Fractals

Alien Spacecraft

the%20abyss%20fractal-X2.jpg

Would be interested to hear impressions about the above fractal (right above this posting, with the name "Heaven") based on the colors, the fractal patterns and the name.

Sure, we see a figure that represents the number three, but I am also thinking of the literal translation of the word "Yahweh". The dude who made this fractal really put some thought into it, imo...

Really interested to know your impressions, because I bet that everyone sees something a little different in this fractal. I stared at it for about 5 minutes before posting it.

It looks like a representation for a fractal yin-yang.

Would be interested to hear impressions about the above fractal (right above this posting, with the name "Heaven") based on the colors, the fractal patterns and the name.
[MENTION=42649]Gracie[/MENTION] [MENTION=20412]JakeStarkey[/MENTION] [MENTION=42916]Derideo_Te[/MENTION] [MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION] [MENTION=3135]jillian[/MENTION] [MENTION=43625]Mertex[/MENTION] [MENTION=38281]Wolfsister77[/MENTION] [MENTION=45164]pacer[/MENTION] [MENTION=45679]Diana1180[/MENTION] [MENTION=20112]bodecea[/MENTION] [MENTION=23102]dotcom[/MENTION] [MENTION=36767]Bloodrock44[/MENTION] [MENTION=24208]Spoonman[/MENTION] [MENTION=40845]Jeremiah[/MENTION] [MENTION=29697]freedombecki[/MENTION] [MENTION=18905]Sherry[/MENTION] [MENTION=40495]AngelsNDemons[/MENTION] [MENTION=44172]Sweet_Caroline[/MENTION] [MENTION=30999]daws101[/MENTION] [MENTION=20155]paperview[/MENTION] [MENTION=41303]katsteve2012[/MENTION] [MENTION=6847]Foxfyre[/MENTION] [MENTION=15726]Hossfly[/MENTION] [MENTION=36154]Roudy[/MENTION] [MENTION=39846]longknife[/MENTION] [MENTION=43534]Vikrant[/MENTION] [MENTION=47390]DriftingSand[/MENTION] [MENTION=26838]Ropey[/MENTION] [MENTION=31178]MeBelle60[/MENTION] [MENTION=25493]kiwiman127[/MENTION] [MENTION=18990]Barb[/MENTION] [MENTION=46804]RandomVariable[/MENTION] [MENTION=40540]Connery[/MENTION]

Sure, we see a figure that represents the number three, but I am also thinking of the literal translation of the word "Yahweh". The dude who made this fractal really put some thought into it, imo...

Really interested to know your impressions, because I bet that everyone sees something a little different in this fractal. I stared at it for about 5 minutes before posting it.

I could imagine that as a decoration on the walls of YHWHs house or whatever living arrangements are up there. It is fascinating and quite beautiful. I would hang it on my wall in a heartbeat and would enjoy it immensely. . . .BUT. . .

Just as I shudder to think heaven might be nothing more than floating around on fluffy pink clouds strumming a harp. . . .my idea of heaven isn't just existing in some heavenly beautiful surrounding for all eternity. But I guess we all have to wait to find out. :)

I definitely am reminded of light when I see it. It reminds me of a candle and the sky. Beautiful.

"Heaven"

Heaven.jpg

mention list below with fractal...

The gold looks like a throne sunk in to the backgrounds, but also like a place to put an elaborate key...and the straight ray of light centered above it looks like it is part of somewhere behind everything else.
[ame=http://youtu.be/mQZ5Qbna0fk]Heaven - Talking Heads (from the movie Stop Making sense) - YouTube[/ame]

