Free At Last!

Such arrogance ... I bet you're an atheist who knows nothing about true Christians.
He likely knows nothing other than what he read on some antichristian hate site.

But this is a very encouraging victory. That heathen judge would not have reversed himself had he not been told by some authority group to pull back. The Fagot Mafia saw what an utter PR disaster the whole thing had become.
True. The optics of throwing a lovely Christian lady in jail because she follows her Christian beliefs. Yeah, somebody got to that homo-rooting judge.
He's far smarter than you guys are. He baited the trap, she's about to fall into, again.

BTW, she's a fat pig...
I bet you're no great looker. Besides, every sister in Christ is a beautiful woman. What trap? To put her in jail? Won't make that mistake again will he?
It's not a mistake. And has already said he will hold in contempt again by his order.

Not if he gets prayed off the bench he won't. I believe God will remove him over this. I am praying for it and asking the LORD to bring judgment in this matter and avenge this Christian woman of her enemies. He needs to know that his authority and power is not greater than God's. He made the mistake of implying that in a recent news report. I'm believing God to set him straight (no pun intended). It is a righteous thing with God to send tribulation on those who trouble his children. See 2 Thessalonians 1:6.

He likely knows nothing other than what he read on some antichristian hate site.

But this is a very encouraging victory. That heathen judge would not have reversed himself had he not been told by some authority group to pull back. The Fagot Mafia saw what an utter PR disaster the whole thing had become.
True. The optics of throwing a lovely Christian lady in jail because she follows her Christian beliefs. Yeah, somebody got to that homo-rooting judge.
He's far smarter than you guys are. He baited the trap, she's about to fall into, again.

BTW, she's a fat pig...
I bet you're no great looker. Besides, every sister in Christ is a beautiful woman. What trap? To put her in jail? Won't make that mistake again will he?
It's not a mistake. And has already said he will hold in contempt again by his order.

Not if he gets prayed off the bench he won't. I believe God will remove him over this. I am praying for it and asking the LORD to bring judgment in this matter and avenge this Christian woman of her enemies. He needs to know that his authority and power is not greater than God's. He made the mistake of implying that in a recent news report. I'm believing God to set him straight (no pun intended). It is a righteous thing with God to send tribulation on those who trouble his children. See 2 Thessalonians 1:6.
God didn't do anything. The judge put her jail and he's the one who let her out on the condition that she not do as she did before. if she does, back into jail she goes. What will you say about your God then?

BTW, she's a fat pig...

God didn't do anything. The judge put her jail and he's the one who let her out on the condition that she not do as she did before. if she does, back into jail she goes. What will you say about your God then?

That He is going to avenge Kim Davis of her enemies - including this wicked judge. God is faithful and the prayers of a righteous man (and woman) availeth much. My God hears my prayers and answers them. My God is faithful and He is the One who delivered Kim Davis out of this situation. He gets the credit.

That He is going to avenge Kim Davis of her enemies - including this wicked judge. God is faithful and the prayers of a righteous man (and woman) availeth much. My God hears my prayers and answers them. My God is faithful and He is the One who delivered Kim Davis out of this situation. He gets the credit.

531547ad7fd9e8546320070d18d154e8.jpg

BTW, she's a fat pig...

Dude, your God had nothing at all to do with it. Her office started to do their job and the judge let her out. If your God had anything to do with it they wouldn't be handing out marriage licenses to gays now would they? Your God is a lie, pure and simple.

Dude, your God had nothing at all to do with it. Her office started to do their job and the judge let her out. If your God had anything to do with it they wouldn't be handing out marriage licenses to gays now would they? Your God is a lie, pure and simple.

The judge released her and this isn't over yet. God has everything to do with it. His people are praying about this matter. He's involved.

The judge released her and this isn't over yet. God has everything to do with it. His people are praying about this matter. He's involved.
He gave her enough rope to hang herself, that's all. And when she does, and she's a self-righteous bitch so she will, he'll have her arrested again. He's showing what a good guy he is, giving her every possible chance, but it won't work. She's being played and taking you little morons along for the ride. That's politics, not God.

And this part, "The judge released her...", that's correct. The Judge, not God...

