France seals borders, Muslims on murderous rampage

This thread is about the Muslim savages murdering Parisiens last night. It has nothing to do with the Israel-Palestine situation.

Unfortunately, you can not divorce the " Muslim savages" murdering Parisians from the Zionut invasion of 1925.

Muslims savages have been raping, enslaving, and killing people for 1400 years. Jews, Christians, pagans, Hindu...all have been slaughtered by these savages. But hey, it's all because of Zionists, right?

Right.

As you're interested in that subject, perhaps you should start a thread about it. I'm sure you might get the sort of responses you wish if you did so.

OK , SO YOU ARE NOT AN OXFORD UNIVERSITY GRADUATE. I KNEW THAT.

Yeah whatever.

Roedean, Heidelberg and Balliol College, Oxford University....to give you my full educational establishments.

Where were you educated? Down on the farm?

It's nice to see the progressive shitstains come out in force supporting their Muslim brothers.

It 's nice to see the religious right come out in force and support Reverend Hagee, Bibi and the Zionut brotherhood.

This thread is about the Muslim savages murdering Parisiens last night. It has nothing to do with the Israel-Palestine situation.

Unfortunately, you can not divorce the " Muslim savages" murdering Parisians from the Zionut invasion of 1925.

Muslims savages have been raping, enslaving, and killing people for 1400 years. Jews, Christians, pagans, Hindu...all have been slaughtered by these savages. But hey, it's all because of Zionists, right?

Right.

That is historically fact. If we just take Eastern Europe, they were under Islamic rule for 400 years, during those years the Muslim savages murdered 215 MILLION Eastern European Christians.

This is why Eastern Europe are so hardcore about not letting the "poor refugees" in....they remember and know history.

If you don't know history, history will repeat itself.

ALL I WANT YOU TO DO IS BE WILLING AND ABLE TO DISCUSS PALESTINE , CIRCA, 1925 AND THE ZIONUT INVASION..

NO BIBLICAL REFERENCES, NO STONEWALLING.

And that's perfectly understandable, it's just the wrong thread. It's not stonewalling, this thread is about the Paris attacks.

Paris is in France....Paris and France are nowhere near Palestine or Israel.

Right.

That is historically fact. If we just take Eastern Europe, they were under Islamic rule for 400 years, during those years the Muslim savages murdered 215 MILLION Eastern European Christians.

This is why Eastern Europe are so hardcore about not letting the "poor refugees" in....they remember and know history.

ALL I WANT YOU TO DO IS BE WILLING AND ABLE TO DISCUSS PALESTINE , CIRCA, 1925 AND THE ZIONUT INVASION..

this thread has nothing to do with that...you've spent page after page trying to derail it.

Right.

As you're interested in that subject, perhaps you should start a thread about it. I'm sure you might get the sort of responses you wish if you did so.

Yeah whatever.

Roedean, Heidelberg and Balliol College, Oxford University....to give you my full educational establishments.

Down on the farm is correct.

Isn't it a shame that I can , nevertheless , intellectually demolish you?

Is it too late to ask for refunds from those institutions?

Right.

this thread has nothing to do with that...you've spent page after page trying to derail it.

Trying to derail it perhaps because he or she is obviously pro-Islam and for all we know perhaps pro-ISIS.

It's nice to see the progressive shitstains come out in force supporting their Muslim brothers.

It 's nice to see the religious right come out in force and support Reverend Hagee, Bibi and the Zionut brotherhood.

the terrorists in paris have nothing to do with hagee, zionists or netanyahu...why are you trying to change the subject?
Maybe he doesn't know how to start a thread and is ashamed

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

the terrorists in paris have nothing to do with hagee, zionists or netanyahu...why are you trying to change the subject?

You are kidding me.

Did they call , or send you a text message identifying their motives?

Or do you just follow Bibi's commands?

Right.

Yeah whatever.

Down on the farm is correct.

Isn't it a shame that I can , nevertheless , intellectually demolish you?

Is it too late to ask for refunds from those institutions?

:lame2::spinner::rolleyes-41: :bsflag::cuckoo:

Right.

And that's perfectly understandable, it's just the wrong thread. It's not stonewalling, this thread is about the Paris attacks.

