Francis Keys bridge hit by ship. Bridge collapses, mass casualty event.

Seems to me, power outage or not, a ship that size should in no way have a trajectory that close to a bridge without having already assured sufficient clearance.
More likely Baltimore is still the shithole trump described it as.
It looks like they were on course to clear it but when dropped anchor that drag turned them almost 90 degrees to right and directly into bridge

Is he a Shellback?

Got mine in 78' . I can't remember the exact location. Below Malaysia next to Singapore.
I’m not sure, there was a ceremony when they crossed the equator, something with King Neptune. I’ll ask my brothers

My Dad was awarded a Purple Heart from a kamikaze attack before celebrated his 18th birthday on board the ship. He had scars on his back that he never talked about. My brothers found the Purple Heart in his box of memorabilia after he passed

Dont hold your breath waiting for the incompetent lib drones in the news media to get off their ass and do their job

I’m guessing drugs or alcohol were the cause of this diaster

As usual. You are wrong.

Trans Secretary Pete Buttigieg Holds Emergency Press Conference To Announce He Is Taking 3 More Months Maternity Leave

WASHINGTON, D.C. In the morning after a tragic cargo ship accident and bridge collapse in Baltimore, Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg called an emergency press conference to announce he is taking three more months of maternity leave.

"It has come to my attention that the twin babies I purchased at the baby store require more undivided attention," said Buttigieg. "I will be taking some much-needed time off to care for my children, and that is in no way related to the tragic bridge collapse that apparently happened somewhere. Right now, I need to be a mother to my children. Please respect my family's privacy during this time."
Buttigieg then refused to take questions before jumping into a waiting helicopter and flying out of sight.

Especially when it was Trump Supporters trying to starve the city using technology from Russia provided to Trump, the Putin lackey.
^ Another candidate for CIA analysis school!!

Brilliant!!

I love how Putin only invades when Biden is in the White House — because Trumpppppppp

Then that would be utter incompetence.
Lost power and wanted to slow it down as much as they could but dropping anchor turned it very dramatically.
That’s a real low section of bridge so they were headed at a sharp angle toward the higher portion, lost power, and I guess the protocol is to drag anchor which might have worked in deeper water but shallower may have ratcheted up the sharp turning angle to the right and into the bridge

Forum List

Back