Free At Last!

I assume
She is not accountable for her co-workers obedience to the LORD. Only her own.
As I understand it, though, she pretty much played God's proxy and forbade them from issuing licenses before she was tossed into the slammer.
As you understand it? I am glad to see you are careful with your words and are not stating it as fact, Mac. It is a sign that you are concerned about being accurate. Surely that is pleasing to God!
Hey, I need all the help I can get!

I think I heard the judge said that she can't stop her deputies from continuing to issue licenses.

No?
What's he gonna do? Throw her back in jail? :D That didn't work the first time and won't work the next time!
They've been issuing licenses since she's been in the pokie. I assume this means the issuing will continue whether she likes it or not.

Just obey the Constitution ...........
Tell that to the Supreme Court who had no business ruling on the legality of same sex marriage and then go tell the District Judge who wrongly jailed Kim Davis. thank you, Tyrone.

Judge orders release of Kentucky clerk who had thwarted same-sex marriages

We won,butt fucker mafia lost! She is still the elected official and STILL controls that office until either the voters or the legislature says so. Time to get that activist tyrannical judge OFF the bench.ANYONE that attacks religious freedom has absolutely no business being a judge.

Thank the plaintiffs for getting that psycho bitch out of jail. They are satisfied that Davis' office is now complying with the court order to issue same-sex marriage licenses.

I assume
As I understand it, though, she pretty much played God's proxy and forbade them from issuing licenses before she was tossed into the slammer.
As you understand it? I am glad to see you are careful with your words and are not stating it as fact, Mac. It is a sign that you are concerned about being accurate. Surely that is pleasing to God!
Hey, I need all the help I can get!
We all do, Mac! None of us are perfect! None of us have sprouted wings! But I like your honesty and felt like telling you!

I assume
She refused to authorize them to issue. It would be the same thing as issuing them herself.

All she asked was that her name be removed from the marriage license forms. Not a huge or unreasonable request.

Judge orders release of Kentucky clerk who had thwarted same-sex marriages

We won,butt fucker mafia lost! She is still the elected official and STILL controls that office until either the voters or the legislature says so. Time to get that activist tyrannical judge OFF the bench.ANYONE that attacks religious freedom has absolutely no business being a judge.

What did you win?
Our Kim is FREE! We shall overcome. We shall overcome. We shall overcome some day.

I assume
She refused to authorize them to issue. It would be the same thing as issuing them herself.

All she asked was that her name be removed from the marriage license forms. Not a huge or unreasonable request.
Do you know if that would have invalidated them in any way?

Thank you, Koshergirl! I praise God for how you stay informed on these stories and it so good of you to share the news of what is going on! Thank you!

I assume

Do you know if that would have invalidated them in any way?
The opinion was that it didn't matter, if she's not signing off they aren't really valid anyway.

The Rowan County attorney, Cecil Watkins, has said that licenses issued without Ms. Davis’s assent would be valid,
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/05/us/kim-davis-same-sex-marriage.html?_r=0
KG said that is what Kim Davis requested so as Odium stated in his OP - VICTORY!

I've got a song for Kim Davis! Hold on, ya'll!

Sing along! Here are the lyrics!

Chorus 1:
Victory is mine,
victory is mine,
victory today is mine.

I told Satan to get thee behind,
victory today is mine.

Verse:
When I rose this morning,
I didn't have no doubt,
I knew that the Lord would bring me out.

I fell on my knees,
said, "Lord help me please"
got up singing and shouting the victory.

Chorus 1

Chorus 2:
Joy is mine,
joy is mine,
I know that joy is mine.

I know that joy is mine.

Chorus 3:
Happiness is mine,
happiness is mine,
happiness today is mine.

happiness today is mine.

Chorus 1

Chorus 2
Dorothy Norwood - Victory Is Mine lyrics

Last edited:
I think I heard the judge said that she can't stop her deputies from continuing to issue licenses.

No?
What's he gonna do? Throw her back in jail? :D That didn't work the first time and won't work the next time!
They've been issuing licenses since she's been in the pokie. I assume this means the issuing will continue whether she likes it or not.

Just obey the Constitution ...........
Tell that to the Supreme Court who had no business ruling on the legality of same sex marriage and then go tell the District Judge who wrongly jailed Kim Davis. thank you, Tyrone.
Can you imagine the ego on Kim Davis that she thinks she represents God and God's thinking...LOl sounds arrogant and narcissistic......

The end result will be that Christians will bypass the whole state licensing thing. They'll be married by pastors, priests, family members in secrecy, just like they've always done when the state wants to dictate religious matters to them.

The end result will be that Christians will bypass the whole state licensing thing. They'll be married by pastors, priests, family members in secrecy, just like they've always done when the state wants to dictate religious matters to them.
They'll be married by pastors, priests, family members in secrecy,

Good drive them back into their caves

Forum List

Back