France seals borders, Muslims on murderous rampage

Which makes it crazy that the Leftists who screech about equal rights support these Muslim savages entering our nations. It surely proves that Leftists are actually mentally ill.

Do they think that the Muslim savages are going to parade with them in the Gay Pride festivals for example?

Western Christians are under attack, just like the Syrian and Iraqi Christians and the Coptic Christians of the Sinai. This is really why the Leftists want the Muslims, a) self-hating whites and b) anti-Christianity.

But as I said in another post, the Leftists are so nutty, they fail to realise that the Muslim savages will kill them as well....the LGBT crowd will be the first to get butchered.

I believe that I know what you are smoking

Mexican sinsemilla previously blessed by the Reverend Hagee and Bibi.

Right?

I have a History and Politics degree from Balliol College, Oxford University, you're really insulting my intelligence by posting such absolute and utter gibberish.

EXCELLENT. I HOPE YOU ARE HONEST.

TALK TO ME ABOUT PALESTINE , CIRCA 1922. AND THE ZIONIST INVASION.

GO FOR IT...............HONESTLY. -------- UPHOLD OXFORD UNIVERSITY'S REPUTATION.

This thread is about the Muslim savages murdering Parisiens last night. It has nothing to do with the Israel-Palestine situation.

Unfortunately, you can not divorce the " Muslim savages" murdering Parisians from the Zionut invasion of 1925.

Muslims savages have been raping, enslaving, and killing people for 1400 years. Jews, Christians, pagans, Hindu...all have been slaughtered by these savages. But hey, it's all because of Zionists, right?

France closes their borders? That's like closing the barn door after the horses got out.

Too late mon ami.
The Traitors have brought the foxes in the guard the hen house.

We must keep faith in God, we must trust God to stand with us and help guide us through this.

Only the Athiests will be handed to Satan.

As God's Faithful, he tells us he'll protect us. God also tells us to be strong and not weak, an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, which means when the Muslim savages do this again, we have a right to fight them toe to toe.
Our pussy President will not send troops to fight ISIS in Iraq. I'm betting France moves in and wipes out a significant portion of the rabid dogs.

The whole of the sane majority of Europe is outraged, many who hadn't woken up, now will have woken up.

So far 160 are dead, the 100 in the theatre ALL young people like myself.

When the so far 160 funerals begin....many more Europeans will wake up.

We are going to have to BURY our European brothers and sisters because of the f-cking Traitor Merkel and the MENTALLY ILL Leftists.

Can I say I hate them, they are beneath contempt. OUR own people are dead already, 160 innocent Europeans, we're allowed to hate those who brought sub-human savages into OUR beautiful Continent and brought death himself, Satan, the Anti-Christ along with them.

I'm glad you said this, because as an American living in Europe, I am always amazed at the beauty and culture of Europe. From ancient Greek ruins, to Piazza della Signoria, to castles in Germany, to the Notre Dame, there is so much beauty and culture. All things Muslims would destroy if given the chance.

I just hope this latest attack "wakes up" Europeans to take real action to eradicate the threat of Islam. Islam has invaded Europe many times before ever since the seventh century AD. Time for the world to stand up against the biggest threat to humanity, and no it's not global warming.

As you live in Europe, Germany I notice, you can well understand how utterly alarming and distressing this is.

As an actual European myself, of English-Austrian heritage, I have never been so angry and distressed in my entire life as I've been these past two months. Thousands upon thousands of years of European Civilisation, Europe created the whole of Western Civilisation and all it's beauty and wonders.

That Merkel on her own decides all this must be destroyed, blatantly ignoring European peoples' wishes, she is the WORST sort of Traitor, she should be arrested immediately. She has NO right to suicide Europe, she has NO mandate to do this act of utter monstrosity. The dead in Paris, their blood is on her hands. I hate this woman so much, that hate isn't even a strong enough word.

I have many relatives in Austria, Salzburg and Upper Austria and Vienna, I have many friends in Germany, mainly Bavaria and Heidelberg and Thuringia. To think of those places, with their fairytale like charm and breathtaking beauty being openly invaded by Muslim and African savages is mind-blowing and very difficult to even process in any sort of healthy mind.

We need to be fully prepared to launch the Final Crusade, our Charlemagne is here already, we just need him to stand up as soon as possible.

For the past month I've predicted that Germany will have a new leader by January. I hold to my opinion that Merkel is finished and she will be thrown overboard. Charlemagne II is going to appear and lead us out of this nightmare.

The Traitors have brought the foxes in the guard the hen house.

We must keep faith in God, we must trust God to stand with us and help guide us through this.

Only the Athiests will be handed to Satan.

