🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Frank Serpico: Incidents like Eric Garner's death drive wedge between police and society

“Get away [garbled] … for what? Every time you see me, you want to mess with me. I’m tired of it. It stops today. Why would you…? "

Since we don't have video from first approach we can't know for sure. I would assume, though, since he had previously been arrested for the same and was out on bail on the charge, and his comments and reaction , he was told. He knew what was happening, why else say for what and don't mess with me again.

Let's take it back one step at a time further.
If he hadn't resisted arrest he would still be breathing.
If he hadn't been selling loosies, which he was already out on bail for doing, he would still be breathing.
Lets stop here. Since this is a fact the media "wont tell you" where did that quote come from? The media? Ok play pretend and lets say they arent the media :rolleyes:

Tell me when and at what point did you hear anyone tell Garner he was under arrest? What time stamp was that?

Really, all am saying is he didn't die of the choke hold. I was trying to correct the poster who said he was strangled to death, which he was not.

Are you trying to get him off on a technicality? If so too late.

There is no getting off idiot. The truth is important and if he was never put in the choke hold then piled onto by all those officers he would be breathing.
Did the cop tell him he was under arrest when he tried to grab him?

And I don't know this, are police required to tell the person standing in front of them that they are under arrest, before they grab him to put him under arrest.....????

and I am not talking about a perp with a gun or knife, but a regular ole citizen on the street that they are going to arrest, like me...would they have to tell me that they are arresting me?

I truly don't know how that works???
The video that I seen was edited to leave out the part right before the actual takedown. That leads me to believe there was more to his resisting arrest that places Brown in a more negative light.

One of the problems with videos - those with agendas edit them. I seriously doubt that the police did not say they were arresting him. There would literally be zero to gain from not making that crystal clear and I highly doubt that the cops wanted to try and take down a man 3 times their size.

“Get away [garbled] … for what? Every time you see me, you want to mess with me. I’m tired of it. It stops today. Why would you…? "

Since we don't have video from first approach we can't know for sure. I would assume, though, since he had previously been arrested for the same and was out on bail on the charge, and his comments and reaction , he was told. He knew what was happening, why else say for what and don't mess with me again.

If he hadn't been selling loosies, which he was already out on bail for doing, he would still be breathing.
Really, all am saying is he didn't die of the choke hold. I was trying to correct the poster who said he was strangled to death, which he was not.

Are you trying to get him off on a technicality? If so too late.

There is no getting off idiot. The truth is important and if he was never put in the choke hold then piled onto by all those officers he would be breathing.

And I don't know this, are police required to tell the person standing in front of them that they are under arrest, before they grab him to put him under arrest.....????

and I am not talking about a perp with a gun or knife, but a regular ole citizen on the street that they are going to arrest, like me...would they have to tell me that they are arresting me?

so, I would have to be told I was under arrest before a peace officer tried to arrest me for something before they put the hand cuffs on me?

Is that how the law works? Seriously, I would like to know our rights as citizens!

and yes, it does seem like with wagner's comment that he could have been told he was under arrest? But we don't know for certain.

We know things if we go on what we see or decide what we see wasnt enough and need to know more.

But what you cant do is say "I didnt see an arrest but it probably happened off camera...oh and the vid is edited. Not sure how I know that but trust me"

so, I would have to be told I was under arrest before a peace officer tried to arrest me for something before they put the hand cuffs on me?

Is that how the law works? Seriously, I would like to know our rights as citizens!

and yes, it does seem like with wagner's comment that he could have been told he was under arrest? But we don't know for certain.

We know things if we go on what we see or decide what we see wasnt enough and need to know more.

But what you cant do is say "I didnt see an arrest but it probably happened off camera...oh and the vid is edited. Not sure how I know that but trust me"
?

I know the video I seen was edited because there are several missing moments cut out.

If there is a more complete video, point me to it but so far the only video I know about is missing some key moments in time and that fact simply is not debatable. Yet another reason the cops themselves need body cameras - to fill in missing gaps that those with agendas like to leave out.

if you don't know who Frank SeRico is - you should make an effort to find out.

Another thought provoking post by our resident fake indian.
1/8th Indian qualifies as redskin. Including mixed nations like some of my cousins who are not legally either Creek or Cherokee but are legally Indian about 1/4 of the population could qualify as native.
I am 1/4 Slovenian Gypsy.

You think that cuts ME any shit in Obama's America?

Fuck no.

Why?

Because... it's all about that negro, 'bout that negro (no treble)

All about that negro, 'bout that negro (no treble).....

Dude, you need to get a grip on yourself. Really.
Busy gripping these pints! :beer:

The, CSI forensic already proved that... you drunken lush, you! Hussie!! Slut!! Whore!
We could be brothers, you know. :rofl:

Forum List

Back