Fox's James Rosen Investigated by Justice Dept; Personal E-Mails subpoenad

Ya? I would normally tell you to Google it, but since you are averse to anything that requires use of your prefrontal cortex, I saved you the trouble.

FBI's Affidavit For Search Warrant Of Fox's James Rosen

Thereafter, telephone call records for Mr. Kim's office phone reveal that at or
around the same time that Mr. Kim's user profile was viewing the TSISCI Intelligence Report two telephone calls were placed from his desk phone to the Reporter.
LOL! Mr. Kim was on the PHONE with Rosen at the same time he was stealing the top secret info - and later that day Rosen publishes an article revealing the same top secret info - and that's not probable cause?!?! AWFUL BIG COINCIDENCE,wouldn't you say?
I WANT WHAT YOU ARE SMOKING BUDDY!

Oh wow. He was on the phone? That's it?

No. That's not it! He was on the phone - with Mr. Kim - while Mr. Kim was stealing the information - and then later that day he published an article containing that information. Did you not understand the English words in my last post?

So does that mean any time the DOJ obtains a warrant and executes a search they are breaking the Constitution?

When they go after enemies of Obama, yes - you fascist thug.

Holder is the most corrupt AG in history - you know it, and you love it.

LOL! Mr. Kim was on the PHONE with Rosen at the same time he was stealing the top secret info - and later that day Rosen publishes an article revealing the same top secret info - and that's not probable cause?!?! AWFUL BIG COINCIDENCE,wouldn't you say?
I WANT WHAT YOU ARE SMOKING BUDDY!

No. That's not it! He was on the phone - with Mr. Kim - while Mr. Kim was stealing the information - and then later that day he published an article containing that information. Did you not understand the English words in my last post?

Sorry, cant say that any of the info endangered any national defense interests. This is going to be your Benghazi, isn't it?

:lmao: :lmao:

So does that mean any time the DOJ obtains a warrant and executes a search they are breaking the Constitution?

So the DOJ is not allowed to execute lawfully obtained search warrants against members of the opposing party to the President?

Then why didn't they charge him?

Oh, because you're fucking lying - as the partisan demagogue you are.

That corrupt fascist Holder is using the federal government to intimidate and harass enemies of Obama and the DNC.

Holder belongs in prison, Obama deserves to be impeached and removed.

Sorry, cant say that any of the info endangered any national defense interests. This is going to be your Benghazi, isn't it?

Its a crime to reveal or to knowingly receive top secret information without authorization - it doesn't matter if doing so actually endangers the national defense.

Obviously they didn't find enough evidence to support a criminal prosecution.

Do you understand the difference between probable cause and proof beyond a reasonable doubt? Ever taken a civics class?

So the DOJ is not allowed to execute lawfully obtained search warrants against members of the opposing party to the President?

No, we evolved (supposedly) from tyranny 237 years ago. Are you simply stuck in the past?

Its a crime to reveal or to knowingly receive top secret information without authorization - it doesn't matter if doing so actually endangers the national defense.

It is a crime to exercise your First Amendment rights? What a tool you are.

"Based on the investigation and all of the facts known to date, no other individuals, including the reporter, have been charged since Mr. Kim was indicted nearly three years ago."

-DOJ Statement

"With regard to the potential prosecution of the press for the disclosure of material, that is not something that I've ever been involved in, heard of or would think would be a wise policy."

-AG Eric Holder, May 15 Hearing before Congress

Typical liberal with his head shoved up his backside.

Obviously they didn't find enough evidence to support a criminal prosecution.

Do you understand the difference between probable cause and proof beyond a reasonable doubt? Ever taken a civics class?

Apparently you haven't. You were holding out hope that Rosen would still be prosecuted. And in another thread, you actually TRIED TO JUSTIFY this behavior.

Since there is no evidence to support probable cause, there is no case, and as such serves as a colossal overreach by the US Government.

:eusa_hand: :eusa_whistle:

I dunno. The news cycle dominates. Sure Fox's motive was less about reporting than finding something critical of obama. I'd like to know Kim's motives. Did he thing Obama wasn't pushing sanctions enough, and tried to force Obama's hand?"

This is quite different from Libby maniupulating Judith Miller to push a false story. It's also a lot different from a guy like John Dean acting on conscience. Kim may not be a bad guy, but when you work for the govt you don't leak state security stuff without some really compelling reason.

I'm enjoying this debate with the left justifying attacks on the first and fourth amendment and the right defending the first and fourth amendment but your post stood out most to me since your assuming people know what the heck you're referencing. Did you just say that Libby manipulated Judith Miller to push a false story? I"m assuming this is some conspiracy theory you read somewhere but you can't just assume we all read the same conspiracy theory. In other words. Huh?

Last edited:

No, we evolved (supposedly) from tyranny 237 years ago. Are you simply stuck in the past?

Wow. I'm sorry, I missed the day in Civics class when we were taught that Republicans were immune from the law under Democratic Presidents and vice versa. My bad!

It is a crime to exercise your First Amendment rights?

The First Amendment doesn't give you the right to leak state secrets you fucking moron.

It is a crime to exercise your First Amendment rights?

The First Amendment doesn't give you the right to leak state secrets you fucking moron.
He didn't leak state secrets, you fucking moron.

No but he was on the phone with the guy who was - and later published those same secrets. You don't have to be a criminal to be in possession of evidence of a crime - and if there is probable cause to believe you have evidence of a crime, the police may search it. If its not probable cause to believe the correspondence between Kim and Rosen may contain evidence of a crime committed by Kim, then I'm Jerry Garcia and you're Phil Lesh and we should get the band back together.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back