France's far right smothered in election by normal people.

"France's far right smothered in election by normal people."

The politics of fear practiced by the American right will likewise fail.

Fear is the rational response to random death.

Taking active steps to increase random death is insane.

Pretty bizarre, considering the awful damage the Left has done to so many Western European countries. It completely dismantled their Immigration Systems. I'm actually surprised Western Europeans aren't demanding a Right Wing Revolution.

Only a Right Wing Revolution all across Western Europe can save them now. They better figure it out soon. Their countries could be lost forever otherwise.

Since the tragedy at Sandy Hook, 3 yrs ago, in the United States, 555 children under 12 killed by firearms in the three years.The majority of them have been killed by handguns.
Since Sandy Hook, an American Kid Has Died by a Gun Every Other Day
<div class="ftb-widget" data-width="584" data-height="457" data-widget-id="gNUXz0TAB49" data-href="" ></div><script async src="https://s.graphiq.com/rx/widgets.js"></script>

The French may need another incident to convince them, just like America.
People wont fall for your fear response.

No, they will fall to the enemy's bullets while waiting for their government to take effective action.

Same old story.
Same old story, all right. More being killed here in the USA by the bullets of rightwingnuts than by ISIS. Remember Oklahoma City? One of your guys targeted babies in a nursery with his bomb.

Since the tragedy at Sandy Hook, 3 yrs ago, in the United States, 555 children under 12 killed by firearms in the three years.The majority of them have been killed by handguns.

That's very sad.

It would have nothing to do with my guns, had I any.

No, they will fall to the enemy's bullets while waiting for their government to take effective action.

Same old story.
Same old story, all right. More being killed here in the USA by the bullets of rightwingnuts than by ISIS. Remember Oklahoma City? One of your guys targeted babies in a nursery with his bomb.

Nope, OKC was just like 9/11/01. A complete inside job. McVeigh was still in the military and was working black ops until he was officially discharged in August of 1993 where he went to work undercover. He was set up as the fall guy. I have spent many hours researching and reading about this event. I even met personally with Brigadier General Benton Partin, an expert in explosives that gave a very detailed account on how the building was gutted. Seismic graphs show two distinct and separate explosions seconds apart.

Sanity is apparently allowing MILLIONS of Muslims into your country turning a once proud EUROPEAN country into a cesspool of shit. I guess Paris attack didn't do the job to wake these sheeple up...need more attacks....oh well. French want to commit suicide be sad to see them go but nothing I can do about it. BTW TRIPLING your representation on councils,going from 15% to 25% in 4 years means you are on the right track ....when 2 parties have to team up to defeat you,you are going to win sooner than later.ANYONE that celebrates this is celebrating the genocide of the French people,nation,culture.

Truer words have never been spoken. Nicely done!

Same old story.

Nope, OKC was just like 9/11/01. A complete inside job. McVeigh was still in the military and was working black ops until he was officially discharged in August of 1993 where he went to work undercover. He was set up as the fall guy. I have spent many hours researching and reading about this event. I even met personally with Brigadier General Benton Partin, an expert in explosives that gave a very detailed account on how the building was gutted. Seismic graphs show two distinct and separate explosions seconds apart.

I have personally met with five star general and legend Hugh Janus, and he has given a detailed account of the propaganda confederates like you propagate. You have long lost the war, and continue to lose with weak campaigns such as this.

True patriots understand that the likes of you and your propaganda are the enemy, your efforts to weaken the standing of the US govt. with false information are ignored. Your dream of civil war and instituting your new confederate govt. is denied.

Same old story.

I have personally met with five star general and legend Hugh Janus, and he has given a detailed account of the propaganda confederates like you propagate. You have long lost the war, and continue to lose with weak campaigns such as this.

True patriots understand that the likes of you and your propaganda are the enemy, your efforts to weaken the standing of the US govt. with false information are ignored. Your dream of civil war and instituting your new confederate govt. is denied.

ROTFLMAO! Do you really think I would fall for that lame ass schtick? Don't be a shill for this corporation that is trying to pass it's self off as a legitimate governmental body because it's not. We have had the wool pulled over our eyes for a very long time. Do yourself a favor and Google "Operation Gladio" and get back to me.

After enough French citizens have died at the hands of these terrorist animals France will become steely eyed terrorist killers kicking PC and the left to the curb trust me on this.

Same old story.

Says the far left drone that supports ISIS

JW v State Benghazi support 01511 - Judicial Watch

After enough French citizens have died at the hands of these terrorist animals France will become steely eyed terrorist killers kicking PC and the left to the curb trust me on this.

I bet you are crossing your fingers for that to happen

The Far Right is claiming to have success, they always do unless they can't.

Like the Tea Party? Not really, the Far Right of Le Pen in France are really Far Right, they're the sort of people who would have been in Vichy France's govt in WW2 (their Grandparents probably were)
Not. Very similar anyway.

Sanity is apparently allowing MILLIONS of Muslims into your country turning a once proud EUROPEAN country into a cesspool of shit. I guess Paris attack didn't do the job to wake these sheeple up...need more attacks....oh well. French want to commit suicide be sad to see them go but nothing I can do about it. BTW TRIPLING your representation on councils,going from 15% to 25% in 4 years means you are on the right track ....when 2 parties have to team up to defeat you,you are going to win sooner than later.ANYONE that celebrates this is celebrating the genocide of the French people,nation,culture.
Your claim shows much ignorance. The vast majority of Muslims in the United Kingdom live in England where they are 5.02% of the population. They are by no means taking over the country. In the US, Native Americans, overall, make up 2% of the population. In most European countries, Muslims are less than 2% of the population. Put things into perspective. How much influence do Native Americans have on the US?

Seeing their politics of fear fail, many on the right will intensify their use of demagoguery, fear-mongering, and lies to realize some perceived partisan gain, rather then the truth, facts, and logic – consistent with the fact that conservatives for the most part have nothing of value or merit to offer or contribute, just their agenda of fear, bigotry, and hate.

Forum List

Back