to "being like you". IOW like a liberal. You seem to forget what you say very quickly. You should go get checked for your memory.

laugh.gif
why would I do that?
Dont play dumb. You asked why a Black person would be insulted and I gave you a task. Youre just afraid you will find out a new answer.

You admitted that accepting new concepts was equivalent to "being like you". IOW like a liberal. You seem to forget what you say very quickly. You should go get checked for your memory.
huh?

why would I do that?
Dont play dumb. You asked why a Black person would be insulted and I gave you a task. Youre just afraid you will find out a new answer.
I did? BTW,, I don't do tasks for internet dumb fks.

White people drink kool aide..white people eat watermelon...white people eat fried chicken.
To anti whites EVERYthing can "potentially be(ing) a racial stereotype".....ESPECIALLY if it can be used to manipulate the system politically...

It still works in parts of the country but generally people are waking up.....we've been called every name you anti whites can think of for a couple of generations and we don't care anymore. Many americans are weary of your namecalling, labeling and continuous grievances.
The ascending arc of the pendulum is starting to slow and it WILL swing back the other way.
It always does....but keep pushing.

huh?
what?

huh?
what?
exactly

I did? BTW,, I don't do tasks for internet dumb fks.

Yes you did. I told you to get that memory checked.

Forum List

Back