Free At Last!

The licenses have her name on them and she refuses to consent to anyone signing for her while her name is on those licenses. So how are they valid?
She was absent for 6 days. According to Kentucky law, in absence of a clerk, others may fully sign off on marriage licenses
Got a link or it doesn't exist.
Hmm I could get you a link or I could just wait a few days for it to sink in with you that those licenses are valid. Hmm what to do what to do.

The licenses have her name on them and she refuses to consent to anyone signing for her while her name is on those licenses. So how are they valid?
She was absent for 6 days. According to Kentucky law, in absence of a clerk, others may fully sign off on marriage licenses
Hmm I could get you a link or I could just wait a few days for it to sink in with you that those licenses are valid. Hmm what to do what to do.
Lol, as if time would just cause it to 'sink in', roflmao.

You libtards are so funny.

The law has been pretty clear that if someone issues a legal document that has a line where I am supposed to sign on it, that document is not legally valid if that document requires my consent.

These licenses still have Kims name on them as the county clerk or whatever. People she has not agreed to have signed for her. That does not sound valid, though libtards do have a long history of ignoring the law when it suits them.

I am a committed heathen... and I smoke reefer and I laugh at Dogma...doctrines and organized Religion....
Because you are an ignorant fool. You have no concept of what you are rejecting and haven't even bothered to study the topic before making a decision = stupid.

She can also say the sky is green. Wouldn't make her any more right of course.

The law has been pretty clear that if someone issues a legal document that has a line where I am supposed to sign on it, that document is not legally valid if that document requires my consent.

These licenses still have Kims name on them as the county clerk or whatever. People she has not agreed to have signed for her. That does not sound valid, though libtards do have a long history of ignoring the law when it suits them.
The Rowan Ky County attorney said they were valid....not Judge Bunning

I am a committed heathen... and I smoke reefer and I laugh at Dogma...doctrines and organized Religion....
Because you are an ignorant fool. You have no concept of what you are rejecting and haven't even bothered to study the topic before making a decision = stupid.
what are you kidding me I am amply familiar with Christian dogma....and the Bible too...

She can also say the sky is green. Wouldn't make her any more right of course.

You are in a monogamous relationship with ignorance. What something sounds like to you has no bearing on reality.

I know one thing I could not stand eternity being anywhere near creeps like you ...I am not masochistic......if you are in Heaven get me out of there ..........................

Try some marijuana....God's Gift to Humanity .....

If a Christian man masturbates is that not gay sex ? after all a man having sex with himself is having sex with a man ...man on man sex .....ditto with a woman
OK no one is allowed to get married cause everyone is gay....

I think I heard the judge said that she can't stop her deputies from continuing to issue licenses.

No?
What's he gonna do? Throw her back in jail? :D That didn't work the first time and won't work the next time!
They've been issuing licenses since she's been in the pokie. I assume this means the issuing will continue whether she likes it or not.

She is not accountable for her co-workers obedience to the LORD. Only her own.
Just obey the Constitution ...........
Which includes the first amendment you should relearn that one.
Kentucky law allows deputies to issue licenses when the head clerk is unavailable, as she certainly is at the moment.Jailed Ky. clerk Kim Davis says marriage licenses without her signature aren't valid. True?
She isn't unavailable as this is exactly what she wanted the judge to do before he threw her in jail and he refused.

If a Christian man masturbates is that not gay sex ? after all a man having sex with himself is having sex with a man ...man on man sex .....ditto with a woman
OK no one is allowed to get married cause everyone is gay....

59338477.jpg

The gay advocates have and will win this fight. Rule of law is what it is. I truly enjoy seeing them get outraged haha....but...I always side with law and order. The same supreme court that ruled cops can use deadly force when threatened....has said gays can marry. Rule of law.

Government employees cannot violate or ignore the law. Especially when it affects others.

Forcing preachers and private business to cater...however...another story.
Thing is SC can't make laws all they can do decide if law is constitutional or not. She is disobeying NO LAW.
We've gotten so used to thinking the SC can make laws that even conservatives who should know better get trapped in the lie. You're right. No law was broken and the contempt jailing was an exercise in arbitrary fiat power by the fag militia.

The gay advocates have and will win this fight. Rule of law is what it is. I truly enjoy seeing them get outraged haha....but...I always side with law and order. The same supreme court that ruled cops can use deadly force when threatened....has said gays can marry. Rule of law.

Government employees cannot violate or ignore the law. Especially when it affects others.

Forcing preachers and private business to cater...however...another story.
Thing is SC can't make laws all they can do decide if law is constitutional or not. She is disobeying NO LAW.
she is not doing her job either....and thats the bottom line,her personal beliefs do not take precedent over the job she was hired to do....if she cant handle it she should be transferred to another department....

I think I heard the judge said that she can't stop her deputies from continuing to issue licenses.

No?
What's he gonna do? Throw her back in jail? :D That didn't work the first time and won't work the next time!
Actually I hope she fires someone or tries to interfere again. I think she belongs in prison.

Just like her Dimocrat brothers and sisters who are in power in sanctuary cities.

Permitting a state employee to foist her religion upon others, denying them a fundamental right as articulated by the U.S. Supreme Court in Obergefell, would be to give government, through this agent, the power to impose religious doctrine and viewpoint. That it cannot do. Ms. Davis is in effect establishing religion by using her governmental powers to impose her religion views. I know the First Amendment, Shawn. Do you?

George Takei - Well this is a bit of a circus. So let us... | Facebook

Judge orders release of Kentucky clerk who had thwarted same-sex marriages

We won,butt fucker mafia lost! She is still the elected official and STILL controls that office until either the voters or the legislature says so. Time to get that activist tyrannical judge OFF the bench.ANYONE that attacks religious freedom has absolutely no business being a judge.

To God be the Glory! Another prayer answered! You are right, Odium! We need to pray this judge off the bench now and we shall continue to ask the LORD to avenge Kim Davis of her enemies! In Jesus name! Amen!
Permitting a state employee to foist her religion upon others, denying them a fundamental right as articulated by the U.S. Supreme Court in Obergefell, would be to give government, through this agent, the power to impose religious doctrine and viewpoint. That it cannot do. Ms. Davis is in effect establishing religion by using her governmental powers to impose her religion views. I know the First Amendment, Shawn. Do you?

George Takei - Well this is a bit of a circus. So let us... | Facebook
di-YQIO.gif

Forum List

Back