France seals borders, Muslims on murderous rampage

Sit back and watch. What did they do about the attacks at Charlie Hebdo? Zip, zilch, nada.

This is not in the same league as Charlie Hebdo. This is MASSIVE, this is the worst carnage in France since WWII. This is the first time since then that France has closed it's borders. That's how bad it is.

True but if you'll remember, the whole world was just as outraged, just as shocked, and nothing was done. And so it will be again. It's too late for the majority of Europe. France in particular. Remember, the Ayatollah Kohmeni who took our hostages in Iran came from radical Islamic cells in France. That was more than 30 years ago.

I'm listening to French radio and believe me this reaction will have to be hardcore. Every person interviewed is saying is must be a severe response and they also say what I just said, this is nothing like Charlie Hebdo....the French media are saying this is war.

Ok, believe what you want to, but let me tell you for your own sake, don't bet on it happening.

We must believe this changes things, we can't let the defeatists and Leftists get in the way now.

Barack Hussein Obama offering France all the help she might need....My God France just tell him to p-ss off.

P-ss off Mullah Obama.
My new avatar, well my only avatar.

That is The Imperial Flag of The Holy Roman Empire....since the 8th Century that flag and that Empire kept my Continent free of Islam, the flag that led all the Crusades.

May the Spirit of The Holy Roman Empire make us brave one more time, the final Crusade to keep my Continent free of Islamic takeover.

Worst attack against Paris since WWII...

The Paris terror attacks: What we know so far
November 13,`15 - A spate of apparently coordinated attacks -- including explosions, suicide bombings and shootings -- in the French capital killed over 120 people, in at least six different locations. It's the worst terrorist attack in Western Europe since the 2004 bombings in Madrid.
The worst incident took place inside the Bataclan concert hall, where at least two suspected attackers burst into the crowded venue and fired indiscriminately. There were more than 1,000 people packed into the hall, attending a concert of American rock band Eagles of Death Metal, and as many as 120 people may have died in that assault alone. The attackers, according to some reports, detonated suicide vests as security forces approached, killing four police officers.

imrs.php

French President Francois Hollande (center), flanked by French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve (left) and French Prime Minister manuel Valls addresses reporters near the Bataclan concert hall in central Paris​

Other sites included restaurants, a shopping center and a venue near the Stade de France, the country's major soccer stadium that was playing host to a friendly match between the French and German national teams. Explosions were heard during the game. French authorities, cited by local reports, said eight attackers were confirmed dead. The attacks have been celebrated online by supporters of the Islamic State, though it's not clear yet what sort of connections the assailants had to jihadist organizations.

French President Francois Hollande declared a state of national emergency and ordered the country's borders closed, though it wasn't totally apparent what the latter directive actually entailed -- airports remained open and EuroStar train service was still operational. Hollande delivered a number of short speeches, including strongly worded remarks at the scene of the Bataclan attack: "To all those who have seen these awful things, I want to say we are going to lead a fight which will be pitiless," he said.

MORE

See also:

Reaction from around the world to Paris attacks
14 Nov.`15 - -- World leaders are reacting to the deadliest violence to strike France since World War II. Some of their views:
PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA

Obama is calling the attacks on Paris "outrageous attempt to terrorize innocent civilians" and is vowing to do whatever it takes to help bring the perpetrators to justice. Speaking to reporters at the White House, Obama said he would not speculate about who was responsible. He called the attacks a "heartbreaking situation" and an "attack on all of humanity."

U.S. SECRETARY OF STATE JOHN KERRY

Kerry is describing the attacks in Paris as "heinous, evil" and "vile," calling them "an assault on our common humanity." Kerry says the U.S. embassy in Paris is "making every effort to account for the welfare of American citizens in the city." He says the U.S. stands ready "to provide whatever support the French government may require."

