Fox's James Rosen Investigated by Justice Dept; Personal E-Mails subpoenad

They told the judge Rosen was involved in a criminal conspiracy with N. Korea.

How do you know what they told the judge? Have you seen the warrant application?

He clearly was not, or there would have been indictments.

So the DOJ is not allowed to apply for warrants unless they know beforehand if the evidence obtained through the warrant will lead to indictment?

Last edited:

How do you know what they told the judge? Have you seen the warrant application?

So the DOJ is not allowed to apply for warrants unless they know beforehand if the evidence obtained through the warrant will lead to indictment?

That only applies to a DOJ under a Dem POTUS.

That only applies to a DOJ under a Dem POTUS.

AHhh!!! I got it now. Thanks.

He's NOT trolling.

He's SKILLFULLY pointing out the idiocy of your posts.

You've been consistently exposed as an idiot who doesn't understand this story at all.

Exactly what law was broken to obtain a search warrant?

Man oh man are you clueless.

Probable cause... that's all a judge needs to see.

Get up to speed on what a search warrant is, then get back to us.
Okay...probable cause....what's the probable cause? Maybe code words? :lol:
or might I say, that the DOJ can just make this stuff up as they go, right?

Last edited:
OP- and nothing happened and he's now the head of the DC bureau...sthu, functional moron.

Real cons agree with the administration's actions against the AP. They're trying to find the a-hole who outed under cover people in Yemen and Ethiopia (?). Only charlatans and dupes go on and on about this Pubcrappe...

Man oh man are you clueless.

Probable cause... that's all a judge needs to see.

Get up to speed on what a search warrant is, then get back to us.
Okay...probable cause....what's the probable cause?

You've read the warrant application, haven't you?

I read the entire 36 page affidavit. Nowhere does it explain what kind of information Rosen could have had that would have endangered "National Defense interests." It is nothing more than a trumped up charge. That someone can be charged as a criminal with merely gathering information and reporting the news is a very dangerous claim to make.

I read the entire 36 page affidavit. Nowhere does it explain what kind of information Rosen could have had that would have endangered "National Defense interests." It is nothing more than a trumped up charge. That someone can be charged as a criminal with merely gathering information and reporting the news is a very dangerous claim to make.

Can you link it for me?

This is the tip of the iceberg on the Obama Administration's war on Fox News.

Can you link it for me?

Ya? I would normally tell you to Google it, but since you are averse to anything that requires use of your prefrontal cortex, I saved you the trouble.

FBI's Affidavit For Search Warrant Of Fox's James Rosen

Last edited:

This is the tip of the iceberg on the Obama Administration's war on Fox News.

Yes, the marxists must silence the truth tellers. govt control of the media is the way. can you say Pravda?

what I find amazing is that our lib friends see nothing wrong with any of this.

Trumped up charges are what dictators use to justify mass arrests and solidification of power. obama is right there with his foot in the door. It's been done by every dictator in history. Arrest every voice of dissent or critcism. Arrest the opposition leaders. obama believes he has an apathetic people who simply don't care what he does. His time is now.

Can you link it for me?

Ya? I would normally tell you to Google it, but since you are averse to anything that requires use of your prefrontal cortex, I saved you the trouble.

Thereafter, telephone call records for Mr. Kim's office phone reveal that at or
around the same time that Mr. Kim's user profile was viewing the TSISCI Intelligence Report two telephone calls were placed from his desk phone to the Reporter.
LOL! Mr. Kim was on the PHONE with Rosen at the same time he was stealing the top secret info - and later that day Rosen publishes an article revealing the same top secret info - and that's not probable cause?!?! AWFUL BIG COINCIDENCE,wouldn't you say?
I WANT WHAT YOU ARE SMOKING BUDDY!

Last edited:

Trumped up charges are what dictators use to justify mass arrests and solidification of power. obama is right there with his foot in the door. It's been done by every dictator in history. Arrest every voice of dissent or critcism. Arrest the opposition leaders. obama believes he has an apathetic people who simply don't care what he does. His time is now.

you are correct, he is following the pattern of Hitler, Mao, Mussolini, Stalin, Castro, and Chavez. what is really pathetic is the abject ignorance of roughly half of our population.

we are living in very dangerous times.

Rosen was never charged, idiot.

Can you link it for me?

Thereafter, telephone call records for Mr. Kim's office phone reveal that at or
around the same time that Mr. Kim's user profile was viewing the TSISCI Intelligence Report two telephone calls were placed from his desk phone to the Reporter.
LOL! Mr. Kim was on the PHONE with Rosen at the same time he was stealing the top secret info - and later that day Rosen publishes an article revealing the same top secret info - and that's not probable cause?!?! AWFUL BIG COINCIDENCE,wouldn't you say?
I WANT WHAT YOU ARE SMOKING BUDDY!

Oh wow. He was on the phone? That's it? They can't even summarize what was disclosed! Oh please, that is far from breaking the law. What information was being stolen?! Can you find anywhere in the document where he Mr. Kim or Mr. Rosen disclosed actual classified information? Where's the evidence buddy? A coincidence that Rosen was never charged with anything, right?

You must have a giant woody thinking you found something, which probably explains the super big letters. That might have been helpful if had I been suffering from cataracts.

You're doing the same thing the FBI agent was doing, making lofty assumptions.

Last edited:

you are correct, he is following the pattern of Hitler, Mao, Mussolini, Stalin, Castro, and Chavez. what is really pathetic is the abject ignorance of roughly half of our population.

we are living in very dangerous times.

While Rosen is accused of receiving leaked information notice that no one is interested in the government personnel that leaked the information. They already know who it is because that person was instructed to give that information to Rosen. Trumped up charges kangaroo courts silence anyone critical. These are very dangerous times.

Forum List

Back