Fox's Brian Kilmeade Asks Black Co-host If She Makes Kool-Aid

You cant evolve if you hate new things. Thats pretty much a given.
I never said I hated new things. I love new things. I don't like your new things. mine are much much much different than yours.

I love electricity , you all hate it. I love fast cars, you all hate him. I love air conditioning you all despise it. i love white people and black people cooken you nope.
You admitted that accepting new concepts was equivalent to "being like you". IOW like a liberal. You seem to forget what you say very quickly. You should go get checked for your memory.
huh?
what?
exactly
precisely

kool-aid-packets.jpg

I am reading comments that Fox News is a white supremacist, racist media outlet.

I have a question.

Is Bill O'Reilly racist for repeatedly addressing with many different guests, America's expanding and shameful *National Epidemic of Childhood Abuse and Neglect*, *Poverty*, that for more than two generations has deprived untold numbers of American kids from experiencing and enjoying a fairly happy American kid childhood with *Safe Streets* to travel and play on.

*Child Abuse and Neglect* that is primarily responsible for populating our prisons with depressed, angry, frustrated, undisciplined, unpredictable, sometimes suicidal teens and adults full of resentment for irresponsibly being introduced to a life of hardships and struggles.

*Early Childhood Abuse and Neglect* that often leads depressed, sometimes suicidal *(NY Times May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers)* children to develop into depressed, angry, frustrated, unpredictable, sometimes suicidal teens and adults lacking empathy and compassion for others, though needing to vent their pent up negative emotions, often causing emotional and physical harm to peaceful people...instead of venting their anger, resentment and pain on the immature single moms and/or dads who introduced them to a life of pain and struggle by irresponsibly building a family before acquiring the practical skills, *PATIENCE* and means to successfully raise and nurture a developing young child who matures into a fairly happy responsible teen and adult with mostly fond memories of his or her childhood.

The question all concerned, compassionate Americans should seriously be asking ourselves, our elected, civil, social, community and religious leaders is, what real, substantial changes in our society's attitude and laws need to occur to prevent abuse that often causes young kids to mature into depressed, frustrated, angry teens and adults as a result of experiencing the *emotional and/or physical trauma of an abusive childhood?*

Black *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Fear & Educator's Frustrations

That's quite the off-topic ramble, but I'd take issue with your premise. I'd say Fox Noise isn't a "white supremacist racist media outlet", but that that is their base. It's a subtle difference. You don't have to actually BE racist to exploit them; you just have to be unprincipled -- like pretending Jeremiah Wright, Van Jones, Shirley Sherrod, ACORN, the "New Black Panthers", the "Knockout Game" "hip hop barbecues at the White House" et al are real stories. They do know how to draw attention.

That said, love the avatar. Border collie?

kool-aid-packets.jpg

I am reading comments that Fox News is a white supremacist, racist media outlet.

I have a question.

Is Bill O'Reilly racist for repeatedly addressing with many different guests, America's expanding and shameful *National Epidemic of Childhood Abuse and Neglect*, *Poverty*, that for more than two generations has deprived untold numbers of American kids from experiencing and enjoying a fairly happy American kid childhood with *Safe Streets* to travel and play on.

*Child Abuse and Neglect* that is primarily responsible for populating our prisons with depressed, angry, frustrated, undisciplined, unpredictable, sometimes suicidal teens and adults full of resentment for irresponsibly being introduced to a life of hardships and struggles.

*Early Childhood Abuse and Neglect* that often leads depressed, sometimes suicidal *(NY Times May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers)* children to develop into depressed, angry, frustrated, unpredictable, sometimes suicidal teens and adults lacking empathy and compassion for others, though needing to vent their pent up negative emotions, often causing emotional and physical harm to peaceful people...instead of venting their anger, resentment and pain on the immature single moms and/or dads who introduced them to a life of pain and struggle by irresponsibly building a family before acquiring the practical skills, *PATIENCE* and means to successfully raise and nurture a developing young child who matures into a fairly happy responsible teen and adult with mostly fond memories of his or her childhood.

The question all concerned, compassionate Americans should seriously be asking ourselves, our elected, civil, social, community and religious leaders is, what real, substantial changes in our society's attitude and laws need to occur to prevent abuse that often causes young kids to mature into depressed, frustrated, angry teens and adults as a result of experiencing the *emotional and/or physical trauma of an abusive childhood?*

Black *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Fear & Educator's Frustrations

That's quite the off-topic ramble, but I'd take issue with your premise. I'd say Fox Noise isn't a "white supremacist racist media outlet", but that that is their base. It's a subtle difference. You don't have to actually BE racist to exploit them; you just have to be unprincipled -- like pretending Jeremiah Wright, Van Jones, Shirley Sherrod, ACORN, the "New Black Panthers", the "Knockout Game" "hip hop barbecues at the White House" et al are real stories. They do know how to draw attention.

