Fox's Brian Kilmeade Asks Black Co-host If She Makes Kool-Aid

What can or should or do we need to do to end the cycle?

And how many generations would it take if we did all the right things?

Hi, sealybobo.

We are greedy, biased, fallible humans, therefore I believe we will NEVER do all the right things that satisfy everyone.

As for ending generational child abuse and neglect (which pseudo-caring ppl politely term as Poverty) that deprives many American kids from experiencing a safe, fairly happy childhood, I believe it would be very helpful if Mr. and Mrs. Obama compassionately, yet firmly and honestly addressed the issue of immature single teen and adult moms irresponsibly introducing children to a life of hardship and struggle.

I believe there is a significant population of Americans who need to hear responsible parental figures compassionately and firmly scolding them, saying "Enough is enough, we need to begin building families out of love between two committed caring partners, not immature selfishness."

Other possible solutions:

Placing cameras in the common area of homes with an established track record for failing to responsibly raise and supervise children.

Mandatory drug testing for people requiring public money to support and build their families.

Last resort, court ordered birth control. young children like these kids I met some time ago need to be protected from irresponsible, "clueless" parenting.

Brooklyn's Boom-Box Mom; Sad Case of Child Abuse & Maltreatment

One other thing, eliminate the PC language and begin correctly referring to 'poverty and family break-down' by honestly characterizing what 'poverty and family break-down' really is: "Childhood Abuse and Neglect."

In my opinion these two moms are fueling poverty by building families of children who will grow up peeved for irresponsibly being introduced to a life of struggle and hardship.

These moms also represent the reason why for more than thirty years many rap performance artists have been characterizing the maternal half of our population as *itches and *hores.

sealybobo, instead of slamming our fellow citizens shouldn't compassionate Americans be looking for solutions to educating teen girls and women like Baltimore Mom of The Year Toya Graham who building families out of selfishness and immaturity instead of a loving, committed relationship between two adults?

Peace.

In case you don't know, I've had this conversation with blacks before. They get defensive when I suggest they are to blame. They say "whites do this stuff too. Why don't I fix whites before I worry about blacks".

And in a way I agree. Poor young whites need this too. So I like how you aren't singling out blacks. I agree with you. I got to get ready for work but we will talk more.

Maybe this will help some of you who seem to have great difficulty processing this thread:

Stereotypes and generalizations about African Americans and their culture have evolved within American society dating back to the colonial years of settlement, particularly after slavery became a racial institution that was heritable. The early blackfaceminstrel shows of the 19th century portrayed blacks as joyous, naive, superstitious, ignorant, and musically inclined—characteristics related to the way slaveholders in earlier years believed them to be.

Such scholars as Patricia A. Turner note "stereotyping objects in popular culture that depict blacks as servile, primitive, or simpleminded and explains how the subtle influences of such seemingly harmless images reinforce anti-black attitudes".[1] As with every other identifiable group, stereotypes continue today. African Americans are often portrayed as violent, lazy and very religious. They also are portrayed as having a love of fried chicken, watermelon, corn bread, Kool-Aid, waffles, sweet tea, and grape drink.

More: Stereotypes of African Americans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ah, yes. Wiki, the be all and end all of knowledge.

I have never heard of any connections to the African American culture of waffles, sweet tea, kool aid or grape drink. Seriously, you have to be reaching, really reaching to make these things an issue. If some people want to think in those terms, racists assigning these things in a derogatory way to the black culture, that is their problem, but these ideas are not wide spread and there is no awareness of this in the general public. I eat waffles, I like sweet tea, corn bread, and watermelon. These are things that only someone who is very racist would think about as being sterotypical to black culture. It's a very limited number of people who might have any awareness of such ideas.

I just can't see the guy purposely making a racial slur directed at his colleage on a national/internatiional television program, a guy who would be aware he is insulting this woman. It doesn't make any sense.
Heck, if I'm a white person who eats good food like that, I think I would be offended that they associate them with black people. Truth be told, they're southern foods, and last I checked, none of them had "blacks only" labels.
Why would you be offended by being a white person that eats food Black people like to eat?
I would be offended that people would assume that I was a black person because I enjoyed watermelon and fried chicken. Would not a black person be offended if he played water polo and people assumed he was white?

