Free At Last!

I bet you're no great looker. Besides, every sister in Christ is a beautiful woman. What trap? To put her in jail? Won't make that mistake again will he?
It's not a mistake. And has already said he will hold in contempt again by his order.
Judge has no authority for what he did. The Public accommodation law says accommodation for religious convictions must be allowed for private and PUBLIC workers. That includes Kim Davis. Her religious convictions must be accommodated by the law. The governor wasn't accommodating her needs or that of 57 other County Clerks who wanted the State to do something before the Court ruled on gay marriage.

But that matters not to your ilk. Persecuting Christians is all you're after.
that law has to do with the people coming to use the service being discriminated against.....i delivered mail,if i knew 2 gay people lived at a certain address and refused to deliver their mail i would have been told my beliefs dont mean shit,i was hired to deliver the mail,if i kept on refusing i would have been released from the job or made a clerk who doesnt come into contact with the public...as long as she was in no danger by those seeking a license to marry than she should have done her job or transfer to another dept not involved with the public...
Accommodating Kim's needs would have been a lot simpler don't you think? This country is dividing down the middle and I blame this Regime in our White House. Divide and conquer.
Kim has no needs. She wants everyone to follow her holy roller doctrince which is not a need. If you are talking about reasonable accomodations she was against even that and forbade her deputies to issue certificates. Thats why she was put in the pokey.
The accommodation was to remove the clerks name from the license. Why is that objectionable? Must you force her to approve gay marriage? Is that your end for all of us? Ain't gonna happen, dude.

I bet you're no great looker. Besides, every sister in Christ is a beautiful woman. What trap? To put her in jail? Won't make that mistake again will he?
It's not a mistake. And has already said he will hold in contempt again by his order.
Judge has no authority for what he did. The Public accommodation law says accommodation for religious convictions must be allowed for private and PUBLIC workers. That includes Kim Davis. Her religious convictions must be accommodated by the law. The governor wasn't accommodating her needs or that of 57 other County Clerks who wanted the State to do something before the Court ruled on gay marriage.

that law has to do with the people coming to use the service being discriminated against.....i delivered mail,if i knew 2 gay people lived at a certain address and refused to deliver their mail i would have been told my beliefs dont mean shit,i was hired to deliver the mail,if i kept on refusing i would have been released from the job or made a clerk who doesnt come into contact with the public...as long as she was in no danger by those seeking a license to marry than she should have done her job or transfer to another dept not involved with the public...
Accommodating Kim's needs would have been a lot simpler don't you think? This country is dividing down the middle and I blame this Regime in our White House. Divide and conquer.
no i dont....her job was to issue marriage licenses...if she cant handle issuing it to gay people than maybe she should have asked for a transfer too another dept....
Why do Christians have to give up their jobs? Accommodating her would garner the gays getting their license. Seems reasonable on her part. You like persecuting Christians, Nero?

True. The optics of throwing a lovely Christian lady in jail because she follows her Christian beliefs. Yeah, somebody got to that homo-rooting judge.
He's far smarter than you guys are. He baited the trap, she's about to fall into, again.

BTW, she's a fat pig...

Yes, they DID provide accommodation. They offered to have the deputy clerks issue the licenses.

What Kim Davis wants is for her religious beliefs to over-rule the US Supreme Court. That is not accommodation.

IT's funny how you repeat a lie as though it somehow becomes true with repetition.

Davis wanted her name removed from the licenses, and that is why the judge fagot put her in jail for contempt of court as he ordered her to sign the licenses anyway.

But the Buttfucker finally caved in and let the dear martyr out of jail and her name has been removed from the licenses.

In summary; fags lose, Angels sing and I laugh at the absolute bullshit that goes on in my country.

Kim has no needs. She wants everyone to follow her holy roller doctrince which is not a need. If you are talking about reasonable accomodations she was against even that and forbade her deputies to issue certificates. Thats why she was put in the pokey.
The accommodation was to remove the clerks name from the license. Why is that objectionable? Must you force her to approve gay marriage? Is that your end for all of us? Ain't gonna happen, dude.
Yes, forcing Christians to approve their sick and twisted unnatural perversion is the whole point to fagot marriage sham in the first place.

god-warrior.jpg
. So that's your boyfriend?
It's his special P.A.L.

no i dont....her job was to issue marriage licenses...if she cant handle issuing it to gay people than maybe she should have asked for a transfer too another dept....
Why do Christians have to give up their jobs? Accommodating her would garner the gays getting their license. Seems reasonable on her part. You like persecuting Christians, Nero?
she was elected to do a job.....The duty of public officials is to enforce the law, not place themselves above it......if she cant handle that she should step down...

Forum List

Back