Fredo Cuomo Is Upset Trump Isnt Aging Like a President Should

Hes perfected "trolling" to an art form.

Reminds me of the saying, "the best revenge is living well"

He can push progressives buttons like no one else... Just his face makes them go into a incoherent rage.
Lol

These people are pissed nothing works against the Chosen One

In the category of “You can’t make this up,” Chris Cuomo just speculated on the air that President Trump doesn’t age in office like the other presidents because he “doesn’t care the way others have.”
CNN Jumps The Shark With Bizarre 'Does Not Age' Attack On Trump

Can you put a link up from CNN or video up, thanks in advance. The only 2 places I found this article was here and on your link.

Amen to this. Our leader may not have prior experience being a president, but he does have plenty of prior experience being a business man. What makes this Fredo person think that our leader isn't used to whatever is on his plate by now?

God bless you and our leader and his family always!!!

Holly

In the category of “You can’t make this up,” Chris Cuomo just speculated on the air that President Trump doesn’t age in office like the other presidents because he “doesn’t care the way others have.”
He is trying to cover up the rest of the presidents cocaine use. Before the public start to examine why Pres. Trump is older than the rest. But look so young and healthier than them.Pres.Trump said that he never gotten high. And which it shows.

th
th
th

th

Can you put a link up from CNN or video up, thanks in advance. The only 2 places I found this article was here and on your link.
Lol
You are a fan of spineless Pieces of shit… You yourself being one

Forum List

Back