Whether you are black, female, gay, poor, rich, young, old, retarded, southern, foreign, short or tall... accepting the liberal ideology of victimhood is a detriment to the ultimate objectives of the individual. It is, in fact, a trap. A very cleverly-designed trap set long ago by so-called progressives.

People will say, I am for the liberals because they are "for the blacks" because their policies offer incentives or benefits exclusively for blacks and to the exclusion of others. Yet these policies render it impossible for the black who is "helped" to ever realize the sense of accomplishment. The same sense of accomplishment others get to experience by doing things on their own with no "help" from the liberals.

Think of it like this... If you go to work with a group of other co-workers and they do their work while you slack off all week and at the end of the week you all get an equal paycheck... how do your co-workers feel about you? Do they respect you as their equal or do they point to you and complain that you were given preferential treatment? How do you feel about yourself? Did you deserve the same pay as the others for slacking off all week?

The liberal ideology of constantly victimizing then rewarding on that basis, is insidiously hiding a discrimination that can never be overcome. It strips you of your individual pride and keeps you segregated from your counterparts. It's like kids being fed candy and junk their whole life and not required to exercise. It may be great while it's happening but the end results are catastrophic.

You have some valid points -- but what you're describing isn't "liberalism" at all. Some of it is leftism and some (victimizing then rewarding) is simply errant conclusion.

(/offtopic)

Maybe this will help some of you who seem to have great difficulty processing this thread:

Stereotypes and generalizations about African Americans and their culture have evolved within American society dating back to the colonial years of settlement, particularly after slavery became a racial institution that was heritable. The early blackfaceminstrel shows of the 19th century portrayed blacks as joyous, naive, superstitious, ignorant, and musically inclined—characteristics related to the way slaveholders in earlier years believed them to be.

Such scholars as Patricia A. Turner note "stereotyping objects in popular culture that depict blacks as servile, primitive, or simpleminded and explains how the subtle influences of such seemingly harmless images reinforce anti-black attitudes".[1] As with every other identifiable group, stereotypes continue today. African Americans are often portrayed as violent, lazy and very religious. They also are portrayed as having a love of fried chicken, watermelon, corn bread, Kool-Aid, waffles, sweet tea, and grape drink.

More: Stereotypes of African Americans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ah, yes. Wiki, the be all and end all of knowledge.

I have never heard of any connections to the African American culture of waffles, sweet tea, kool aid or grape drink. Seriously, you have to be reaching, really reaching to make these things an issue. If some people want to think in those terms, racists assigning these things in a derogatory way to the black culture, that is their problem, but these ideas are not wide spread and there is no awareness of this in the general public. I eat waffles, I like sweet tea, corn bread, and watermelon. These are things that only someone who is very racist would think about as being sterotypical to black culture. It's a very limited number of people who might have any awareness of such ideas.

I just can't see the guy purposely making a racial slur directed at his colleage on a national/internatiional television program, a guy who would be aware he is insulting this woman. It doesn't make any sense.
Heck, if I'm a white person who eats good food like that, I think I would be offended that they associate them with black people. Truth be told, they're southern foods, and last I checked, none of them had "blacks only" labels.
Why would you be offended by being a white person that eats food Black people like to eat?
I would be offended that people would assume that I was a black person because I enjoyed watermelon and fried chicken. Would not a black person be offended if he played water polo and people assumed he was white?
I get your point but thats not what you originally said. You said you would be offended that they associate them (the food?) with Black people.

No I wouldnt be offended if people thought I was white and played water polo. I would think it was funny to be honest since I definitely dont look like a white person.

Think of it like this... If you go to work with a group of other co-workers and they do their work while you slack off all week and at the end of the week you all get an equal paycheck... how do your co-workers feel about you? Do they respect you as their equal or do they point to you and complain that you were given preferential treatment? How do you feel about yourself? Did you deserve the same pay as the others for slacking off all week?

Hello Boss.

This, my friend, is the bottomline. My grandpa would always say, "No one respects a slacker."

I appreciate you sharing your well stated comments and concerns.

Whether you are black, female, gay, poor, rich, young, old, retarded, southern, foreign, short or tall... accepting the liberal ideology of victimhood is a detriment to the ultimate objectives of the individual. It is, in fact, a trap. A very cleverly-designed trap set long ago by so-called progressives.