jeremiah wright, van jones, ACORN and the new black panthers are all "real stories" and they are very revealing about the president's tendencies and proclivities.

kool-aid-packets.jpg

I have a question.

jeremiah wright, van jones, ACORN and the new black panthers are all "real stories" and they are very revealing about the president's tendencies and proclivities.
Too late. He is on his second term. Nothing you can do about it other than whine while you wait.

sure, doesn't explain your silly ppppost.
Thats because youre being silly. Read your question. Then read my post again and strain real hard. If it still doesnt make itself clear I cant really help you.
nope not anything near what you posted. so you're on your own there bubba.
Dont play dumb. You asked why a Black person would be insulted and I gave you a task. Youre just afraid you will find out a new answer.
I did? BTW,, I don't do tasks for internet dumb fks.

Yes you did. I told you to get that memory checked.

why would black people be offended by being a black person that eats the same thing white people eat?
Hahahaha you said what?

kool-aid-packets.jpg

I have a question.

They're only "real" stories if your objective is to capture the eyeballs of old gullible white people -- as opposed to the objective of, say, reporting the news.

As a remarkable coincidence, guess what their audience demographics look like....

kool-aid-packets.jpg

I have a question.

Those are all stories

kool-aid-packets.jpg

I have a question.

They're only "real" stories if your objective is to capture the eyeballs of old gullible white people -- as opposed to the objective of, say, reporting the news.

As a remarkable coincidence, guess what their audience demographics look like....
They are all real stories you can ignore them but they are real stories

Pc policies

Thats because youre being silly. Read your question. Then read my post again and strain real hard. If it still doesnt make itself clear I cant really help you.
Dont play dumb. You asked why a Black person would be insulted and I gave you a task. Youre just afraid you will find out a new answer.

why would black people be offended by being a black person that eats the same thing white people eat?
Hahahaha you said what?
I said for you to get your memory checked. Its getting worse everytime you post.

kool-aid-packets.jpg

I have a question.

Pc policies
Yes they are all real stories. Dont confuse that with assuming those stories are factual.

Hahahaha you said what?
I said for you to get your memory checked. Its getting worse everytime you post.
Good for you, my memory is better than yours

kool-aid-packets.jpg

I have a question.

Pc policies
Yes they are all real stories. Dont confuse that with assuming those stories are factual.
Very factual

Hahahaha you said what?
I doubt that. You have a hard time remembering your own posts.

Pc policies
Very factual
Opinions are not facts. You should have learned that in school.

Hahahaha you said what?
I remember just fine, seems you're the one with an issue

kool-aid-packets.jpg

I have a question.

wright and jones are the associates of the president....ACORN corruption is/was legendary and proven... so yes..they ARE stories.
Your anti white bias and racism is...as usual...leaking through.

Hahahaha you said what?
I remember just fine, seems you're the one with an issue
Obviously your short term memory is impaired. You didnt even remember the question you asked.

kool-aid-packets.jpg

I have a question.

wright and jones are the associates of the president....ACORN corruption is/was legendary and proven... so yes..they ARE stories.
Your anti white bias and racism is...as usual...leaking through.
I agree they are stories but like I said before dont confuse that with being factual.

Hi, Pogo.

I messed up when C&Ping my reply, omitting this from the opening of my post to this thread.

I grew up in the 60s in a Long Island community located near the community where Kilmeade grew up.

Kool-Aid was a very popular SUMMER refreshment served by many moms in my community. We even used to wet our fingers, dipping them into the sugary powder before licking the sweetness from our fingers.

As for Fox airing stories you characterize a "pretend" stories designed to attract viewers.

Are these two stories pretend?

Link to Tavis Smiley's Wiki page were I learned he was a victim of childhood abuse.

Yeah, it's a Border Collie, one of the more intelligent animals on our tiny globe.

Peace.

Hi, Pogo.

I messed up when C&Ping my reply, omitting this from the opening of my post to this thread.

I grew up in the 60s in a Long Island community located near the community where Kilmeade grew up.

Kool-Aid was a very popular SUMMER refreshment served by many moms in my community. We even used to wet our fingers, dipping them into the sugary powder before licking the sweetness from our fingers.

As for Fox airing stories you characterize a "pretend" stories designed to attract viewers.

Are these two stories pretend?

Link to Tavis Smiley's Wiki page were I learned he was a victim of childhood abuse.

Yeah, it's a Border Collie, one of the more intelligent animals on our tiny globe.

Peace.

Hi Avery, thanks for the reply. Will have to check out the vids later (time to eat) but fully agree on the dog at least. :)

My favorite breed used to be the Golden Retriever, until my neighbor got a border collie. Wonderful disposition.

Forum List

Back