As God's Faithful, he tells us he'll protect us. God also tells us to be strong and not weak, an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, which means when the Muslim savages do this again, we have a right to fight them toe to toe.
Our pussy President will not send troops to fight ISIS in Iraq. I'm betting France moves in and wipes out a significant portion of the rabid dogs.

The whole of the sane majority of Europe is outraged, many who hadn't woken up, now will have woken up.

We are going to have to BURY our European brothers and sisters because of the f-cking Traitor Merkel and the MENTALLY ILL Leftists.

Can I say I hate them, they are beneath contempt. OUR own people are dead already, 160 innocent Europeans, we're allowed to hate those who brought sub-human savages into OUR beautiful Continent and brought death himself, Satan, the Anti-Christ along with them.

It's too damn late for them. There are too many Muslims in Europe now, many have political clout. After the next distraction comes along, nothing will be done and people will forget.

No we simply cannot allow that to happen.

Sit back and watch. What did they do about the attacks at Charlie Hebdo? Zip, zilch, nada.

This is not in the same league as Charlie Hebdo. This is MASSIVE, this is the worst carnage in France since WWII. This is the first time since then that France has closed it's borders. That's how bad it is.

Right?

I have a History and Politics degree from Balliol College, Oxford University, you're really insulting my intelligence by posting such absolute and utter gibberish.

GO FOR IT...............HONESTLY. -------- UPHOLD OXFORD UNIVERSITY'S REPUTATION.

This thread is about the Muslim savages murdering Parisiens last night. It has nothing to do with the Israel-Palestine situation.

Unfortunately, you can not divorce the " Muslim savages" murdering Parisians from the Zionut invasion of 1925.

And was it the Zionists fault the Muslim savages murdered a million Christian Armenians around 1918?
It was basically the same islamist sentiments that persisted throughout the whole ME region through1925,
don't make them out to be choir boys,

The Armenian Genocide was conducted by the Ottoman Empire presently Turkey.

The Turks have not provided a valid explanation for killing that many people.

The Syrians on the other hand have been subjected to constant bombardment and the destruction of their country and their families.

The US , France and the UK are responsible for the damage.

You should read what happens when a Christian nation is taken over by Islam, what happens.

Read about Lebanon, when Lebanon was predominantly Christian it was a beautiful nation, Beirut was called the Paris of the Middle East.

Then Islam took over....and look how it's been ever since.

REALLY?

WELL READ THIS HERE ARTICLE - WRITTEN BY - WHAT YOU GUYS CALL A "SELF-HATING JEW"

Déjà Vu in Lebanon

In early June, 1982, the Reagan Administration in Washington gave Israel’s then defense minister, Ariel Sharon, a green light to invade Lebanon. The inept US Secretary of State, Alexander Haig, told Sharon he could invade Lebanon, turn it into an Israeli protectorate, and crush the PLO once he had a suitable pretext.

The pretext came in the form of retaliation for the attempted assassination of Israel’s ambassador in London by the Abu Nidal group (which had nothing to do with the PLO). Sharon’s real agenda was to crush the PLO and thus any hopes of a Palestinian state.

Twenty-four years later, the Bush Administration and Israel have provided the world — and this writer — a remarkable feeling of dj vu as Israeli forces ravage Lebanon and threaten to once again invade its southern portion. Once again, a president totally ignorant of Mideast realities, a craven US Congress, and an incompetent secretary of state have created a disaster in Lebanon."

You're actually a fool. You post a piece from POST-1975, you're a fool.

Read the history of Lebanon, especially the periods of 64BC-1516 and then 1918-1975.

Lebanon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, the problems started in 1975 which is why Israel invaded in 1982 - pushback

I guess that fact was conveniently omitted

Well , your are not honest.

For something reason you want to omit how Israhell was created.

Knew it.

think we were talking about Lebanon right? how did the creation of Israel come into that ?

The "Historian" from Oxford suddenly found the inconvenient historical true and won't touch the subject with a 10 foot pole.

It's too damn late for them. There are too many Muslims in Europe now, many have political clout. After the next distraction comes along, nothing will be done and people will forget.

Sit back and watch. What did they do about the attacks at Charlie Hebdo? Zip, zilch, nada.

This is not in the same league as Charlie Hebdo. This is MASSIVE, this is the worst carnage in France since WWII. This is the first time since then that France has closed it's borders. That's how bad it is.

True but if you'll remember, the whole world was just as outraged, just as shocked, and nothing was done. And so it will be again. It's too late for the majority of Europe. France in particular. Remember, the Ayatollah Kohmeni who took our hostages in Iran came from radical Islamic cells in France. That was more than 30 years ago.