People will say, I am for the liberals because they are "for the blacks" because their policies offer incentives or benefits exclusively for blacks and to the exclusion of others. Yet these policies render it impossible for the black who is "helped" to ever realize the sense of accomplishment. The same sense of accomplishment others get to experience by doing things on their own with no "help" from the liberals.

The liberal ideology of constantly victimizing then rewarding on that basis, is insidiously hiding a discrimination that can never be overcome. It strips you of your individual pride and keeps you segregated from your counterparts. It's like kids being fed candy and junk their whole life and not required to exercise. It may be great while it's happening but the end results are catastrophic.
What is your advice to poor people in poor communities?

In case you don't know, I've had this conversation with blacks before. They get defensive when I suggest they are to blame. They say "whites do this stuff too. Why don't I fix whites before I worry about blacks".

And in a way I agree. Poor young whites need this too. So I like how you aren't singling out blacks. I agree with you. I got to get ready for work but we will talk more.

Hi SB. When I see a significant number of abused and neglected children from any community maturing into teens and adults causing chaos and mayhem that seriously impairs the quality of life for their peaceful neighbors, I will address that issue.

Hi SB. When I see a significant number of abused and neglected children from any community maturing into teens and adults causing chaos and mayhem that seriously impairs the quality of life for their peaceful neighbors, I will address that issue.
Blacks will say as a white why don't you fix the whites before you worry about their communities.

They say whites kill just as much as blacks. Can you explain how and why no white communities are experiencing the same problems? Or are they? So what's the solution.

II like the idea to really solving the problem of young single gils not getting pregnant or only having one. If you are subsidized at all you got to wear an IUD. They should be free in the aca. If you have a second kid no more benefits for having more kids. Too many ignorant single moms being rewarded and they act like they aren't stupid having another kid. Really crack down on deadbeat dads.

Blacks will say as a white why don't you fix the whites before you worry about their communities.

They say whites kill just as much as blacks. Can you explain how and why no white communities are experiencing the same problems? Or are they? So what's the solution.

SB, frankly I find offensive the concept of using our complexions as a means to describe human beings.

My experience tells me people from all stripes are capable of greatness or depravity.

Peace.

Stop looking for someone to help you and help yourself. Stop seeing yourself as a victim and strive to achieve your potential. Poor people in poor communities become successful every single day. Get an education, have dedication and pride and never give up. If you follow this advice, 100% of the time, you WILL be successful. You may have setbacks, you may face adversity and challenges... don't give up... don't become a victim... don't expect others to give you things. If you are busting your hump to make it, there will be people along the way who see this and offer you opportunity. You don't need the Democrats or Liberals to tilt tables in your favor. Do it on your own and keep your dignity and pride.

Stop looking for someone to help you and help yourself. Stop seeing yourself as a victim and strive to achieve your potential. Poor people in poor communities become successful every single day. Get an education, have dedication and pride and never give up. If you follow this advice, 100% of the time, you WILL be successful. You may have setbacks, you may face adversity and challenges... don't give up... don't become a victim... don't expect others to give you things. If you are busting your hump to make it, there will be people along the way who see this and offer you opportunity. You don't need the Democrats or Liberals to tilt tables in your favor. Do it on your own and keep your dignity and pride.
If 100% of the poor people in poor communities took your advice, how many of them do you think would succeed?

Then who would work at Walmart and mcd's?

Seems there are probably lots of poor people who follow your advice and are still poor.

That doesn't mean don't try or give up because not everyone will make it but hopefully you will.

Democrats try to make things fair Republicans say every man for himself and no rules is the best way.

If 100% of the poor people in poor communities took your advice, how many of them do you think would succeed?

Seems there are probably lots of poor people who follow your advice and are still poor.

That doesn't mean don't try or give up because not everyone will make it but hopefully you will.

Democrats try to make things fair Republicans say every man for himself and no rules is the best way.

I already said... 100%

I don't know who would work where, that's not what the question was.

Democrats try to make things fair...

In a free society there is no such thing as "fair" and when you try to achieve "fairness" millions are oppressed and killed. Because everything cannot be made absolutely fair. Some people will always have more and some people will always have less.

No one has said "no rules" on the Republican side. That's an extremist exaggeration. We have laws guaranteeing equal opportunity for all... that's as close to "fair" as a free society can be and still remain free.