[MENTION=42649]Gracie[/MENTION] [MENTION=20412]JakeStarkey[/MENTION] [MENTION=42916]Derideo_Te[/MENTION] [MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION] [MENTION=3135]jillian[/MENTION] [MENTION=43625]Mertex[/MENTION] [MENTION=38281]Wolfsister77[/MENTION] [MENTION=45164]pacer[/MENTION] [MENTION=45679]Diana1180[/MENTION] [MENTION=20112]bodecea[/MENTION] [MENTION=23102]dotcom[/MENTION] [MENTION=36767]Bloodrock44[/MENTION] [MENTION=24208]Spoonman[/MENTION] [MENTION=40845]Jeremiah[/MENTION] [MENTION=29697]freedombecki[/MENTION] [MENTION=18905]Sherry[/MENTION] [MENTION=40495]AngelsNDemons[/MENTION] [MENTION=44172]Sweet_Caroline[/MENTION] [MENTION=30999]daws101[/MENTION] [MENTION=20155]paperview[/MENTION] [MENTION=41303]katsteve2012[/MENTION] [MENTION=6847]Foxfyre[/MENTION] [MENTION=15726]Hossfly[/MENTION] [MENTION=36154]Roudy[/MENTION] [MENTION=39846]longknife[/MENTION] [MENTION=43534]Vikrant[/MENTION] [MENTION=47390]DriftingSand[/MENTION] [MENTION=26838]Ropey[/MENTION] [MENTION=25493]kiwiman127[/MENTION] [MENTION=18990]Barb[/MENTION] [MENTION=46804]RandomVariable[/MENTION] [MENTION=40540]Connery[/MENTION]

I think my opinion may have been influenced by you mentioning the number three, but it made me think of the Trinity.

"Heaven"

Heaven.jpg

Doves. Peace. Heaven, Crown.

That was what I saw.

Yes, the picture is heavenly, in the literal sense, unlike the music which is dreadful!

Electric Universe - See the Light (Blue Beat MIX)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UxpzDdy-Tw&index=12&list=UUBEGS635-SmAE1-CdXAq1Tw]Electric Universe - See the Light (Blue Beat MIX) - YouTube[/ame]

"Heaven"

Heaven.jpg

The gold looks like a throne sunk in to the backgrounds, but also like a place to put an elaborate key...and the straight ray of light centered above it looks like it is part of somewhere behind everything else.
[ame=http://youtu.be/mQZ5Qbna0fk]Heaven - Talking Heads (from the movie Stop Making sense) - YouTube[/ame]

Dawsie BANNED,Now That's BULLSHIT..steve How come Dawsie

Want to see a living fractal?

redwood_001_slide-5fc6f707f08426f69e50ca020aa17c85d8288da1-s6-c30.jpg

As a young redwood reaches maturity, it typically loses its top. The top either breaks off in a storm or dies and falls off. A redwood reacts to the loss by sending out new trunks, which typically appear in the crown, high up in the tree, and point at the sky like the fingers of an upraised hand. The new trunks shoot upward from larger limbs, travelling parallel to the main trunk, or they emerge directly out of the main trunk and run alongside it. The new trunks send out their own branches, which eventually spit out more trunks through the crown. The resulting structure is what mathematicians call a fractal; botanists say that the tree is forming reiterations. The redwood is repeating its shape again and again.

http://www.uvm.edu/~jbrown7/envjournalism/redwoods.html

Last edited:
[MENTION=46168]Statistikhengst[/MENTION] Just wanted to make sure you didn't overlook these.

Fractals in Physiology

Some of the most visually striking examples of fractal forms are found in physiology: The respiratory, circulatory, and nervous systems are remarkable instances of fractal architecture, branches subdividing and subdividing and subdividing again. Nice pictures are provided in Goldberger, Rigney and West. Although no clear genetic, enzymic, or biophysical mechanism yet have been shown to be responsible for this fractal structure, few doubt this. Careful analysis of the lungs reveal fractal scaling, and it has been noted that this fractal structure makes the lungs more fault-tolerant during growth. Here are three pictures of lung casts, some with the circulatory system casts included. These pictures were provided by Dr. Ewald R. Weibel.

Lung 1

168ub7o.jpg

Lung 2

m8igsw.jpg

Lung 3

mkj2x2.jpg

Source: Fractal Geometry Panorama

Forum List

Back