"This is an act of war. But the West won’t acknowledge who the perpetrators are, or what they’re trying to do.
"... part of this jihad attack was carried out by suicide bombers — a hallmark of Islamic jihad."

"French President Francois Hollande calls a state of emergency in all of France and says he is shutting down its borders amid a series of attacks that have killed at least 40 and up to 60 in the French capital tonight.
“A state of emergency is declared,” he says.
“All borders are closed so that all those who committed these crimes can be stopped if they try to leave.”

France seals borders, declares emergency as Muslims murder at least 60

France is no longer capable of truly 'sealing its borders', they havent done it in decades and there are hidden ways across the border the older epxerienced people knew about that I am sure are long forgotten by the new generation who never expected to ever have to do such a thing again.

France has not sealed their borders and had a national state of emergency since 1944.

It's been horrible sitting here watching them commit a slow death by their own actions or in actions. I hope this is finally a wake up for people here.
I should mention that 20-25 million people in Europe own guns, shotguns, rifles, pistols, revolvers, combination rifles etc.

Germany has 5.5 million guns, Austrians have a million guns and have bought more, 70,000 more guns sold, there's not one shotgun or rifle left in Austria they've all sold out. Sweden has 2.5 million guns, I think basically ALL of Switzerland owns a gun....that's just a few countries.

That's without Eastern Europe and that's without the guns bought on the black market. Serbia has the second highest gun ownership in the world.

There might be an all-out bloodbath therefore.

Right?

Muslims savages have been raping, enslaving, and killing people for 1400 years. Jews, Christians, pagans, Hindu...all have been slaughtered by these savages. But hey, it's all because of Zionists, right?

Right.

True but if you'll remember, the whole world was just as outraged, just as shocked, and nothing was done. And so it will be again. It's too late for the majority of Europe. France in particular. Remember, the Ayatollah Kohmeni who took our hostages in Iran came from radical Islamic cells in France. That was more than 30 years ago.

I'm listening to French radio and believe me this reaction will have to be hardcore. Every person interviewed is saying is must be a severe response and they also say what I just said, this is nothing like Charlie Hebdo....the French media are saying this is war.

Right.

As you're interested in that subject, perhaps you should start a thread about it. I'm sure you might get the sort of responses you wish if you did so.

terrorist sympathizer

The new Canadian Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau another Marxist, has been babbling about the Paris attacks.

Trudeau of course wants to import tens of thousands of Muslim savages into beautiful Canada....why, so they can murder Canadians in suicide attacks and maybe chop some heads off in the street and start raping and gang-raping Canadian women and girls?

Heck I mean Canada needs to show it's not a white racist country afterall, get them that Muslim Cultural Enrichment already.

terrorist sympathizer

The new Canadian Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau another Marxist, has been babbling about the Paris attacks.

Trudeau of course wants to import tens of thousands of Muslim savages into beautiful Canada....why, so they can murder Canadians in suicide attacks and maybe chop some heads off in the street and start raping and gang-raping Canadian women and girls?

Heck I mean Canada needs to show it's not a white racist country afterall, get them that Muslim Cultural Enrichment already.

ISN'T IT A FACT THAT CANADA HASN'T BEEN PART OF THE COALITION OF THE BRAIN DEAD?

ISN'T IT A FACT THAT CANADA HAS BEEN HELPING THE SYRIANS?

Right.

That is historically fact. If we just take Eastern Europe, they were under Islamic rule for 400 years, during those years the Muslim savages murdered 215 MILLION Eastern European Christians.

This is why Eastern Europe are so hardcore about not letting the "poor refugees" in....they remember and know history.

If you don't know history, history will repeat itself.

Right.

As you're interested in that subject, perhaps you should start a thread about it. I'm sure you might get the sort of responses you wish if you did so.

OK , SO YOU ARE NOT AN OXFORD UNIVERSITY GRADUATE. I KNEW THAT.

terrorist sympathizer

ISN'T IT A FACT THAT CANADA HASN'T BEEN PART OF THE COALITION OF THE BRAIN DEAD?

terrorist sympathizer...

terrorist sympathizer

What about the African savages storming into Europe....has Canada and Europe been bombing Africa? No. So your point is moot.

Right.

That is historically fact. If we just take Eastern Europe, they were under Islamic rule for 400 years, during those years the Muslim savages murdered 215 MILLION Eastern European Christians.

This is why Eastern Europe are so hardcore about not letting the "poor refugees" in....they remember and know history.

If you don't know history, history will repeat itself.

ALL I WANT YOU TO DO IS BE WILLING AND ABLE TO DISCUSS PALESTINE , CIRCA, 1925 AND THE ZIONUT INVASION..

NO BIBLICAL REFERENCES, NO STONEWALLING.

Forum List

Back