Nope. As I said, follow my advice and it will work 100% of the time. Never fails. Of course, it's hard advice to follow sometimes... it's not easy... but nothing worthwhile is ever easy. And you're never going to have 100% of the people who are willing to put forth the effort and follow my advice. Some are content to work at Wal-mart and McD's their whole life and never strive for more.

Wow! I am surprised I agree with you on something.

What is your bar for success? What you consider success may not be the same for everyone. Also concepts of success change for people (or should) throughout life. At first success to me was making it to the age of 18 without getting shot by a cop or some gang banger. Now success to me would be getting at least 100 young Black people out of poverty

II like the idea to really solving the problem of young single gils not getting pregnant or only having one. If you are subsidized at all you got to wear an IUD. They should be free in the aca. If you have a second kid no more benefits for having more kids. Too many ignorant single moms being rewarded and they act like they aren't stupid having another kid. Really crack down on deadbeat dads.
I've went over this with you before. Whites do need to worry about their own neighborhoods if they want to have an ounce of credibility with Black people. Whites have all the opportunities handed to them if they just show up and do not have to work as hard. Yet they still have issues with crime. There is no way someone like that is going to be able tell me they have the solution when their circumstances are different and more favorable yet they still have the same problems.

Youre never going to solve any problem by attempting to keep people in poverty from having sex. Thats pretty much a dead end that will never work because the only thing that cuts down on pregnancy rates is prosperity and opportunity. The more time you spend making money the less time for sex/pregnancy and more awareness of what having to feed another mouth will do to your pocketbook..

Nope. As I said, follow my advice and it will work 100% of the time. Never fails. Of course, it's hard advice to follow sometimes... it's not easy... but nothing worthwhile is ever easy. And you're never going to have 100% of the people who are willing to put forth the effort and follow my advice. Some are content to work at Wal-mart and McD's their whole life and never strive for more.
Really? Because this guy walked to work every day 21 miles a day http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...t-ubs-banker-woodward-buses-transit/22660785/

and the only thing that made him "successful" was someone noticed and they raised a bunch of money for him so he could buy a car. How many people like him walk to work everyday, struggle, work hard, etc. and will never be helped so will just eek out their existence until they retire and get the minimum in social security and have zero in savings?
The world knew when walking worker James Robertson toted up $360,000 and a new car, which put him in danger in his old Detroit neighborhood, he told police. Now he's in a secret apartment in suburbia.

No one wants everyone to make the same amount. No one wants "everyone to be equally successful". That's what Republicans think they hear when we say we want to make things equal for everyone.

What is your bar for success? What you consider success may not be the same for everyone. Also concepts of success change for people (or should) throughout life. At first success to me was making it to the age of 18 without getting shot by a cop or some gang banger. Now success to me would be getting at least 100 young Black people out of poverty
So you lied in the past when you denied that black communities are much more dangerous than white communities? Because I never worried about getting shot in the suburbs but I did when I was living in Detroit. I'm glad you aren't pretending anymore that the black community isn't way more fucked up than white communities.

I've went over this with you before. Whites do need to worry about their own neighborhoods if they want to have an ounce of credibility with Black people. Whites have all the opportunities handed to them if they just show up and do not have to work as hard. Yet they still have issues with crime. There is no way someone like that is going to be able tell me they have the solution when their circumstances are different and more favorable yet they still have the same problems.

Youre never going to solve any problem by attempting to keep people in poverty from having sex. Thats pretty much a dead end that will never work because the only thing that cuts down on pregnancy rates is prosperity and opportunity. The more time you spend making money the less time for sex/pregnancy and more awareness of what having to feed another mouth will do to your pocketbook..
I don't want them to stop having sex. I want them to stop having babies. At least until they are ready. And if blacks won't stop having kids they can't raise, then don't expect them to ever crawl out of the shit hole ghettos they live in. This neglect of their children is why so many blacks grow up so fucked up.

Do poor white trash do it to? Yes. Congratulations. The average black community is as good as the worst white neighborhoods.

So you lied in the past when you denied that black communities are much more dangerous than white communities? Because I never worried about getting shot in the suburbs but I did when I was living in Detroit. I'm glad you aren't pretending anymore that the black community isn't way more fucked up than white communities.
I never denied some Black communities were dangerous. I said white communities were just as dangerous. Also you miss that the cops were not part of the community and they were my primary worry. Try harder. :laugh:

Forum List

Back