UNITED NATIONS

U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon is condemning "the despicable terrorist attacks" in Paris. U.N. spokesman Stephane Dujarric says Ban "trusts that the French authorities will do all in their power to bring the perpetrators to justice quickly." The U.N. Security Council also condemned "the barbaric and cowardly terrorist attacks," and underlined the need to bring the perpetrators of "these terrorist acts to justice."

MORE

terrorist sympathizer

The new Canadian Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau another Marxist, has been babbling about the Paris attacks.

Trudeau of course wants to import tens of thousands of Muslim savages into beautiful Canada....why, so they can murder Canadians in suicide attacks and maybe chop some heads off in the street and start raping and gang-raping Canadian women and girls?

Heck I mean Canada needs to show it's not a white racist country afterall, get them that Muslim Cultural Enrichment already.

ISN'T IT A FACT THAT CANADA HASN'T BEEN PART OF THE COALITION OF THE BRAIN DEAD?

ISN'T IT A FACT THAT CANADA HAS BEEN HELPING THE SYRIANS?

terrorist sympathizer...

whatever dickhead.jpg

This is not in the same league as Charlie Hebdo. This is MASSIVE, this is the worst carnage in France since WWII. This is the first time since then that France has closed it's borders. That's how bad it is.

True but if you'll remember, the whole world was just as outraged, just as shocked, and nothing was done. And so it will be again. It's too late for the majority of Europe. France in particular. Remember, the Ayatollah Kohmeni who took our hostages in Iran came from radical Islamic cells in France. That was more than 30 years ago.

I'm listening to French radio and believe me this reaction will have to be hardcore. Every person interviewed is saying is must be a severe response and they also say what I just said, this is nothing like Charlie Hebdo....the French media are saying this is war.

Ok, believe what you want to, but let me tell you for your own sake, don't bet on it happening.

We must believe this changes things, we can't let the defeatists and Leftists get in the way now.

Barack Hussein Obama offering France all the help she might need....My God France just tell him to p-ss off.

P-ss off Mullah Obama.
My new avatar, well my only avatar.

That is The Imperial Flag of The Holy Roman Empire....since the 8th Century that flag and that Empire kept my Continent free of Islam, the flag that led all the Crusades.

May the Spirit of The Holy Roman Empire make us brave one more time, the final Crusade to keep my Continent free of Islamic takeover.

Sanctus, Sanctus, Sanctus Dominus Deus omnipotens qui erat et qui est et qui venturus est; Dignus es Domine et Deus noster accipere gloriam et honorem et virtutem quia tu creasti omnia et propter voluntatem tuam erant et creata sunt.

(Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come; Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.)

Muslims savages have been raping, enslaving, and killing people for 1400 years. Jews, Christians, pagans, Hindu...all have been slaughtered by these savages. But hey, it's all because of Zionists, right?

Right.

As you're interested in that subject, perhaps you should start a thread about it. I'm sure you might get the sort of responses you wish if you did so.

OK , SO YOU ARE NOT AN OXFORD UNIVERSITY GRADUATE. I KNEW THAT.

Yeah whatever.

Roedean, Heidelberg and Balliol College, Oxford University....to give you my full educational establishments.

Where were you educated? Down on the farm?

Down on the farm is correct.

Isn't it a shame that I can , nevertheless , intellectually demolish you?

Is it too late to ask for refunds from those institutions?

Dream on, village idiot!

terrorist sympathizer

The new Canadian Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau another Marxist, has been babbling about the Paris attacks.

Trudeau of course wants to import tens of thousands of Muslim savages into beautiful Canada....why, so they can murder Canadians in suicide attacks and maybe chop some heads off in the street and start raping and gang-raping Canadian women and girls?

Heck I mean Canada needs to show it's not a white racist country afterall, get them that Muslim Cultural Enrichment already.

ISN'T IT A FACT THAT CANADA HASN'T BEEN PART OF THE COALITION OF THE BRAIN DEAD?

ISN'T IT A FACT THAT CANADA HAS BEEN HELPING THE SYRIANS?

terrorist sympathizer...

View attachment 54714

serveimage

serveimage

Any questions?