He gave her enough rope to hang herself, that's all. And when she does, and she's a self-righteous bitch so she will, he'll have her arrested again. He's showing what a good guy he is, giving her every possible chance, but it won't work. She's being played and taking you little morons along for the ride. That's politics, not God.

And this part, "The judge released her...", that's correct. The Judge, not God...

God is the decider of all things, PMH. Satan can do nothing without God's permission first. This judge is a wicked man and while he may think he backed down because of human reason - he backed down because God decided it was time for this woman to be released. God is in full control. Not man. God. The reason you do not believe that is because you do not believe in God.

God is the decider of all things, PMH. Satan can do nothing without God's permission first. This judge is a wicked man and while he may think he backed down because of human reason - he backed down because God decided it was time for this woman to be released. God is in full control. Not man. God. The reason you do not believe that is because you do not believe in God.
God lets Satan ruin peoples lives, send them to an eternity in Hell? What other evil, beside that of Satan, does your God allow to happen? Deformed babies? Children who die of cancer? Animals left to suffer for days before dying after being burned in a forest fire? Do tell us of this God of yours who is in full control of both good and evil? We are very interested.

And tell us, have you ever heard of the sticky theological issue known as the Problem Of Evil? I'll help: Problem of evil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

God lets Satan ruin peoples lives, send them to an eternity in Hell? What other evil, beside that of Satan, does your God allow to happen? Deformed babies? Children who die of cancer? Animals left to suffer for days before dying after being burned in a forest fire? Do tell us of this God of yours who is in full control of both good and evil? We are very interested.

And tell us, have you ever heard of the sticky theological issue known as the Problem Of Evil? I'll help: Problem of evil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'll be happy to discuss these things with you, PMH. Come to the religion forum tomorrow. We can discuss it then, God willing. Have a nice evening.

BTW, she's a fat pig...

God is in the Eternal perspective the only true sovereign. He allowed Kim to gain greater glory in Heaven and for that she should feel grateful.

I hope some day I have the privilege of dying for my faith, but only if God so wills it. Talk about a superior investment strategy, you cant beat Heaven! lol

BTW, she's a fat pig...

God is in the Eternal perspective the only true sovereign. He allowed Kim to gain greater glory in Heaven and for that she should feel grateful.

I hope some day I have the privilege of dying for my faith, but only if God so wills it. Talk about a superior investment strategy, you cant beat Heaven! lol
Greater glory? For ignoring the teachings of Jesus (Matthew 6:24)? How is working an entity that allows, even promotes gay marriage serving God? Going to jail because she refuses to do what she gets paid by the taxpayers is not serving God, nor does it give her or God any glory.

Your faith is from Sunday School, your cognition is less than that...

God brought down the Soviet Union and Putin, Yeltsin and Gorbachev were closet Christians.

These stupid heathen cowards can only operate when they control the forum, the legal system from behind the scenes pulling silent strings to rig all outcomes.

Their devices have never worked indefinitely, and as the Rhine River froze over to let the Germans past the Romans system of fortresses and walls, God will bring these scumbags into a crisis that they cannot overcome unless they turn to Him and let His people have the freedom to pitch in and help out, like Stalin did and FDR.

jeri why would god get involved in this bullshit but yet ignores little kids around the world starving and being killed?.....lives matter more than 2 guys wanting to marry i would think.....did not Jesus say..." “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.”....and yet?...

Greater glory? For ignoring the teachings of Jesus (Matthew 6:24)? How is working an entity that allows, even promotes gay marriage serving God? Going to jail because she refuses to do what she gets paid by the taxpayers is not serving God, nor does it give her or God any glory.

Your faith is from Sunday School, your cognition is less than that...

Lol, you lie and lie and lie.

Kim upheld the teachings of God by refusing to put her name on a diabolical piece of shyte legal lie.

God granted her victory and more respect than you will ever see in you sad little live.

jeri why would god get involved in this bullshit but yet ignores little kids around the world starving and being killed?.....lives matter more than 2 guys wanting to marry i would think.....did not Jesus say..." “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.”....and yet?...
And how do you know that Jeremiah hasn't done much already to help starving people around the world?

You libtards are so full of shyte it is amusing.

Forum List

Back