fran drescher leads rally to striking actors and writers to city hall

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
We've got a stuttering fucktard installed in the white house through a stolen election that we just found out has taken about $50 Million in bribes...

And they think we give a fuck about hollywood??

missing fucks.jpg

Don't know anybody who has noticed. Too many people are watching old reruns of shows where the writing and talent was much better. Viewers willing to pay for TV are declining.

Don't know anybody who has noticed. Too many people are watching old reruns of shows where the writing and talent was much better. Viewers willing to pay for TV are declining.
That’s the thing. There is so much content out there, there is already a lifetime of great movies and TV shows on the shelf.

That’s the thing. There is so much content out there, there is already a lifetime of great movies and TV shows on the shelf.
Plus, people are much poorer now and can't afford the high prices to go see these inane movies.

And people are just sick of their cult like devotion to the one party destroying their lives.

I was at one of my breakfast stops a couple of days ago and one of the kids asked me if I ever saw a show called 'Dobie Gillis'; lol I said of course. He watches it every day. I admit it has aged a lot better than most comedy shows from that era.

Plus, people are much poorer now and can't afford the high prices to go see these inane movies.

And people are just sick of their cult like devotion to the one party destroying their lives.

If the cable content series are any good they end up on TV or at the library anyway. We liked The Closer way back when, now it's on every weekday, two episodes in a row, on a local channel. So was the Sopranos, and some others I don't watch.

Breaking Bad and Walking Dead probably won't make it to free TV, though, due to the subject matter and the gross zombie bashing special effects stuff, and 'Weed' won't, most likely, nor 'Shameless'. I can get them from the library. though. Tried to watch the last two, but thought they sucked and never got past a couple of episodes. Walking Dead got pretty repetitive and boring, too. I started rooting for Negan to win.

Forum List

Back