Lucy, you're dealing with an American progressive c-nt. They have an Agenda and they stick to it. Facts and reality don't register in their brainwashed minds. Progressives are all in with Muslims and will back them no matter what. As each Islamic terror attack happens, they will only dig their heels in. They are bereft of logic and reasoning, you shouldn't waste your energy on them.

Right.

Trying to derail it perhaps because he or she is obviously pro-Islam and for all we know perhaps pro-ISIS.

He's fixated and single minded on inventing reasons to excuse them...I wonder if he'd spend this much time making excuses if his wife/son/mother/daughter/grandmother were murdered by these subhumans...he's probably a pro muslim operative spreading propaganda on message boards for some pocket change.

Right.

Lucy, you're dealing with an American progressive c-nt. They have an Agenda and they stick to it. Facts and reality don't register in their brainwashed minds. Progressives are all in with Muslims and will back them no matter what. As each Islamic terror attack happens, they will only dig their heels in. They are bereft of logic and reasoning, you shouldn't waste your energy on them.

Oh yes, don't worry we have these lunatics in Europe also.

Right now I'm just humouring him or her.

A traitor is a traitor, he or she is an American traitor....just like our European traitors.

He's fixated and single minded on inventing reasons to excuse them...I wonder if he'd spend this much time making excuses if his wife/son/mother/daughter/grandmother were murdered by these subhumans...he's probably a pro muslim operative spreading propaganda on message boards for some pocket change.

If that happened, the Leftist would never blame the Muslim savage, no they'd blame the rest of society for just not being Multicultural enough.

They are actually crazy.

It's too damn late for them. There are too many Muslims in Europe now, many have political clout. After the next distraction comes along, nothing will be done and people will forget.

No we simply cannot allow that to happen.

Sit back and watch. What did they do about the attacks at Charlie Hebdo? Zip, zilch, nada.

This is not in the same league as Charlie Hebdo. This is MASSIVE, this is the worst carnage in France since WWII. This is the first time since then that France has closed it's borders. That's how bad it is.

True but if you'll remember, the whole world was just as outraged, just as shocked, and nothing was done. And so it will be again. It's too late for the majority of Europe. France in particular. Remember, the Ayatollah Kohmeni who took our hostages in Iran came from radical Islamic cells in France. That was more than 30 years ago.

I'm listening to French radio and believe me this reaction will have to be hardcore. Every person interviewed is saying is must be a severe response and they also say what I just said, this is nothing like Charlie Hebdo....the French media are saying this is war.

Ok, believe what you want to, but let me tell you for your own sake, don't bet on it happening.

Who is Hagee?
some wack TV preacher.
Completely insignificant and unrelated to any of this.He just needed a way to try to derail the thread...these people believe ANYthing they see or are told on television...useful idiots, the communists call dupes like them.

Who is Hagee?
some wack TV preacher.
Completely insignificant and unrelated to any of this.He just needed a way to try to derail the thread...these people believe ANYthing they see or are told on television...useful idiots, the communists call dupes like them.

Okay, so therefore to be ignored and avoided at all costs. Hagee.

The Cultural Marxism is about brainwashing, so yes those affected believe any crap they see or are told via the propaganda on the television.

This is why Conservatives drive them crazy, we reject the Cultural Marxist Propaganda, we are immune.

No we simply cannot allow that to happen.

Sit back and watch. What did they do about the attacks at Charlie Hebdo? Zip, zilch, nada.

This is not in the same league as Charlie Hebdo. This is MASSIVE, this is the worst carnage in France since WWII. This is the first time since then that France has closed it's borders. That's how bad it is.

True but if you'll remember, the whole world was just as outraged, just as shocked, and nothing was done. And so it will be again. It's too late for the majority of Europe. France in particular. Remember, the Ayatollah Kohmeni who took our hostages in Iran came from radical Islamic cells in France. That was more than 30 years ago.

I'm listening to French radio and believe me this reaction will have to be hardcore. Every person interviewed is saying is must be a severe response and they also say what I just said, this is nothing like Charlie Hebdo....the French media are saying this is war.

Ok, believe what you want to, but let me tell you for your own sake, don't bet on it happening.

We must believe this changes things, we can't let the defeatists and Leftists get in the way now.

Barack Hussein Obama offering France all the help she might need....My God France just tell him to p-ss off.

P-ss off Mullah Obama.

Forum List

Back