He should be taken out and shot. Seriously. He is an inept jackass who still, after seven years, has zero ability to do the damn job. Fuck him.
You're wrong..His goal is to destabilize america..It always has been...he said he was going to "fundamentally change" america...and the people clapped! and cheered!..they just HAD to have their "black" president..and he brought all of his anti white racial resentment and jealousy to the job.

My first sentence stands.

News flash!!!!!!
Obama calls it theater place violence.
What would you call it a slow night in the trailer park?
Well he can't call it a terror attack.

Did you catch this?

""This is an attack not just on Paris, it’s an attack not just on the people of France, but this is an attack on all of humanity and the universal values that we share. We stand prepared and ready to provide whatever assistance that the government and the people of France need to respond. France is our oldest ally. The French people have stood shoulder to shoulder with the United States time and again. And we want to be very clear that we stand together with them in the fight against terrorism and extremism. Paris itself represents the timeless values of human progress. Those who think that they can terrorize the people of France or the values that they stand for are wrong. The American people draw strength from the French people’s commitment to life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness. We are reminded in this time of tragedy that the bonds of liberté and égalité and fraternité are not only values that the French people care so deeply about, but they are values that we share. And those values are going to endure far beyond any act of terrorism or the hateful vision of those who perpetrated the crimes this evening. We’re going to do whatever it takes to work with the French people and with nations around the world to bring these terrorists to justice, and to go after any terrorist networks that go after our people." —President Obama on the attacks in Paris

The White House - Timeline Photos | Facebook

Not. One. Word. that they are islamic terrorists. NOT. ONE. WORD. He has the balls to call what happened a 'crime'. Fuck. him.

manchurian muslim...I knew it as soon as he gave NASA the "mission" to make muslims "feel better"....
...so he appoints a negro charles bolden to head NASA...interesting..how many negroes have been to the moon?...hell more ANIMALS have been in space than negroes.LMAO..great...a negro in charge of NASA.....but, oh well.. ANYone will do..as long as they aren't white.

NASA Administrator Charles Bolden said in a recent interview that his "foremost" mission as the head of America's space exploration agency is to improve relations with the Muslim world.

Though international diplomacy would seem well outside NASA's orbit, Bolden said in an interview with Al Jazeera that strengthening those ties was among the top tasks President Obama assigned him. He said better interaction with the Muslim world would ultimately advance space travel.

"When I became the NASA administrator -- or before I became the NASA administrator -- he charged me with three things. One was he wanted me to help re-inspire children to want to get into science and math, he wanted me to expand our international relationships, and third, and perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science ... and math and engineering," Bolden said in the interview.

"Welcome! Please feel free to Rape and Kill us All then Take Over our Country!"

(yes I know this is Dublin)
View attachment 54692

Yep, and its happening in sweden to where 77 percent of all rapes are committed by muslim men.

False.

No, it's true.
yes it is. But Coyote has her world culture progressive blinders on. Chris j stains are bad because they're familiar. Muslims are good because they're different. We're all experiencing those differences now.

I just get tired that when anyone commits heinus acts of violence, then the lefties in this nation will find some kind of excuse for it, and that excuse usually leads back to the white race in this nation everytime... It's really sad that they use such agenda created bull crap for ever and ever and ever, and on and on and on it just keeps on going and going.

Now every response to the attacks by any white person in a power position in this nation will be played as being a racist when covering it (unless your a leftist)... Wait for it..

Oh brother etc. and so on. Liberals love muslims? The big republican kahuna who destabilized the middle east and caused this latest uprising is the one who had his nose up muslim culo, not the liberals. See said kahuna below.

"Welcome! Please feel free to Rape and Kill us All then Take Over our Country!"

(yes I know this is Dublin)
View attachment 54692

Yep, and its happening in sweden to where 77 percent of all rapes are committed by muslim men.

False.

No, it's true.

It's been debunked multiple times and needs to be put in context: Misleading Murder and Rape Maps, and the Sweden Rape Puzzle

Forum List

Back