Fractals

"Heaven"

Heaven.jpg

mention list below with fractal...

Would be interested to hear impressions about the above fractal (right above this posting, with the name "Heaven") based on the colors, the fractal patterns and the name.
[MENTION=42649]Gracie[/MENTION] [MENTION=20412]JakeStarkey[/MENTION] [MENTION=42916]Derideo_Te[/MENTION] [MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION] [MENTION=3135]jillian[/MENTION] [MENTION=43625]Mertex[/MENTION] [MENTION=38281]Wolfsister77[/MENTION] [MENTION=45164]pacer[/MENTION] [MENTION=45679]Diana1180[/MENTION] [MENTION=20112]bodecea[/MENTION] [MENTION=23102]dotcom[/MENTION] [MENTION=36767]Bloodrock44[/MENTION] [MENTION=24208]Spoonman[/MENTION] [MENTION=40845]Jeremiah[/MENTION] [MENTION=29697]freedombecki[/MENTION] [MENTION=18905]Sherry[/MENTION] [MENTION=40495]AngelsNDemons[/MENTION] [MENTION=44172]Sweet_Caroline[/MENTION] [MENTION=30999]daws101[/MENTION] [MENTION=20155]paperview[/MENTION] [MENTION=41303]katsteve2012[/MENTION] [MENTION=6847]Foxfyre[/MENTION] [MENTION=15726]Hossfly[/MENTION] [MENTION=36154]Roudy[/MENTION] [MENTION=39846]longknife[/MENTION] [MENTION=43534]Vikrant[/MENTION] [MENTION=47390]DriftingSand[/MENTION] [MENTION=26838]Ropey[/MENTION] [MENTION=25493]kiwiman127[/MENTION] [MENTION=18990]Barb[/MENTION] [MENTION=46804]RandomVariable[/MENTION] [MENTION=40540]Connery[/MENTION]

Sure, we see a figure that represents the number three, but I am also thinking of the literal translation of the word "Yahweh". The dude who made this fractal really put some thought into it, imo...

Really interested to know your impressions, because I bet that everyone sees something a little different in this fractal. I stared at it for about 5 minutes before posting it.

Last edited:
Would be interested to hear impressions about the above fractal, based on the colors, the fractal patterns and the name.

Sure, we see a figure that represents the number three, but I am also thinking of the literal translation of the word "Yahweh". The dude who made this fractal really put some thought into it, imo...

Really interested to know your impressions, because I bet that everyone sees something a little different in this fractal. I stared at it for about 5 minutes before posting it.

Hi Stat. I'm not sure which fractal you're talking about. I see you've added titles to several of them. Is it the one right above this (your) post? [MENTION=46168]Statistikhengst[/MENTION]

Would be interested to hear impressions about the above fractal, based on the colors, the fractal patterns and the name.

Hi Stat. I'm not sure which fractal you're talking about. I see you've added titles to several of them. Is it the one right above this (your) post? [MENTION=46168]Statistikhengst[/MENTION]

Yes, the one directly above.

Would be interested to hear impressions about the above fractal (right above this posting, with the name "Heaven") based on the colors, the fractal patterns and the name.

To me it looks like a candlestick in the center, that you would see on an altar at a Catholic Church, with the blue and white pattern looking like the blue/white silk robe used in many pictures depicting Jesus. It is serene and pure looking, so it would render thoughts of "Heaven" or at least something sacred.

Forum List

Back